[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i am scared. I just started working out doing push-ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bubbles.gif (485 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.gif
485 KB, 300x225
Guys i am scared.

I just started working out doing push-ups and stuff like that. After working out I feel sick, like light headed and just terrible.

I don't feel sick until i am completely done and relaxing. Why does this happen? Is it because i am out of shape or a more serious problem?
>>
>>29729410
I'd say that it's probably because you could be out of shape. I'd recommend taking it slow, maybe check out some running guides and mix it in with some calisthenics - stuff like push-ups, crunches and so forth.

You'd best research it a bit more, but I wouldn't be that worried about it. Probably just exerting yourself too much.
>>
File: 20160704_000607.jpg (254 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160704_000607.jpg
254 KB, 960x1280
>>29729410
it is definitely because you are out of shape. This happens whenever anyone pushes themselvs to hard.

There is nothing wrong with you! This happened to me during my workout last week, and this is my bicep. Even I can get nauseous and dizzy if I go too hard.

Just find the right level of intensity for you with trial and error, and if you get dizzy again, get some water and put your head between your legs while sitting on the floor.

You're gonna make it.
>>
>>29729410
i got the same way when i started working out, then switched to swimming since its easier on the body to get my stamina up. Worked for me.
>>
>>29729410
Eat one or two hours before starting and try to do a bit less effort.
>>
>>29730124
That's a really nice biceps, good job anon.

I gotta get back to hitting the gym, I was finally starting to make progress but I stopped going because I'm a fucking loser with 0 willpower.
>>
>>29730124
don't spook too hard mister skellington
>>
File: IMG_20160705_010858453.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_010858453.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>29730124
Woah kid be careful with that bb gun
>>
>>29730232
is this a new meme? skinny guys post biceps and pretend they're muscles?
>>
>>29730232
Is that a 22 compared to his bb?
>>
>>29730124
>>29730232
>>29730227

Lets not have a battle to see who is more insecure, alright. No one asked for a dick measuring contest.

>>29729410

Just keep working out and the sickness will go away. Doesn't take that long, maybe just a couple weeks at the most.
>>
File: gymbruh.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gymbruh.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>29729410

Personal trainer here,

If you're like many who think restricting calories is going to make you /fit/ faster than youre sadly wrong, working out before nourishing your body will result in you going into a catabolic state which means your body is using muscle instead of stored fat for energy. Along side low insulin/blood sugar from not eating will make you feel weak, sick and tired.

If youre eating properly and that isnt the case then youre probably feeling this way because its a shock to your body and youre severely out of shape. Keep exercising regularly and this will go away and soon turn into a rush of dopamine that feels better than drugs.
>>
>>29730281
>No one asked for a dick measuring contest.

... dick measuring contest?
>>
>>29729410
Bikini kill fan2
Nirvana69
>>
...and the award for worst bicep insertion goes too...>>29730232
congrats, you are a genetic failure and likely dead end.
>>
>>29730354

You must be underaged. It's an expression that is used when two or more dudes try to compete to see who is more macho. Like how in this thread we've already got two guys showing their biceps even though no one asked.
>>
>>29729410
Sounds fucked if you ask me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.