[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hypothetically speaking, if i were to steal a very small object
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
hypothetically speaking, if i were to steal a very small object from a supermarket, would i get away with it? what about a convenience store?
>>
You have to be retarded to get caught stealing in a supermarket

The surveillance in the smaller stores like Iceland / Home Bargains is almost non existent

t: former employee
>>
>self checkout
>fruits and vegetables dont have tags
>supposed to look them up on a screen and it prints out a tag for you to scan
>pretend to do it to avoid suspicion from the onlookers
>never do it
>get all the expensive ecological veggies and fruits for free

stealing my way to better health :^)
>>
I work in a supermarket.

If there's no security or a manager around, you'll probably get away with doing it right in front of a general assistant; no-one is going to risk their life for someone who pays you minimum wage and treats you like shit unless they have a serious hero complex.

No-one monitors the cameras, the screens are just locked in the server room that no-one goes in.
>>
I don't know what stores are like in other places (UK here) but it's stupidly easy to nick shit from supermarkets or larger convenience stores. Hell, even some high street shops. In my experience the best way is to buy something so as to not raise suspicion.

As long as you're not retarded and pick something expensive enough to warrant a tag that will set off the alarm then you can walk out with pockets absolutely full of small shit without a second glance if you go buy a pack of gum or something.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.