[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stave off crippling depression when you have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do you stave off crippling depression when you have no friends and no no one will mourn your death?
>>
>>29730741
What about your parents? They're basically the only reason I haven't ended it yet.
>>
>>29730741
by saying that you won't kill yourself until you have one friend that you are sure to make sad. that should keep you around until your natural death.

sorry anon. i'm in the same spot and i don't really know what to do.
>>
>>29730756
They've lost other family members before, I'm sure they'd get over it. It's not like they'd be surprised either.

>>29730773
>by saying that you won't kill yourself until you have one friend that you are sure to make sad. that should keep you around until your natural death.
I laffed. Sucks to suck doesn't it man.
>>
>>29730862
>They've lost other family members before, I'm sure they'd get over it. It's not like they'd be surprised either.

But probably not in this fashion.

I do sympathise with you, though I guess that's not what you're looking for. I do wish I wasn't born sometimes.
>>
Become very busy with work, structured hobbies and get a dog.
>>
>>29731267
work is pointless for us. No point working hard if you're going to die alone and miserable. Money doesn't motivate me.

Most people don't even have hobbies aside from drinking and TV and they do fine, so what is it?

I have thought about getting a dog though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.