[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't go to the gym, because I'm self-conscious about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: feels.png (602 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
602 KB, 1102x967
I don't go to the gym, because I'm self-conscious about my body.
But I'm self-conscious about my body, because I don't go to the gym.

Irony can be so painful.
>>
Your second statement isn't necessarily true.
>>
>>29731455
But anon, you can some day dethrone me as king of the robots, but you have to give up mixed-sex gyms
>>
File: 1466710383712.png (279 KB, 1138x1658) Image search: [Google]
1466710383712.png
279 KB, 1138x1658
So buy some weights for your home.
>>
>>29732059

I wish Mercy would heal my life.

In regards to OP's question, you can preform body weight exercises at home until you feel comfortable enough. It won't give you a swole body but it can give you an ottermode one.
>>
That song was really good but also pretty serious and really made you think

It also made me wish I had gone to a Yeezus concert because he made it sound cool
>>
>>29731455

/fit/ here

literally no one at the gym cares if you're a newb at the gym. in reality, all of the girls will think you are a like a cute little puppy because youre trying to do something new and its a bit awkward and youre a bit a lost. and all the guys feel non-threatened because youre new so they're actually willing to help you get better.

seriously NOBODY cares
>>
>>29731455
You really are a fat bastard.
>>
>>29731455
All memes aside, you can have a decent body without going to the gym. Climbing/running/pull-ups are easy to do by yourself
>>
>>29732545
Not OP but I have a similar feeling about going to the gym

I understand that logically, and practically, you are correct. But social anxiety and such is hardly ever rooted in rational thinking.
>>
>>29732545
This, it shouldn't be too hard to find a bro at the gym who's willing to help.
>>
>>29732576
>decent body without going to the gym.
>Climbing/running/pull-ups
dude honestly this is like weeaboo-tier "good body". shit, even tomoka level robotresses wouldnt give a fuck about a guy with this body and definitely not a stacey or beta-stacey. unless youre doing gymnastics for 10 years you wont get a goodlookin bod from jus bodyweight stuff man
>>
>>29732059
This.
I was a skinny fat loser, then I just torrented P90X & bought some dumbbells & now I'm a loser with a ottermode physique
>>
>>29732636
yeah the problem isnt that you have a 'social anxiety condition'

its that youre narcissistic and too scared to try something youre not good at

have fun the rest of your life with this incel neet attitude
>>
why do u need to go to the gym
>>
>paying money every month to go inside a building to lift heavy things

I got swole from a set of dumbells I bought + bodyweight excersises.
Other people have too.
Gyms are a scam
>>
>>29732946
Oh sorry I forgot that you know my life better than I do, you tremendous fucking faggot

Do you know what the word narcissism means? This is the fucking opposite you retard, I'm embarassed of how skinny I am and don't want to be seen struggling to lift weights that the other people in the gym would have no problem with.

And I have tried it because I took a required physed class in college. I actually really enjoyed it but I could only go because I was forced to by the class. I wanted to keep going but I was too self conscious.

I work out at home with some free weights now because it's easier for me that way. I don't have all the fancy gym equipment but I can do it in privacy without feeling embarassed.

So fuck you.
>>
>>29732675
If your definition of good is "ripped hambeast" then no.

But many people put no effort into their body at all. You only need to be slightly above average to be 'that fit guy' in modern america.

Especially if you go for lesbians, it's kind of a hobby of mine. Gotta stay curvy, anon.
>>
>>29732946
>being this retarded

What's that even like, buddy?
>>
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 1600x2133
For $1000 dollariedoos I made this. NORMIES are forever throwing out/selling cheap weights, bars, etc. bought the cage new. Check all your local ads. I splurged, but you can easily set up a decent home gym for under $300
>>
File: bo-burnham-make-happy-netflix.jpg (52 KB, 803x561) Image search: [Google]
bo-burnham-make-happy-netflix.jpg
52 KB, 803x561
>>29731455
That's a catch twenty two uuuuuuuh
>>
>>29733951
I don't thing you know what a catch-22 is, anon.

Have you even read the book?
>>
>>29733411
Very nice anon I dig it
>>
File: 1461838803769.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461838803769.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>29733411

relevant orginalarino
>>
>>29731455
Nobody cares what you do at the gym. Get over yourself
>>
>>29732545
This is literally ONLY true if you're skinny. If you're a fatass people will be laffin but it it's a good gym they won't do it to your face.

If you're fat it's better to diet and get down to at least skinnyfat levels before you start going to the gym.
>>
>>29734940
But that's what Bo says in the song
>>
>>29734940
love the book man. Different anon though
>>
>>29735473
>look at me I use italian enings hehehe
LISTEN YOU MAFIA FUCK
YOU ARE NEXT
>>
>>29731455
Exercise at home, it's what I do. Pure bodyweight exercises and running either very late at night or very early in the morning.

>>29732675
Its what the military does m8. But you don't care because you're doing it for looks not practicality.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.