[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder/POF thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-07-05_09.06.34.jpg (239 KB, 1419x1167) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05_09.06.34.jpg
239 KB, 1419x1167
Guys, what did she mean by this? Is she looking for a way out of the conversation?
>>
She's not interested bro. Give up now before you get kek'd
>>
>>29729146
Try asking if she'll take you. If she picks anything at all, agree to it. She's worried you're gonna date rape her in the woods. If she's indecisive like 90% of the women I've dealt with, pick coffee or dinner so she can get to know you and trust you

And, as always, mutual confidence and affection is the strongest attractor, but she'll stay only if you have what she wants.
>>
Bump? C'mon faggots I need advice.
>>
>>29730048

Wouldn't it be too early to ask to see her in person?

I was more just worried that I asked her a question that warranted a proper answer and she gave me 2 words
>>
I got my heart broken today and my dad told me to delete tinder.

On one hand I agree that tinder is crippling my ability to socialize irl,

On the other hand it's the only way I can even connect with females in my area

Keep or no?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 680x453
>be me
>residing in the DC area
>full of uggos
>barely get any matches here
>visit the Western Part of the US
>easily get more frequent matches who are higher quality
>spoof my gps to some foreign countries
>also get much more matches who are of higher quality than my native region

Somebody explain this shit. Why can't I match with the Uggos in my region, yet I get matches everywhere else?
>>
>>29730307
I agree with your daddio. Delete it. Tinder will only kill your self esteem, unless you're chad. Interacting with girls irl is so much more rewarding
>>
>>29730135
Of course not. The purpose of online dating to increase you're exposure in the dating pool. The short answer isn't really short if it's just a singular reply. Some people just say "Okay" to just say "Okay". Seeing her in person is a better way to establish her interest anyway
>>
>>29730318
I live in a shitty town with shitty people, I experience the same problem. Some parts of the US are indeed shittier than Europe, thus they produce shitty people
>>
>>29729146
She's a serial killer baiting you into the woods... If you really fall for that, you deserve to die.
>>
>>29730363
I don't have the balls to talk to girls irl tho
>>
>Live in UK (north)
>Every other profile is a single mother with 1 or 2 kids
>all the normal girls are university students and probably want nothing to do with me

I thinking of signing up, but I'm scared of the rejection

I've also seen profiles of girls I know irl too, so knowing they'll be looking at my profile too is scary
>>
>>29730745
You mean on POF?
I'm in the UK too and there are some qt's on it in my area.
>>
>>29729146
Tell her you have a long/hard tent post that needs hammering down
>>
>>29730791
Yes, POF

Have you had any success?
>>
>>29730819
I've not actually made an account but I still go on to look every now and then.
>>
>>29730565

But she looks pretty qt

>Tfw no serial killer gf
>>
>>29730745
>but I'm scared of the rejection
Don't be. Go on and get rejected to get over that. Remember when you ask a girl out it could be 30 seconds of embarrassment or 30 years with your soulmate.
>>
File: 1467678483050.png (5 KB, 365x241) Image search: [Google]
1467678483050.png
5 KB, 365x241
>Live in west of Scotland
>every woman is out of my league, not interesting or a 40 year old
>>
>>29730318
Same here bro. I live just north of DC. Can't pull sluts from tinder. Only fat uggos. A lot easier in other places.
>>
honestly my biggest fear of these sites is someone I know seeing my face. I was just scrolling through POF and saw 4 girls I knew in highschool, I felt really bad for them even though two were waaay too hot to be using Internet dating.
>>
>>29731438
Most of them just use it for sex. I used to see tons of girls from my classes on Tinder.
>>
pof is absolutely a joke. go ahead try messaging every single girl in your area with a decked out profile you will be lucky to get a few conversations going. now make a girl account with no words and only 1 picture. you will have 300+ messages in under 24hours 500+ views

the game is rigged and only weird girls are on online dating
>>
File: waredLK.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
waredLK.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>>29731771
>liteally unable to chat up anyone due to crippling anxiety and fear of rejection
>think online might save me like it has before
>see this

I want to say your right but I don't want to finally confirm i'll die a failure.
>>
>>29731804
give it a try, you will eventually get results with someone assuming you arent hideous/fat. out of the 8 months i was on there i could have had 2 potential things but they dropped me when i said i dont have a cellphone right now. then one landwhale picked me up to have casual sex.

better then nothing i guess. dont expect any cute girl to be into you, she literally gets 100+ messages a day
>>
>>29731956
>dont expect any cute girl to be into you

i'm fucked
>>
>>29731956
Don't give up anon, there still chances
>>
Hey /r9k/, I've been thinking of downloading tinder and I have a couple of questions.

Do you use a sock facebook account? Would you recommend doing so?

How many photographs do you include? How many head shots and full body shots?

How long/detailed is your bio?

I am hoping to use this as a tool to get over some of my anxiety about approaching women.
>>
>>29731382
just become a junkie anon
>>
>>29729146
Tell her when you go camping you don't like to use sleeping bags, because you need to feel your head rubbing against the inside of the tent.

Then ask if she's ok with that.
>>
Yeah on a hookup site you asked where to go camping... Sort of self explanatory
>>
>>29733530
>he uses sleeping bags with (((built-in pillows)))

maximum pleb
>>
File: 2016-07-05_14.19.34.jpg (376 KB, 1422x1935) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05_14.19.34.jpg
376 KB, 1422x1935
Am I fucking this up guys? Be honest. Does she even want to be speaking to me right now?
>>
>>29729146
>a few
It means she doesn't know any places to go camping.
>>
>>29734930
>muh heritage
For fucks sake
>>
>>29734930

> All your messages end in questions, hers don't

I think you have your answer OP
>>
>>29735042
that shit pisses me off too. "hurrr durrr, i'm american but everybody is america and that's boring, so i'mma pretend i'm from german because maybe someone in my family visited germany sometime in the past 500 years"
>>
>>29735251

We're Australian actually m80.

Not that it makes it any better
>>
>>29735115
Girls don't always ask questions, they seriously rarely fucking ask them, even when they're interested.>>29734930
Just don't ask so many questions, try to talk to her without asking about her. Women like that for some reason
>>
>>29731382
Govanhill ya dirty cunto
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.