[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kinda qt super robot chick in one of my classes last semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: watamote.png (237 KB, 3113x2252) Image search: [Google]
watamote.png
237 KB, 3113x2252
>kinda qt super robot chick in one of my classes last semester (and this upcoming semester)
>never talked to her, but she's literally a female robot
>wouldn't be surprised if she browsed this board
>considering striking up convo next semester
>can't tell if it's bc I'm desperate or bc she's the type I've always dreamed about
>tfw this might finally be the end
pic related, who she reminds me of
>>
>>29731024
>robot
>chick
I don't understand what your trying to say
This just doesn't make sense
>>
You're going to be severely disappointed, trust me yet I oddly recommend doing it because until you physically experience the disappointment you won't believe it's possible.
>>
>>29731065
trust me, never seen her talk to anyone, she wears a fedora, always keeps her head down, definitely a robot
>>29731068
I kind of had this feeling too, care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1426054113344.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1426054113344.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
would be easier to just bait her with a chicken nugger from a fishing pole to a dark secluded area and knock her over the head and rape her i think
>>
>>29731128
>she wears a fedora
Ok she might be autistic but we can at least be pretty sure she doesn't browse r9k or reddit
>>
>>29731128
anon, robots dont wear fedoras.
PLEASE DONT DO THIS
FUCKING TUMBLREDDITS DO
>>
>>29731128
She'll not end up being what you think she is and you'll feel the disappointment when this hits you but until you do it the what ifs will haunt you so you're better off getting it out of the way.
>>
>>29731256
>>29731204
>>29731197
:( I mean, s-she could browse 4chan right?
>>
>>29731548
I mean, you browse 4chan, and don't seem to know that fedoras are the cancer emblem, so it's possible that she's a newfag too.
>>
>>29731838
have you ever met any other robots irl? not sure if you understand just how autistic some are, desu I think it looks cute on her
also
>calling someone a newfag
>>
>>29731128
see
>>29731256
because there are waaaay to many tranny posts on this board
>>
>>29732119
Obvious newfag.
Lurk more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.