[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 18yo virgin kissless >tfw my parents will kick me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>tfw 18yo virgin kissless
>tfw my parents will kick me out of house because i dont wanna go to the psychiatrist
>tfw they wanna send me to the psychiatrist because im neet

i will be homeless in the dangerous streets of barcelona

feels bad
>>
Just go you retard or enjoy getting stabbed for your clothes
>>
>>29730240
lel, spaniard sperg getting rekt
>>
>>29730240
your parents don't owe you shit at this point, legally or morally. They're even providing you mental healthcare for fucks sake. stop being an entitled fucktard right fucking now or you'll probably be dead or in prison by the end of the month.

If you refuse to go, just make sure you have as much money as you can get your hands on (without stealing, its wrong and you dont want the legal troubles), go to the army surplus store, find a tarp, a strong jacket, a decent knife (make sure it doesnt rattle and isnt made from stainless steel), and try to find a shelter. You'll have to get a job or be a hobo and you won't last long as the latter. Use the local library for internet, try to find a McJob, and get your ass a shitty shared apartment from craigslist.
>>
>>29730435
america: the post

paella
>>
>>29730240
There are many options here.

Just go to the shrink for example, but be sure not to take the meds.

Move to another EU country and get a minimum wage job, the pay will still be decent compared to spain.

t. The Netherlands
>>
>>29730435
they put you on this world without asking.
they do not own nothing?
dude they own him a lot to put him in this hell
>>
>>29730240
And I thought you southern Yuros stayed at home until you find someone to marry.
t. Finngolian
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.