[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres a girl I am interested in at this local store I go to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: thp11012015_021.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
thp11012015_021.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
Theres a girl I am interested in at this local store I go to.

I'm there about once a week but most of the time she is with her fellow employees so I find it hard to approach her.

I didnt know her name until last night when her account popped up on my People You May Know on Facebook.

Heres my question....

What should I do next? I find it weird to randomly try to add her on FB and then ask her to hang out sometime.

But on the flip side, it's hard to catch her alone at the store. Besides, I really don't believe in the whole Pickup Artist meme...even if it's true, I couldn't do it.

So what would be the best non autistic way to meet this girl and ask her for a date?
>>
idk but nice boobs
>>
>>29730705
How did she pop up? mutual friends?
>>
go there more often, say hi a few times.
after a while, you can escalate to talking about the weather and such, if she still seems interested.. go for the fb
>>
pic related is her? originalisimo
>>
>>29730705
What's her name, I think I know her. NC?
>>
>fuck the manager so he'll give you a job at the store.
>expertly service his middle-aged cock with your tight boipussi
>beg him to make you assistant manager, or else you'll withhold that ass
>use your new position of authority to get her number and a date

OP, is this your first fucking rodeo?
>>
>>29731143
yes mutual friend

>>29731157
but its hard to, shes always with other girls

>>29731189
no i wish

>>29731210
um? no?
>>
>>29730705
Stop caring so much about it, make small talk and see if you can genuinely make her laugh a few times (NOTE: this is where you must check your autistic urges the most since it requires assessing both the situation, the topics of small talk, and her reaction). If all goes well with that, then ask if she'd like to hang out sometime or something; though as someone who works in customer service, it can come off as really awkward and unwanted to hear that kinda thing at work. Remember that she probably sees a good few hundred people everyday and has people flirting with her all the time; it comes with customer service jobs, so try and stand out and not be a creepy mofo.

Best of luck m8.
>>
>>29731324
thanks

So dont ad and message her on FB?
>>
>>29731157
>>29731241

it's either this or that by this point.. what do you choose?
go for the last one
>>
>>29731320
Honestly, unless you're Chad or have flirted with her before its gonna come off kinda creepy. I dont understand why she's always around so many people at work. Maybe go in at a less busy time?

I think just approaching and saying hello is your best bet. She wont respect you if you hide behind facebook.
>>
>>29731355
I think shes a manager or more like a team leader I guess. Like the position between regular and managers.

Shes almost always talking or checking on employees.

I seen her outside the other day on a break but she was hanging out with another girl so I was afraid to approach.
>>
>>29731320
>she is always with other girls
she is still at work, isn't she?
this you use for your advantage and your gateway to get to know her.

ask her shit about wares and such that she has to answer, but be really nice and super grateful. come into the store maybe twice a week and if she isn't a cunt she'll be nice enough to eventually trail off into real conversations.
>>
>>29731336
Not him but FUCK no.

Talk in person like a real honest nigga
>>
>>29731406
ah that sounds great actually

only thing that sucks is i know girls arent single long and i'm afraid the amount of time it will take me to establish communication with her, she will done have a bf.

i definitely shouldnt let her know i'm interested first conversation?

>>29731407
ok
>>
>>29731471
dude, literally just follow my advice. If you keep that attitude around people in general, you'll be grateful in the future.

and stop being anxious about that girl, she might even have a bf, she might not.
don't let that slip into our equation now, ok?
I'm drunk btw, so you know I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help out famalam
>>
>>29731781
i understand

and i actually know she is single right now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.