[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a drug better than DXM Protip: you can't I fuCKing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1466207405974-r9k.jpg (39 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1466207405974-r9k.jpg
39 KB, 358x373
Name a drug better than DXM
Protip: you can't
I fuCKing love this stuff
>>
>>29731077
Happiness

originu
>>
MXE is much better than DXM, in just about every way. No nausea, no chugging down syrup, no robowalking, much better visuals, can take you really far out without you forgetting your entire trip, etc.
>>
>>29731077
The love of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
>>
File: 1467473312033.jpg (103 KB, 718x728) Image search: [Google]
1467473312033.jpg
103 KB, 718x728
Ive tried mxe and dxm.
You cant beat a high dose of dxm where you think your dying imo
>>
Got some for tonight, not ready for a 4th plat but love a nice 3rd plat trip. It's been more than a year, so why not.
>>
>>29731103
But a fuckton harder to get
>>
2c-i
>>
>>29731077
>relatively cheap
>legal
>easily accessible
>strong high depending on dosage
You're right OP
>tfw exactly a year since I last used
>tfw too scared of false positives in piss tests to continue
>>
H E R O I N E
E
R
O
I
N
E
>>
File: FB_IMG_1441099220424.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441099220424.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
> lean got me swervin'
>>
>>29731182
This guy gets it
Shame my tolerance built up real quick
>>
>>29731077
LSD
origami salami
>>
>shitty disassociative
>good

let me guess you are 17 and can't get any decent drugs. try ketamine kid
>>
>>29731322
Can you buy LSD from a supermarket?
No
Dxm wins again
>>
Do you guys do the thing where you mix it with water and let the dxm powder float to the bottom so you can use it in powder form? Also, is the powder fine enough to inhale, or should I eat it?
>>
What do you guys think about dph?
I tried 500mg of it one time and it didn't do much for me. Is it one of those drugs that one has to take a few times to get high off of?
>>
>>29731142
That's a good meme, mind if I save it?
>>29731342
The powder tastes like shit just eat it
>>
What does dxm feel like? I read its a dissociative so I'd probably freak out. How would it compare to shrooms or something?
>>
>>29731342
I just buy gel caps famalam.
>>29731323
Not OP but yeah of fucking course if I could get ketamine I would prefer that, it's just not the easiest thing in the world to get when you don't have any friends to hook you up.
>>29731371
You won't get a high from dph. If you take enough you'll have an awful time, but it won't be a high.
>>
>>29731342
I prefer to use pills. Walgreens generic robotussin works fine.
Powder is gross and messy.
>>
>>29731391
It's pretty chill and you won't freak out
>>
>>29731322

Lsd is a psychedelic, totally different from dxm. If we're talking psys then mescaline is best, then psilocybin, 2cb,then lsd.

>>29731323

Lel, ketamine is weak sauce compared to dxm. Dxm>mxe>power gap>ketamine.
>>
>>29731391
It's not chill here is what will happen.

You will swallow nasty pills.
You will feel nauseous
You're motor skills will be fucked
You throw up
Then you feel dizzy the rest of the night
>>
>>29731371

I love it but prefer low doses. Try 300mg each dxm/dph. It feels like dying but you feel sick and comfy. It makes no sense but it's the best feeling in the world. It reminds me of being sick as a kid and being taken care of.

100mg dph can make for some good fapping and just feeling relaxed/holy shit my legs are made of fuck.

I wish I could do this shit more often. Hangover kicks my ass though. It's weird because I can drunk gin and tonic all night and wake up feeling great. I pop 4 robogels and I'm a braindead retard who just wants to sleep for 3 days.
>>
>>29731391
It's difficult to get a bad trip on dissociatives because they kill your fear instinct. Normally I'm a really anxious person, but on one DXM trip I was like talking to Satan and I wasn't afraid or freaked out at all. You're kinda too far out there to be thinking like you normally would. Dissociatives are very different from psychs. They make you view things from the second-person perspective. I don't really know how to describe it. It's something you gotta experience for yourself. In my opinion though, dissociatives can take you much, much further down the rabbithole, so to speak, than psychs.
>>
>>29731472
>2cb,

2cb is complete and utter garbage. cheap fucking chink crap. its also potentially lethal as well.
>>
>>29731287
>he thinks lean has DXM

schoooools out for summmmmerrr
>>
>>29731652
lol
>has lean memes has never done lean
why can't we just ban these people for being under age
>>
>>29731641

I don't do drugs to be cool so I don't care how much they cost or where they come from. I just want a good high. Most drugs are potentially lethal so I don't see how that's a negative for 2cb. It's not like you just go and snort a fat line of lsd anyway. Anyone serious about drugs understands the basics of compounding, measuring, dosing, and even some pharmacology shit like therapeutic index, ld50, half life, receptor affinity, and dose response curve.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.