[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we're heading towards a new age of Roman sexualism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
>tfw we're heading towards a new age of Roman sexualism where its macho to fuck anything as long as you are the one doing the fucking.

Good goys
>>
>>29730770
not all of us are faggots who turn to traps when girls reject us. if you are attracted to anything with a dick, it's because of you and your natural homosexual tendencies. not the jews.
>>
>>29730802
Believe that, goy
>>
>>29730802
The russians think like op. Who should I take advice on manliness from, the russians or western societies full of cuck fetishists who have pride parades where they strap rainbow colored dildos to themselves?
>>
>>29730770

Don't you mean good barbari?
>>
>>29731308
The russians are fucking retarded and have a lower quality of life than many western countries so they can fuck off.
>>
>>29731308
I'll go with the civilization which wasn't retarded enough to try communism
>>
fucking a trap, or better yet, a man much larger and more powerful than yourself is much, much more manly than fucking women who biological function is to be submissive sexually. To analy fuck a bodybuilder is the true merit of today's man, to cause a hulking beast to orgasm from pounding his tight hole is just......sublime.

nah but seriously, being the top in a gay relationship is tougher than being a plain, straight guy desu.
>>
>>29731346
But eurocucks are currently more collectivist than the russians. Clearly the retardation migrated.

>>29731327
Current western civilizations don't really resemble the original societies that built their wealth.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with that?
That sounds absolutely amazing.
People should be free to do what they want, including fucking without getting called a whore. The term whore is completely meaningless. There is literally nothing inherently bad about enjoying lots of sex.
>>
>>29731346
>hates communism

good spinless, cowardly goyim. how do those boots taste, faggot?
>>
>>29731384
What's Russia's GDI again?
>>29731389
Go whine about successful people somewhere else
>>
>>29731389
>acknowledges bourgeois parasites extract his surplus value
>fails to see that jews are a scapegoat used to draw attention away from the bourgeoisie
>>
>>29730770
actually were moving away from that. 50 years ago you could fuck kids and animals with no legal consequences in most states. Just this year Virginia finally decided they wanted to stop 50 year olds from marrying 12 year olds
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/virginia-introduces-law-to-stop-12-year-old-girls-from-getting-married-a7119091.html
>>
>>29731433
I don't see how the wealthiest and most powerful demographic are a "scapegoat"

And I don't believe an ideology written by a self serving Jewish NEET
>>
>>29731387
what' wrong with it is that no matter how much we change our social mores, we'll never change our reptilian brain stems, and that's the part of us that evaluates people based on what they do sexually.

What that means is that changing social mores doesn't change the way that we assign social value to people based on what sex we see them as and what kind of sex they have.

What THAT means is that as it becomes "okay" to have more and more deviant sex, we will develop more and more feelings towards each other that DO NOT SUPPORT a functional society.

Deviant sexuality literally detroys society because we simply can't help but judge people on whether they give or take and who they're giving to and taking from. Without a clear, morally enforced heirarchy, it's chaos and no one follows anyone in meaningful patterns anymore and everything atomizes and falls apart.
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
Why are neckbeards so jealous of Jews?
>>
>>29731387
>There is literally nothing inherently bad about enjoying lots of sex.

STDs
Paternity fraud
destruction of pair-bonded relationships
single motherhood
soft harem development

>literally nothing
I dunno sweet tits, that sounds like something to me.
>>
>>29731308
russians are a nation of sociopaths and alcoholic retards.
>>
>>29731504
Indians replaced Jews as the wealthiest demographic in America ages ago. Jews were/are mostly middlemen more than anything else
>>
>>29731504
The wealthiest and most powerful demographic are those that own businesses. Protip: not all business owners are jews.
>>
>>29730770

>goys

Goyim is plural, you dumb fuck newfag.
>>
>>29731376
>being the top in a gay relationship is tougher than being a plain, straight guy desu
How
>>
>>29731387
>The term whore is completely meaningless
>There is literally nothing inherently bad about enjoying lots of sex
You acknowledged the definition in your very next sentence. Whore is a fine word, stop getting offended by it, pansy
>>
That's not how it works, it's only macho if it's forced and thus assertive, the receiver shouldn't be liking it.
>>
>>29731389

Nice try, Schlomrade. Communism a shit.
>>
>>29731387
>trying to justify your slutty ways

Bang whatever you want, really. It's your life your fucking up. Just don't start bitching when "muh misogynistic society raises boys to use women as fucktoys" because... yeah, that's exactly what it's doing and you're enabling it because it's "empowering". This whole promiscuity is awesome for women XD is creating a wave of pump-and-dump whores that alphas are using with no care of them or their feelsies.

>getting fucked by 4 chads is empowering

This will never cease to make me laugh. Better find your betabux, slut, the clock is ticking.
>>
>>29731693
Failed the chance to type it "c(l)ock". Fuck
>>
>>29731469
yet still in america i don't believe any of the shit you are saying
>>
>>29731508
>hierarchy is required
>there can't be lateral organization where everyone is an individual and everyone respects each other's individual liberty
this is what bootlickers actually believe
>>
>>29731693
>This whole promiscuity is awesome for women XD is creating a wave of pump-and-dump whores that alphas are using with no care of them or their feelsies.
figure it out. the alpha females are using the alpha males just as much. they don't give a shit because they're all hollow inside, male and female, and it's a way to fill the void. none of them care about anyone. but i know that at least 75% of sluts who sleep around know exactly what they're doing and it has nothing to do with feelings.
>>
>>29731798
there literally can't be. if you want examples of equal societies go to the african savannah (and stay there)
>>
>>29731623
This nigga gets the point
>>
>>29731559
My bad, goy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.