[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are asleep this very second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: frequencies.png (720 KB, 938x936) Image search: [Google]
frequencies.png
720 KB, 938x936
Hi robots.

I've literally discovered the true meaning of life. I'm working on making a demonstrative video on it (pic related). For now I'd like to share some of my ideas with you. However, it requires that you listen to some beautiful music as you do so (such as this on repeat: https://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=xnJZUlnVsgY) because it will literally elevate your mind, as long as you're open to it doing so, and you will be able to understand this thread a lot better. I'm not bullshitting you. You will understand the reason why I've requested this if you actually decide to do it. As long as you read this with an open mind and without pessimism, it will blow your fucking mind.

I will start with a quote. So, robots, play the music, and begin reading.

"We all start out knowing magic...
We are born with whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us. We are born able to sing to birds and read the clouds and see our destiny in grains of sand

But then we get the magic educated right out of our souls. We get it churched out, spanked out, washed out, and combed out. We get put on the straight and narrow and told to be responsible. Told to act our age. Told to grow up, for God's sake. And you know why we were told that? Because the people doing the telling were afraid of our wildness and youth, and because the magic we knew made them ashamed and sad of what they'd allowed to whither in themselves
>>
>>29729251

[...] You can have seconds of it. Just seconds of knowing and remembering. When people get weepy at movies, it's because in that dark theater the golden pool of magic is touched, just briefly. Then they come out into the hard sun of logic and reason again and it dries up, and they're feeling a little heartsad and not knowing why. When a song stirs a memory, when motes of dust turning in a shaft of light takes your attention away from the world, when you listen to a train passing on a track at night in the distance and wonder where it might be going, you step beyond who you are and where you are. For the briefest of instants, you have stepped into the magic realm."

- Robert M McCammon

Shall I continue?
>>
>>29729259
i don't know what all this is about but i read it.
>>
>>29729259
Here's some more teaser in case you're not buying it yet.

Why is it that when you take a short moment to you drop all your problems and stop to look at the stars at night, or watch a beautiful sunset, you feel a very high level of contentment, and feeling as though you are a part of something much bigger? Why is it intuitively such an emotional and mystical experience?

Why is it so rare that to feel connected to the fact that your entire body is made of light-speed energy, that there are more stars and planets out there than grains of sand, that life is a beautiful gift? Why do you feel that these things are just strange occurrences outside of yourself that you feel hold some sort of higher meaning, but you can't really put your finger on it?

>continue?
>>
>>29729280
Thanks. I'll keep going. Are you playing the music? It's a must.

>>29729292
Why is it that when you take a short moment to you drop all your problems and stop to look at the stars at night, or watch a beautiful sunset, you feel a very high level of contentment, and feeling as though you are a part of something much bigger? Why is it intuitively such an emotional and mystical experience?

Why is it so rare that to feel connected to the fact that your entire body is made of light-speed energy, that there are more stars and planets out there than grains of sand, that life is a beautiful gift? Why do you feel that these things are just strange occurrences outside of yourself that you feel hold some sort of higher meaning, but you can't really put your finger on it?

The truth is that the lifestyle you are engrossed in disconnects you from sustaining these realisations. This is the effect of operating on one of the lower frequencies, as will soon be explained. In this state of mind, you lose clarity and connection, and lose sight of what's really going on, as you are engrossed in the belief that this consistently lowly life most of us live is all that really exists, and that our jobs, our money problems, our prejudices etc. are all that life is. It is as though we've started playing a game of monopoly and gotten so caught up in it that we've forgetton that at any time we are able to mentally step out of it and all the suffering it causes and reconnect with higher levels of reality. In this monopoly-game-like level of awareness, we literally forget much bigger things, like the fact that we're on a giant, organic spaceship floating through infinity and that our bodies are made of clusters of rapidly vibrating energy. You know these facts.
>>
>>29729310
These experiences are made of the same potency and variety as the stuff that gives you goosebumps in a moment of blissful awe. This feeling is pure, unconditional love. Love is not just the isolated, infrequent, romanticised experience it is commonly believed to be. It is the fundamental foundation of all reality you experience. On the most significant level, love is pure happiness accompanying an ultimate level of awareness of reality, whereby in that moment, you are complete and in need of nothing more.

When you look up at the stars at night and take your attention off society for a short moment, you begin bathing in love. This experience that feels so alien and beautiful compared to the world you are used to is the act of waking up from the trance of your ego that is blocking you from experiencing this level of awe long-term, and it is obtainable and fully sustainable in all ventures of normal waking life. The experience is in no way external to you; you are the one allowing for its manifestation. As you "come back to reality" so-to-speak, you literally undergo a process of falling back into a level of consciousness closer to when you are literally asleep. The problem is that through development of your ego you have built up significant mental obsticles against love in most areas of your life, making this half-asleep state a seemingly permanent facet to your life. Therefore, in order to in a long-term fashion obtain the incredible levels of happiness and clarity that come with dipping into the golden pool of magic, these obsticles require a constant long-term commitment to dismantling.

Is it possible to simultaneously fully, unconditionally feel love for someone whilst being extremely angry? To appreciate humanity whilst being cruel to someone? Or is it that these fear-based mindsets blind you from the beautiful truth?
>>
>>29729251
love and light new-agery is a shit religion for retards. the light and the dark will forever live together in harmony and balance and you must acknowledge and internalize both or you are spiritually lost.

The belief that the "positive" emotions/orientations are "good" and that the "negative" emotions/orientations are "bad" is the origin of duality and the cause of all suffering. To preach love and light alone without darkness and fear by its side is to fashion yourself as superior, more godly, wiser, or making the "better choice" compared to others whose paths you do not know.

All who do so are charlatans who spit in the face of God and will be shown the error of their ways in this life or another.

Watch your beliefs. Watch your ego. Remember that the true way is oneness with EVERYTHING including the things we find painful and repugnant.
>>
>>29729339
If you're in an analytical mindset and tell yourself love is "just chemicals", do you tell yourself the same thing as you feel love towards those close to you? Or when you attentively look up at the stars? Or is it that love is known intuitively as undeniable, unquestionable greatness above all logic and thought? Why would you falsely tell yourself that you only believe the validity of these strictly so-called chemicals in the moment of analysing them? Knowledge and sentimental feelings arise from the same thing: chemicals, that deep down are made of pure love.

It is not only mental obsticles that move us closer to fear. Physiological reactions also do so. For example, blood-sugar levels affect your level of contentment, which affects your consciousness. Both the mind and body require maintenance in order to increase love and awareness.
>>
>>29729362
That's all for now, lads. There's a lot more to it that I'm adding into the mix. Will answer questions.

>>29729342
I understand this completely and agree with it. I'm incorporating it into my video. However, I'm touching on the more positive side because almost everyone is living in a state of too much fear. They need to see the light first before they can understand that there isn't really such a thing as evil.
>>
>>29729342
>the light and the dark will forever live together in harmony and balance and you must acknowledge and internalize both or you are spiritually lost
This. The brightest light casts the darkest shadow. Embrace your whole personality.
>>
File: lfu.png (41 KB, 535x495) Image search: [Google]
lfu.png
41 KB, 535x495
>>29729342
>>29729432

Pic related is part of my video.
>>
Kys you try hard wanna be philosopher. Noone wants to hear your half baked, bullshit ideas about life. Someone who truly figured it all out wouldnt be posting it on a mongolian basket weaving site.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.