[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even get a job?? originallfjdk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How do you even get a job??
originallfjdk
>>
FIRM HANDSHAK3
>>
>>29731264
FUCK YOU EVERY CASHIER JOB I'VE LOOKED AT WANTS PRIOR EXPERIENCE
>>
>>29731529
anon, you're playing the game as wojak. you need to start playing the game as pepe. lie. say you have experience. have your friends be fake references.
>>
>>29731233
>Go to thing
>Ask if thing wants more things and you want to be thing
>"ok"
>you get job at thing

Ez
>>
So far I had three jobs. The first one my daddy arranged to me, the second one I got myself and the third one daddy got for me too.

Love you daddy xoxo
>>
An organized easy to look at resume thats one page. A cover letter telling why you're interested and how you can contribute to the job.

Dont call the job asking if they got your application resume and cv, its annoying. Just wait and apply to other jobs.

If you get a response for an interview, remember to smile a lot, but dont be a dick kisser. Also dont go out of your way to thank them for the interview telling them how much it means to you and all that dick kissing, a thank you is enough.
>>
>have no friends to use as refrences
>cant use my mom or dad
>have to use my teachers
>>
>>29731963
>cover letter
lol
>put on a retarded fake smile all the time
I have my dignity.
>>
Fill out as many online applications as you can. Then wait two weeks. Hopefully you'll have gotten a response by then. Then you go in and wing it. That's what I did.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.