[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It doesn't matter how you look, you're beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>It doesn't matter how you look, you're beautiful deep down!
>Good men will see inner beauty, not the surface.
>All women are beautiful!

I don't get it. I fully agree that ultimately, a person's worth has nothing to do with their appearance. But this sort of belief can only come from a belief in God, or intrinsic human value, or something like that.

It feels like modern society wants to say that appearances aren't important, but how can it? Everything is framed in terms of worth to other people. And the sexual worth of a woman is clearly to do with objective attractiveness.

Why can't people say "ugly people have inherent worth"?
>>
>>29731179
>I fully agree that ultimately, a person's worth has nothing to do with their appearance.

then you are a fucking see you see kay. The worth of a person is the sum total of the worth of all of their attributes, and attractiveness is one. If you deny attractiveness as a value, you may as well transition and set up a backpage profile to get old men to pay you $250 an hour to shoot AIDS up your ass.
>>
>>29731179

The appearance of a woman is actually completely irrelevant biologically speaking, they have inherent value because of scarcity (when a woman is pregnant she is unfit for breeding for at least a year). Only the man has to be attractive/have good genes.
>>
>>29731179
It's funny, when you overcome this particular contradiction, you get the next one:

>Well, I might be ugly, but I'm smarter than all those blonde airheads!

So apparently it's okay if you're ugly, because being smart is what really matters. The victims recreate this lack of logic.

So what about the ugly dumb people? And for that matter, what about the fact that every one of us becomes uglier and dumber over time? No wonder we treat the elderly badly.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.