[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You will never be a bigger beta cuck than my dad, 4th of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1379746339740.jpg (46 KB, 474x700) Image search: [Google]
1379746339740.jpg
46 KB, 474x700
ITT: You will never be a bigger beta cuck than my dad, 4th of July edition.

>My dad's first mistake is marrying my mom
>my mom is verbally abusive, void of empathy, hyperactive and only interested in money
>my dad is basically a woman: emotionally needy, extremely kind hearted and prone to crying and essentially my mom's polar opposite
>two kids later my mom is tired of my dad's weak sad shit, packs up me and my brother and hauls ass back to the US (we were in Argentina at the time, where my dad is from)
>my dad, being totally distraught and in constant need of affection, and not to mention being your average boner-plagued 25 year old, bones the first woman my grandma sets him up with and my mom never lets him live it down
>que divorce, my mom takes everything he owns and more (she is very manipulative and convinces him all the time that she needs more than what he pays in child support and alimony)
>eventually buys her a house
>she doesn't really like that house after a while, so he buys her another bigger house
>this is Commiefornia so shit is really expensive but my dad is a good businessman and sacrifices a lot
>he's been living in a shitty apartment with a roommate the entire time
>there came a point where he couldn't afford rent anymore so my mom let him in our closet
>literally.
>the closet.
>all the while indoctrinating my brother and I to view him as a deadbeat so we treat him like shit too, and we call him by his first name instead of 'dad' or else my mom would beat us
>even though he lived two hours away and only had weekend visitation and otherwise worked 14 hours a day to support us, he never missed a weekend to come and see us

>fast forward a bit
>when I was 15, my dad climbed the corporate latter high enough to be stable and maintain another relationship with some woman
>I'll call her Mexiwife
>She's not even mexican, shes Peruvian and chinese or some shit but I don't care because I hate her
>Mexiwife has four other kids by two other guys
>cont'd
>>
>Mexiwife is my dad's best friend's ex
>Dad's best friend is black
>literally some textbook black sloppy seconds cuck shit
>Mexiwife is also a hoarder
>It's like TLC 90 minute special bad and their tiny shotgun house is piled to the ceiling with shit that she refuses to throw away
>11 years later my dad gets married to this monstrosity
>about her kids:
>one got pregnant at 16, she's like 28 now and the kids like 9 or something, I can't math
>One boy is 21. Stays in his room all day, doesn't know how to drive, talks too fucking much, flunked out of high school and thinks he's going to make it big as a film director at the local community college
>other boy is 13. Also a flunking rude little shit. Refuses to to good in school because he's trying to be a youtube let's play celebrity
>other girl is 15. She's morbidly obese. I saw her in a swimsuit last weekend and her back fat looks like two additional tits
>anyway my dad is ultra successful at the company he works for
>actually he owns a fourth of it
>so he buy's Mexiwife and company a mansion in Los Angeles
>he still gets suckered in to giving my mom child support even though me and my brother are 24 and 28 and my mom has since gold digged her way into the pants of some 77 year old resort tycoon
>cont'd
>>
Makes you think what kind of a broken person that must have made you.
>>
>shit has like 7 bedrooms and I was supposed to move in there with my SO after he got out of the military so we could save rent money while we both went to school
>Mexiwife convinced my dad that my SO was a child molester and was going to rape her little girl
>and by little girl I mean the obese 15 year old
>My SO, who lifts weights and takes extremely good care of himself and spent time defending the goddamn country is going to throw it all away to diddle some disgusting weeaboo hambeast
>that's totally a realistic thing
>my dad clearly doesn't buy it but doesn't let us move in anyway because he refuses to stand up for himself
>instead he shells out more money and helps my SO and I with the rent of ridiculously priced LA apartment
>those two extra rooms are just storage space for more of the useless shit that she hoards

>Mexiwife doesn't cook. She tells my dad to pick up take out after he gets out of work and is slowly getting my dad fatter and fatter
>Mexiwife doesn't clean. They bought a house keeper
>Mexiwife doesn't parent her kids, hence why their all obnoxious little shits
>Mexiwife doesn't work
>Mexiwife doesn't have sex with my dad because 'muh migraines' and 'muh iron'
>I have no idea what she does that makes her appealing. She's also ugly
>she and her brood are just blobs that suck up resources
>>
>today is the fourth of July
>my dad is going to barbecue for everyone because that's what good white old dudes like to do
>she's going to invite her very obese extended family
>they're all just going to eat his food that he slaved over and payed for
>they're not going to shoot the shit with him while he cooks
>they're not going to say thank you
>they're not going to clean up after themselves
>my dad will be alone all day, just him and his grill

and that's it. I don't know why I typed this. I fucking love my dad (since I grew up enough to finally understand his sacrifice). Writing this all out makes me incredibly angry and I just want to drive over to my dad's right now and slap the shit out of everyone there right now that isn't my dad. Maybe as a cautionary tale to you robots out there, that 99% of women are trash and you may as well be better off alone.
>>
File: 1465751359255.jpg (240 KB, 840x585) Image search: [Google]
1465751359255.jpg
240 KB, 840x585
poison them. free your father.
>>
>>29731234
I'm pretty screwy in some ways. But I'm in school and I have a promising career ahead of me. I try to do the best I can so at least my dad can say that he had a hand in shaping at least one kid into something great and not a complete fucking turd.
My brother on the other hand smokes a shitload of weed, dropped out of college, shacked up with a similar bitch with two other kids already at my age, and just knocked her up with a jizz goblin of his own. He's a receptionist at uber or something and makes $14 an hour.
>>
>>29731310
this thought crosses my mind pretty often
>>
>>29731280
your father's an idiot and you are a faggot for feeling anything other then disgust. This shell of a person, this spineless human garbage has let everyone walk all over him- he has no pride as even the most downtrodden beta is capable of being pushed too far. Your father on the other hand, does not.

If you tried to help him he will fight you. He will throw you under the bus, he already did, for an ingrate piece of living shit. This "man" is beyond salvation.
>>
You should be nicer to your dad. No one appreciates him but at least you can.
>>
Thanks for the read, OP. Makes me thankful I didn't grow up in a degenerate household.
>>
God damn, proves money can't buy happiness, and odds are, if he didn't have money, he wouldn't have attracted the gold-digging type, meaning he could have got with somebody that actually cares about him. Hug your dad, man.
>>
>>29731730
I do. I was a little faggot to him as a kid but I'm grown up enough to know better. I call him dad now and I'm the only one who treats him like a person instead of a meal ticket. I feel like no amount of kindness will ever be enough for him though. I wish I could give him the world. I wish I could go back in time and not be an asshole to him.
I'm going to take him in when he's too old but stick his wife in a retirement home. Or get her deported back to Spicistan.
>>
>>29731280

>makes me incredibly angry and I just want to drive over to my dad's right now and slap the shit out of everyone there right now that isn't my dad.

do it senpai

ethnically cleanse them
>>
>>29731154
hire someone to kill them OP, I'm not kidding. Your father sounds like a good person that just wants to be happy. You're kinda rich don't you? Do it for him.
>>
>>29731154
Your dad deserves it for giving birth to a normie roastie slut/faggot like you
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (18 KB, 322x360) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
18 KB, 322x360
>>29731702
>If you tried to help him he will fight you
listen to this anon. He's a lost cause. There's nothing you can do but forget about this ex-human.
>>
File: tom crab.jpg (25 KB, 652x652) Image search: [Google]
tom crab.jpg
25 KB, 652x652
>>29731280
>not going there to provide your father with some actual company and make him feel good.
go to that barbecue and chill with him, like a father and son should.
You're lucky your dad is at least rich and has enough time and skill to set up a family barbecue.
He may be an idiot wuss for not standing up to your mum's shit, but he tried his best.
>>
>>29731280

Don't you guys do a round of applause for the cook?
Fucking uncivilized.
>>
>>29733015
I've been doing that this whole year. I've gone to every single family gathering in an attempt to bridge the gap between me and my step mom for my dad's sake. It never works out though. She won't give me the time of day.
I can't do it anymore. I can't sit there and pretend like I'm okay with him destroying himself.
>>
christ how did your dad get to be such a cuck? is he ugly? really short? raised by single mom? what conditions led to such a upstanding bluepilled citizen who generates the government so much tax revenue?
>>
>>29731310
The mussolini here has a point.
>>
>>29731280
Are you gay? Because you mentioned you had a male SO.
>>
>>29733146
He's 6'1", handsome and almost went pro in Argentinian soccer. He speaks two languages.
He's just genuinely nice guy with a beautiful heart of gold and people take advantage of him all the time.
He still thinks pan-handlers aren't going to use his spare change for drugs.
>>
>>29733493
Blue pilled as fuck. He still believes that women can love him like he loves them. He still believes women understand themselves and can accurately dictate to him how to best lead "their" lives. You need to redpill your dad, but someone at this stage is probably bluepill for life. They've constructed their entire reality around it by that age.
>>
>>29733590
I've tried. Believe me I have tried so fucking hard. The best I could do was get him to be a trump supporter rather than a bernie-boy. Otherwise, he really is too far gone.
>>29733418
No.
>>
>>29733802
How is he justifying his situation? How is he OK with all this? Doesn't he feel like he's being used?
>>
>>29731252
>OP is literally a faggot

And that's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>29731154
i found out recently from my grand father apparently my dad was making shit loads of cash like 400K working at the family company
i never really noticed mainly because he and my mom had a really bad gambling problem didnt find this out till a week ago no clue how you can blow that much cash every year dad cant keep cash for shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.