[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do I meet other robot weebs to talk to? the /soc/ weeb/shit-in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464688952014.jpg (57 KB, 637x685) Image search: [Google]
1464688952014.jpg
57 KB, 637x685
where do I meet other robot weebs to talk to?

the /soc/ weeb/shit-in threads get flooded by emotionless almost routine posts and the discord servers have 100+ members each full of those little special snowflake roles to seperate the clique from the others

and from what Ive seen that rabbit room is full of normies and assholes

wat do? I just want other neets to talk to while I lurk
>>
>>29730077
>rabbit room is full of normies and assholes

unfortunately any social group formed from /r9k/ is gonna be like this, normies are gonna infiltrate any type of social group messenger or platform

best you can hope for is asking Skype or telegram or other kinds of one on one conversation from robots here and just not talking to normals
>>
>>29730204
how come none of them are ran by robots who kick normies, orbiters, and attention whores?
>>
>>29730516
some are, they're just not as easily accessible BECAUSE of how many normies there are. if they were easy to get to they'd be overrun
>>
>>29730628
how do I find these then? do I have to be there when theyre created or something? do I have to make one myself?
>>
>>29730077
I'm here

Is there anywhere you want to talk? I don't have skype, kik, etc though.
>>
>>29730668
I hate steam if thats what youre thinking
>>
>>29730077
i'm a neet robot weeb but i don't want to talk to anyone

goodluck
>>
>wanting to talk to other people.
Fucking normie shit. Get out.
>>
>>29730718
I've never used Steam.

>>29730736
Wanting to talk to other people is what makes him a robot
>>
>>29730077
>>29730660
I have a really small server I started here 2 days ago for fembots, but I think we are letting anyone in right now if you wanna join.
https://discord.gg/7mdh7
>>
>>29730789
> I've never used steam
same
I don't wanna play games like a fucking gaymer dude man child fuck the autists asking for my steam

kik is outright degenerate and anyone asking for kik should be banned or redirected to >>>/soc/

Skype is a horrible garbage program, it leaks your IP and is just painful to use

Discord is literally only used by normals, go into any """"r9k"""" discord chat and you'll find the same results
>>
>>29730077
Use kik and add people and talk to them

If you make a few friends doing it you could start your own kik group plus alot of people use kik
>>
File: 1454763910537.jpg (1 MB, 1234x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454763910537.jpg
1 MB, 1234x1600
>>29730077
they are waiting on the other side for you
>>
>>29730977
>fembot

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>29730789
get a skype account

add george.costanza70
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (64 KB, 525x393) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64 KB, 525x393
>>29731011
>muh games are for children
>>
File: 21.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Sadly, the only way to find people is to look for them. Unfortunately, this means running into people that you ultimately will end up disliking. Don't be afraid to know what you're looking for: I'm looking for quiet boys that like to chit-chat at 4AM and potentially vidya. If you know what you want to look for, then you have to pick a medium.

I thoroughly dislike the discord meme now, it's almost always a hugbox and almost always cliquey.
>>
>>29732105
not the same poster but you dont have to use steam for video games

im not gonna download a virus that prevents me from playing torrented games just because some wagecucks wanna use that instead of skype
>>
>>29732150
Are you retarded?

I pirate games all the time and stay online on steam.

>still using skype
Lmao
>>
>>29732733
You can use pirated games with steam?
Also
>thinking there are no virus because a shitty antivirus doesnt detect them
I like to think there are 2 kinds of malware, the pajeet one aimed at old people and idiots who click on songmp3.exe and the ones made by russians that are never detected.
>>
>>29733105
You think there's a """"virus"""" on steam and yet you use skype, a confirmed botnet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.