[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 310x162
what are everybody's thoughts about doing meth? i'm sure the dopamine release is 100000x what yo u would get from being a good looking normie in a ltr with a high quality non primitive white gf. never done it myself, have tried mdma but i want the ultimate dopamine release
>>
File: 20112231231.jpg (29 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
20112231231.jpg
29 KB, 545x500
>>29731606
memes hard niggaz 123
>>
>>29731606
if you like cock sucking then go for it.

>he fell for le dopamine release meme
>>
My brother did meth ruined his whole life lost his wife kid and now he looks like a zombie he used to be very fit with good teeth he has very bad teeth now and is homeless. Plus he is a major theif I would not recommend it anon
>>
>>29731606
you are the exact kind of unbelievably retarded individual that keeps meth in circulation, id say go your it you fucking idiot, you were born for it
>>
>>29731606
>ultimate dopamine release

kek
one more robot out of the race
>>
The big bad three are meth, heroin, and crack

Also perscriptions are probably up there too

don't do meth anon, it's not worth it
>>
Are you fucking stupid? Meth is evil as shit. Its highly addictive and you'll be hooked for life if you try it once. Plus it will fry the fuck out of your serotonin receptors and you will never experience pleasure or any short term happiness unless you're high as shit. Its a horrible horrible drug. It was made to ruin peoples lives. Give it to someone you sincerely hate and it's the perfect revenge.
>>
>>29731606
meth is driving-into-brick-wall-retarded. There are very few drugs that it's ok to play with and meth is at the bottom of the "safe to try" list. It's above very little else, maybe krokodil. Even heroin is safer for your long-term health than meth.
>>
>>29731606

The better the highs, the more addictive the drug is, thus the more destructive it is. You will do anything to get high. And it changes your brain. You become more paranoid and twitchy.

Ideally for a drug, you want it to get you high, but to not be so good a high it destroys your life.
>>
I've tried it sadly, didnt help shit. Only made my life worst. Weed is way less damaging.
>>
>>29731606
i tried meth once. Literally the best feeling you will ever have. I was prescribed methlyphenidate for years, and methamphetamine was home. One dose was enough to trigger either my bipolar or I got withdrawal. Meth was so good even with all the shit that went down, it was worth it. Guaranteed if I had easy access to it, I'd be sucking off a homeless tranny in Capitol Hill
>>
>>29731606
just woke up from a 2 day binge, i have more so tonight's gonna be good
>>
>>29733438
>Also perscriptions are probably up there too

Middle ground drugs. Can be deadly on their own, but they're not too bad. The real problem is that people go from pills to heroin. That shit is the killer.
>>
>>29733574
This

Ive IVd around 1.5g of meth in like 2 years, best feeling ever

Well actually if you combine it with heroin in the same syringe its even better
>>
i frequently take phenibut and alcohol to feel good
weed some times
hydrocodone when i can get it
mdma every year on my birthday
LSD a few times a year

i'm really tame with the drugs, I don't understand why people go on binges and get addicted to one thing.
>>
>>29733574
Hey look it's non normie answers.
>>29733438
They're the most addictive because they're the most fun. Robots have nothing to lose anyway.
>>
>>29731606
>average lifespan of meth addict after being addicted: 5-10 years

So you are going to live the rest of your life stealing from and hurting people for more dopamine than you would ever need to self-medicate your dopamine production problems, which was caused by your childhood most likely. Just drink alcohol you dolt.
>>
Take meth via pill, don't smoke it. Way better for you, less dopamine neuron excitotoxicity, way less tolerance build-up, effects are smoother and last longer.

Smoking any drug is usually bad, except weed. (And even that's not great. Vaporizing or edibles are better.)
>>
>>29734996
>>29733661
:^)

yea that seems like the best way to go, snorting it is painful as fuck apparently i don't see the point. and i don't have a meth pipe handy so i'll probably just put it in a capsule or something
>>
>>29733599
yea, what do you suggest i do while i'm on it? me and my friend could see a movie, he would never do it in a million years though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.