[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you just want sex from me? Just treat me like a dude.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21
File: images.png (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 205x246
Why do you just want sex from me? Just treat me like a dude. No issue and I'm really interesting and I can give you tips on getting girls.

Reeeeeee Why won't you befriend me??
>>
I will befriend you if you promise to also by my gf
>>
>>29729188
Serious responses only please
>>
>>29729143
But who are you for starters
>>
>>29729311
I am getting my masters in anthropology, I like going to movie and traveling.

I mean what do you wanna know?
>>
>>29729143
>Just treat me like a dude.

I hear Stacys that say this all the time. What the fuck are they even asking for?

For me to call them faggots and talk about football more often?
>>
>>29729359
Don't try to have sex with us. Just have fun with us.
>>
>>29729345
movie?! fuck movies, i only like films. fuck off young lady, i lost interest in you already.
Anthropology is nice tho.
>>
>>29729345
You're a boring person, why would a male befriend you if not to try to fuck you
>>
>>29729143
Why ask in a place like here?
>>
>>29729381
The idea of having fun with a woman is by sex
If I wanted to fuck a dude in order to have fun then I would have sex with him too
>>
>>29729359
>call them faggots and talk about football more often
You sound like the worst type of normie, like the bottom of the barrel loser of normies
>>
>>29729381
if you had anything remotely "fun" about you, other than the moist hole between your legs, surprise! people would want to be your friend.
Off yourself.
>>
>>29729143
You're most likely a shitty and boring person, please fuck off
>>
File: 1375593461298.jpg (66 KB, 567x709) Image search: [Google]
1375593461298.jpg
66 KB, 567x709
All 3D women are evil, just give up and join the 2D Master Race.
>>
>>29729143
>following a woman's advice on getting girls
No thank you.

Also girls can't handle the banter, have no real hobbies, and aren't funny or fun to hang out with. They want to be entertained.
>>
>>29729381
>Just have fun with us.

But girls are boring, i just to talk to you for sex, dumb bitch.
>>
>>29729143
>Just treat me like a dude
What's your preferred hypervisor? Mine is ESXi, but I really want to try Xen right now...
>>
File: RomeWomen3.jpg (75 KB, 555x431) Image search: [Google]
RomeWomen3.jpg
75 KB, 555x431
>>29729381
>Just have fun with us.
But women are fairly passive.

You say "have fun with us." and mean "let me be there when fun happens", in other words "give me entertainment".
To maybe shoot too far: Girls don't ever initiate stories you could tell your friends after. Girls (pussy) are not generating worldly fun. They are a reward, for risky or excellent behavior in men.
Until they go towards 30, where they become mothers and grandmothers.
>>
>>29729532
This. Following any woman's advice leads to failure.
>>
>>29729143
So , we gon sack some villages like the vikings we are or what ?
>>
If you only have 2D husbandos, you wouldn't even be having this problem

Dumb roastie
>>
File: 1453021246184.gif (988 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
1453021246184.gif
988 KB, 450x285
Why are there no women doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA1v0QEw3sg

And don't say because it's stupid, there are stupid men just like there are stupid women.
Is it because a woman's value equals her body?
>>
File: 1440970402978.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1440970402978.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>29729757

>tfw no Miss Alice gf
>>
>I'm really interesting
No you really REALLY are not.
>>
>>29729143
>Why do you want sex from me?

Because you are a woman and men have penises and are all rapists.
>>
women can't be interesting
>>
>>29729143
Women literally never give good advice about dating because you have no concept of what a man's relationship role is nor are you willing to acknowledge the nature of your own.
Leave, roastie.
>>
>>29729143

Then ACT like a fucking dude. I hate women that ask for this. Guys tend to have a carefree attitude, more reliable, and can handle banter. Women can't do either one. You just want to be the vagina of the group. Fuck off
>>
>>29729143
Women don't need to have personalities. You just sit back and shit on us men.
>>
>Why do you just want sex from me?
I'm straight
I don't want to fuck dudes, though. Do you see how that's impossible?
>No issue and I'm really interesting and I can give you tips on getting girls.
First, no, you're really not interesting at all. Women don't know what they want, so your advice is below the advice of the most perma of permavirgin males
>Reeeeeee Why won't you befriend me??
Yeah, I'll just willingly friendzone myself, fuck off roastie.
>>
Are you a tranny? And I can't befriend you if I don't know you and can't talk to you.
>>
I tried that though you always end up falling for me. Literally. Every girl I've ever treated like a friend, that wasn't already happily in a relationship, has fallen for me except for ONE girl who was a lesbian. Even then, she flat out told me if she was straight she would want me.
>>
>>29729143

I'm sorry. Don't take it too personally.

Because at the end of the day, you'll only love whoever makes your vagina tingle. When that day comes, I'll either get shoved to the side or simply ignored. It will be like our friendship never existed.

You'll have to forgive me if I'd rather skip all of that.
>>
>want sex from me
Nope
If you hadn't told me you were female I would have
>really interesting
Doubt it
>give you tips on getting girls
No thanks
>Why won't you befriend me?
I never said I wouldn't, but if you keep up with these assumptions I damn sure won't.
>>
>>29729143
will you help me cheat on my wife? (not with you)

I like female friends, they make great wingmen.
>>
>>29729359
>>29729426
>>29729455
>>29729465
>>29729489
>>29729548
>>29729942
HAHA and you fucking whiny faggots wonder why you can't get laid!? Seriously, why would any woman want to fuck someone with such a shitty pessimistic attitude towards towards them?? They make up half the population. Some of them suck , tons of them are super cool and funny and interesting. You guys just rationalize your fear of leaving moms basement by blaming girls for not being "cool" or "interesting" enough to entertain your self entitled asses. Pathetic.
>>
>>29729143
I don't give a shit about trying to into a woman anymore. I don't have what they want and I don't know what it is nor if I really want to get it.

I don't even know what I want. Until I learn I've got no right to try and take on what someone else wants.

If you can discuss film at a level that slightly above fedora pleb-tier though I'm down.
>>
>>29730295
>There are no misogynists that could ever get laid

Wow, and you call us delusional?
>>
>>29730295
>tons of them are super cool and funny and interesting
nice bait

anon I'm not even sure if women have sentience, saying they have the ability to be interesting is blatant (You)-fishing
>>
File: 1465009031255.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1465009031255.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
>>29730295
Seems like I struck a chord ;^) go clean out your disgusting used up cocksleeve Rmelindaoastie
>>
>>29730342
How would you know ? You never go outside.
>>
>>29730295
Every time man. Every single thread someone like you comes along. It's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>29730338
Fr tho

I mean how do you explain almost the entirety of the PUA industry
>>
Ok but

Reeeeeee Why won't you sex me too??
>>
Lads, stop replying to bait. It only encourages more and further degrades the quality of the board.
>>
>>29730338
>>29730371
I'm not talking about those guys, I am talking about you. They have the balls to talk to girls and be social. They are not cowardly keyboard warriors whining about ALL women being cunts on the internet.
>>
>>29729143
I don't make many friends regardless of their sex. I think in general it is easier for men to be friends with women if they already are in a relationship. So if you want to be my friend then you should be smart. You can't be a dudebro. If you like watching football, you like watching big burly men throw ball real far, red team versus the blue team, then I would like to not be your friend. Okay, if that is okay then you need to get me a gf, because then I could more easily be your friend. I want a prude woman. If she puts out too easily then I can only imagine who else she is putting out to. I put out to virtue, so get me one of those.

>>29729757
>laughing at pain

wow I can't wait until the next generation gets their grubby mitts on government power.
>>
>>29729143
Please be my greatestfriend
>>
>>29730398
I'm not one of them. Women are humans, no shit.

I'm just saying if you're saying a misogynist couldn't fucking pull then you're sorely mistaken fraulein
>>
>>29730398

Ok.

Well *I* have the balls to go out and be social. I want to fuck, kiss, cuddle, and caress.

and I completely agree with their assessment.

What now?
>>
>>29730365
Aww someone went against your angry little circlejerk of hate towards women?? :( sorry little buddy, maybe mommy will cheer ya up later with some of the microwaved junk food you eat. Or you could stop whining, go outside and maybe your penis will feel the inside of a vagina before you're 70
>>
File: 1455787934339.jpg (9 KB, 212x332) Image search: [Google]
1455787934339.jpg
9 KB, 212x332
>>29730439
I messed up the spoilers
>>
>>29729143
because emotions and hormones. you're not a dude. instincts tell me to mate with you, media portrays you as something to wooo and coddle than decimate that pussy. also, I can't look at you with respect because I know I'm better than you. Your whole gender is not equal to mine. we may both be humans, but men and women are completely different kinds of humans.
>>
>>29730449
What do you mean what now? Go do it. Clearly you don't or you wouldn't be here complaining.
>>
File: 1451384454926.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451384454926.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>29730454
Let's analyze this roastie's behavior.

Having been confronted and rejected, and not having received the consideration she expects as a roastie, the roastie is now resorting to emasculation and shaming.

This is Standard Roastie Protocol. This appears to be a standard issue roastie.

Continue to monitor the roastie and record any irregular developments.
>>
>>29730398
>They have the balls to talk to girls and be social.

But they still have negative opinions about women. Whats your point?
>>
>>29730454
>someone went against your angry little circlejerk of hate towards women
Nah, I'm going against your white knighting. Plus I don't hate women.
I've lost my virginity man and a little more after that.
>>
File: argumentswithholes.jpg (239 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
argumentswithholes.jpg
239 KB, 647x1080
>>29730454
Wait, I totally have something for this. originale
>>
>>29729143
1v1 me in basketball then faggot
>>
>>29730476

mmm? Complaining about what? that women are whores?

They are. And they're also liars, to boot.

But I think you already know that.
>>
>>29729381
>have fun with female friend
>she asks if I'm gay
>laugh it off
kill me now desu
>>
File: 1463455444889.jpg (211 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
1463455444889.jpg
211 KB, 500x773
>>29729501
2D is the path.
2D is the light.
>>
>>29729673
Fucking true. I need to be provided mentality. "Be my friend" means let me be amused by others and let you be my tearsock.
>>
>>29730295
When a girl presents herself as pessimistic, she starts getting all the attention. It's the Daria effect.

When a man presents himself as pessimistic or bitter towards life:
>What a fucking loser
>Man up, dude
>You're gonna kill us all we get it
>>
>>29729143
Men are biologically made to be attracted to you sexually. But it's not a good reason why they can't just be friends just like gay guys can still have male friends.

No the main reason I think why women have such a hard time being treated like a dude is because you don't act like dudes. Men act aggressive but are actually pretty chill, while women act chill but will snap at minor offenses. I don't have to walk on egg shells around men. Even guys I've met fairly recently I can get in violent arguments about some trivial opinion, but once it's done none of it matters and we're back to being cool. Not like that with women, it's always egg shells. No surprise trigger warning feminism was started by women.

Also you're boring as fuck. All women I've met with interesting hobbies have started with them because a male relative encouraged them to start doing it. And even then it's always superficial. It will just be something you do, not something you try to master.
>>
>>29729143
men and women can't be friends.
one eventually ends up getting friendzoned
and is just bad for all parties involved.
>>
>>29729564
How exactly does a hypervisor differ from a vm? I've been using qemu lately..
>>
I can be friends with women, since as a general rule I see them as humans. If you can talk competently with me I'll be chill with you.

When I'm attracted to a girl however it's a wholly different story.
>>
>>29729381
Go find a faggot to be your friend. You have no idea how boring shallow and facile you are to straight men when your pussy is no longer relevant. All you really want is attention without commitment. Go to hell.
>>
>>29730999
Not true, there is a reason why there is no talking to depressed people and it is because they either help themselves or not. I stayed up until 3:00 am last night talking to a depressed anon and I determined that his thoughts were simply incorrect assumptions, but even when I pointed it out that depression is not logically or rationally justified, that it is just emotions that he is feeling which did not come from rational thought processes, and after hours of argument he still believed his irrational ideas. He kept replying these weird emotional three sentence replies with nothing to back up the claims he made. I can imagine him sitting in his room, brooding over these negative thoughts so much that they become true in his mind not because he saw any evidence to prove it, but because he repeated them enough the propaganda became true. Even when you prove it wrong they ignore the facts because they are heavily invested in this world view that they have set up. So I really believe it when they say that lower IQ people are more prone to depression, the guy simply had no reasoning skills with which he could have analyzed his negative thoughts, had a debate in his own mind, and for the depressed thoughts to be called out in his mind as irrational and untrue.

At least I gave him the information he needs to help himself only if he does chose to. That is really all you can do.
>>
reminder: there are zero (0) females in this thread
>>
>>29730295
I love when you gashes get assmad and say this shit. Further proving sex is the only thing you have to offer.
>>
File: 1407034243642.jpg (90 KB, 355x330) Image search: [Google]
1407034243642.jpg
90 KB, 355x330
I'm a tranny and I'll be your friend if you teach me how to be a girl. I have no interest in sex with you
>>
>>29731512
plz refer to >>29731484
>>
>>29731349
A hypervisor is the software that runs virtual machines. I've always been interested in QEMU, but I've been too tied with Vmware Workstation because of school. But that is over now so I am thinking about ditching ESXi and Workstation just to broaden my skill set.
>>
I'd gladly befriend a woman if they were interesting.
>>
>>29731349
An operating system used to be called a supervisor, as in the software that supervised the hardware usage. Think of a hypervisor as software that supervises supervisors.

(that is the actual reason for the name)
>>
File: 1460850959108.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1460850959108.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>29729143
Hello there! I'm here to remind all of you, no need to thank me.

Organ
>>
>>29731450
Tl;dr i give unsolicited advice to make myself feel like a Hero, also cocks.
>>
>>29732306
Females can be interesting, just most choose to not be.

There was one of my coworkers at Sears that always had something to say about her time time in china and surrounding countries. I thoroughly enjoyed listening about the history of the region. I was the boring one there because I could only talk about Germany and she lived in the same place I did.
>>
The problem with girls that i want to be friends with is that if I like them enough to want to hang out with them all the time I probably want to cuddle and bone them as well.

Our friendship was never meant to be, my benis comes between us.
>>
>>29729143
If I were gay then I would be trying to have sex with my male friends as well. I like the same qualities in guys and girls, it just happens that when I find them in girls, I want to go a little bit further with them. Because I am attracted to women.
>>
>>29732306
Sasuga, /tg/.
>>
I get really uncomfortable around girls
they scare me somewhat and I don't know how to talk to them
>>
>>29731450
Thats not true though. It has been proven that people with a high IQ are much more prone to depression than an average person
>>
I have friend girls. Like I mean not just the ones that you're on speaking terms with, but actual "friends".

They are fucking horrible.

I know I know,
>normie get out ree etc, etc,

At least in my experience, friend girls are either using you to make another guy jealous, or just want to fuck you. One exception to this rule is a girl I grew up with who is chill, but that's it.

Don't pretend like you're some sort of fucking genie who can help us.
>>
>>29729143
Oh heavenly blessed beauty who's inner beauty is divine and everlasting,
You illuminate the sky at night
and you make the sun light the day
you make the birds sing
you make the breeze whisper like an angel
but most of all, you make me smile

i know i know. the age difference seems like it's too much. people wouldn't understand our love though. it's beyond them. i think it's up to us to show them how strong our pure love unleashed can really be. i can see us, miles from here, holding hands... most definitely. So what say you heavenly blessed beauty whose feet are deliciously tasty and aesthetic?

=] (kisses)
>>
>>29732795
I'm kind of dissappointed this is copypasta
>>
File: 1449323793443.gif (2 MB, 285x198) Image search: [Google]
1449323793443.gif
2 MB, 285x198
>why won't you befriend me? *sob*
>"you're boring"
>well fuck you then you little pathetic, small dicked, loser, nerd, virgin, neckbeard, haha, no wonder you can't get a GF because your attitude is so pessimistic, heh heh

they don't want our friendship, they want our unrequited attention for nothing in return.
this bitch ain't gonna call me to hang out. i don't think a female has ever called me to hang out, no matter how close i get with them.
pretending you want to be friends is pathetic.
>>
>>29730177
Sometimes there are people just like that, everyone just loves them. Iktf bro, I'm sorry it's like that for you. I wish I had a solution.

Good luck!
>>
The majority of my friends are girls and this isn't an issue. None of my best friends are but the majority of my social circle is.

And I'm not even in love with any of them (instead that's a girl I am friends with who isn't really in my social circle).
>>
File: 1292529525247.jpg (50 KB, 235x251) Image search: [Google]
1292529525247.jpg
50 KB, 235x251
>>29733167

>tfw can't open up emotionally to my guy friends
>tfw can only talk about emotional problems with girl friends
>tfw can't actually talk to them about it because they fall for me

It doesn't mean I have feelings for you ladies, it's just my father was never home when I was growing up so I had to always turn to my mother for help. I'm sorry if I've mislead you.
>>
>>29732492
>Females can be interesting, just most choose to not be.

This.

I know quite a few girls who are really interesting The two most interesting people to talk about music I know are females, they are both just odd and were losers in high school so developed legitimate interests.
>>
>>29733390
I wish shallow-shaming was a thing. Slut-shaming is already, but honestly I'd rather women just weren't so fucking dull.
>>
>>29734077
Being called a "basic bitch" is basically the closest thing, so it's sort of there
>>
>>29734259
I'm not american but afaik that word is only used for the insufferably dull women. The shaming needs to be broader, to include all women who aren't interesting enough to be friends with if they didn't have a vagina.
>>
>>29734360
There are a lot of dudes like this too you know, really stupid/boring/macho guys with low IQ and lots of friends and family to support their enormous social weight.
>>
>>29729381
Why can't there be both?
>>
>tfw I see wojacks I made

Feels good, man.
>>
>>29734388
In macho merica maybe, I wouldn't know.
>>
why cant we have sex and be friends at the same time?
>>
Women are fucking worthless. You hold no conversational value whatsoever. You do not hold interests similar to mine. You probably laugh at fucking snapchat faceswaps. I know you're not intelligent, I know you're not funny, and I know you're not a good person. This can literally all be inferred by the fact that you are female. Your only potential value to me lies between your legs.
>>
>>29735745
What are some of your interests and hobbies anon?
>>
YOU, or girls in general, or both?
I want female friends but I don't want to be an orbiter or even see you as a female but just another person I can talk to.
>btw I'm a girl
THERE IS THE PROBLEM
FUCK OFF NORMIE
btw I'm a guy
XDDD
>>
>>29735789
You don't get to know. I don't want you to be able to relate to men. You're a parasite who will use "interests" as a means to manipulate people and elevate your social standing in their eyes. You don't like good music, you don't like good games, you don't like good sports, and you aren't interested in politics. You might say these things interest you, but the truth is, you just want something from the communities who are genuine in their enjoyment of them. Whether you're paying them in cash or attention, women are nothing but whores.
>>
Why do you want my job?
Why do you want my votes?
Stay in the kitchen bitch, and we're having another kid.
>>
>>29735905
I was just curious, don't get so angry. But yeah, I'm a boring NEET. I don't think my taste in vidya is that bad though.
I'm not really interested in getting close to people. I don't talk to anyone. So it was an innocent question. People really aren't worth the effort of parasiting off of.
>>
>>29732483
I already addressed that no one listens and that they have to help themselves

>>29732753
Okay, I think you are right about that, however I would say that high IQ people would be more prone to address and solve their problems than a low IQ person.
>>
OP, whenever two people of an aligned sexual orientation meet there is a period of probing in which either or both parties will act sexual towards one another. If you show you are uninterested in them, and you are a person they find interesting, they will remain friends with you. Guys call this being "friendzoned" but its a normal and healthy part of a relationship cycle, it's pretty much THE way that girls and guys that are both straight become friends. Hope this helped :)
>>
>>29736074
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, kiddo. I didn't actually mean any of that, what I just said up there, the stuff you replied to. The truth is, in angry about the situation in in right now. I've had it rough for the past couple weeks. It makes me feel better to upset people on the Internet and create hostility between myself and random strangers. It's how I vent. I don't really hate women, I just really wanted to yell at someone and stir up trouble. You see, I'm a toxic person and I have a lot of problems. I don't know how the world works. I'm scared of everything. Sometimes I think about dying, and I think it must be nice to die. To have nothing to worry about anymore. I don't know. Just rambling. Anyway, whatever.
>>
>>29736330
*I'm

I meant to type that and I'm making another comment to correct it but the robot won't let me just say *I'm
>>
>>29736330
I'd say I understand but I'm aware it's a lot more difficult for men in this world so I won't say something stupid like that. But
>I don't know how the world works
>I'm scared of everything
I get this to an extent, I'm so scared of people, I don't even speak on MMO's, let alone leave my house.
I really hope it gets better for you though anon, even though I think we're all jaded enough here to know it most likely won't. But it's nice to try to convince ourselves sometimes, right? Or maybe it's worse. Rambling also, have a semi-painless night, happy 4th.
>>
>>29729501
>Straight up posting best girl

You deserve a medal
>>
>>29729143
Okay, when I get drunk I will insist we fight and if you refuse I will call you a bitch and lose all respect for you.
>>
>>29729143
There's no point in trying to have male friends if you're a girl. The only reason he's talking to you is because he's interested in you as more than friend. You're better off just having female friends, because there's less of a chance they'll want to be with you, less of a chance they'll act like a creep, and more of a chance you'll have things in common.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 500x470
>>29736456
I'd like to live out my adolescence in a shitty apartment playing video games and eating takeout with someone like you. I don't really care what you look like, I can tell what kind of person you are you're good in your heart. Do you live in this particular hellscape by any chance? I'd love to talk at you in person some time.
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29729143
Don't talk about being a woman. Literally nobody on here can tell if you are really a woman or not.
>>

There's a funny thing -- I actually tried that. In Uni I had a female study partner. I wasn't attracted to her at all, so it was easy to keep things platonic. I just treated her as a person first, and gave her the same treatment I gave to my guy friends.

Result? She hated it. She actually complained and said "you can't treat me like one of your guy friends!". Despite us having no romantic involvements whatsoever, she still wanted special treatment and I had to handle her with kid gloves.

So here's your lesson: don't listen to what women say. They most certainly DO want special treatment, and treating them as guys is the worst thing you can do. What they actually want is being treated like children. It sounds demeaning, but it's true.
>>
>>29729673
Wow holy shit, this was one of the realist things I read all day
>>
>>29736660
not the anon you were talking to but I happen to live in florida. wanna meet up and abuse substances or something?
>>
>>29736754
Yeah, sounds cool, probably. I live in Sarasota. How far off are you? Do you have a vagina?
>>
>>29736726
You said it fampire. Women can never handle the bantz.
>>
>>29736776
Melbourne, and no I do not have a vagina.
>>
>>29736660
What about a shitty comfy 1 bedroom house out in the middle of no where?
But no, I live in Texas. Probably worse then Florida, but what do I know?
The thought of meeting someone on here irl scares the everloving shit out of me though, let alone exchanging info, which I never do.
I'd just disappoint you anyways, I'm sorry. I'm getting anxious just talking to you now because I've mostly lurked for the past 6 and a half years.
Be careful of the ones who are overeager about exchanging info though, they could very likely be those same "femanons" you were truthing about before. They seem to plague this board. There are some genuine ones though, they just don't talk much.
>>
>>29736793
Dude, come on. Can you get a vagina or something? My dick had hope for just one moment. I just want to fuck a girl. Seriously, I'm 20 years old, shot keeps going wrong in my life, and I'm incapable of quelling this urge in my fucking head to put my dick in a vagina. You gotta help me man. I can't keep living like this.
>>
>every time I try to have female friends, they fall in love and want to suck my dick! Oh, woe is me!

...are you faggots serious?
>>
>>29736842
I understand your inhibitions and I have my own as well. I'm actually going to be in Texas in November to see Death Grips. Are you near Austin by chance?
>>
>>29736852
I know how you feel. I was also hoping that you had a vagina. Still, I'm not opposed to bumming pot off of you.
>>
I wish guys wouldn't get mad at girls saying 'I have a boyfriend/I'm not interested/etc' since this is the mentality a lot of guys have (i.e. if your vagina is not available then i am not interested in you)
I have male friends who know that my vag will never be available to them, and that is okay because we actually share interests. Either that or they are desperate enough to still stick around after I explicitly tell them that my vag is off the market, but that suits me just fine since we still have pleasant conversations.
But it is stupid how women expect men to not be interested in their vaginas and actually enjoy their company.
>>
>>29736886
I have a very limited supply of pot. After I last bought some, I found out my dealer is on probation, so I'm not going to fuck with him any longer. I have like three and a half grams left, and I'm gonna stretch that shit out for at least 4 months of occasional toking. I can't afford to drive two hours to give you a lil bit of pot to support your sick addiction to reefer
>>
>>29736941
Lmao. Fair enough, bro.
>>
File: 1465587799196.jpg (43 KB, 538x593) Image search: [Google]
1465587799196.jpg
43 KB, 538x593
>>29736877
Shit son, DG are playing in austin this november? Can you link me? I have never seen them live.
>>
>>29736877
Nah, on the opposite side of the state. I don't think you get it though, the crippling anxiety isn't a "look at how quirky and shy I am" thing for me. I appreciate the interest though, genuinely. Have fun at your concert, I hope you meet a qt there.
>>
File: 1434388804075.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1434388804075.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>29736979
>>29736877
>it's for some stupid music festival that goes on for 2 days and is 169 dollars a ticket
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
>>29736979
I saw them in St Pete in a 50'x50' dark room illuminated by nothing but red stage lights. I moshed while my friend stood in the back observing in awe. It was the single most amazing experience of my life.
>>
>>29737012
I would pay $200 to see death grips, Mac demarco, phantogram, purity ring, and thee oh sees perform in one place. The full listing literally might as well be a list of my favorite musicians.
>>
>>29729381
I have friends to have fun with
I have girlfriends to have fun in bed
Women are boring, why would I just be your friend?
>>
>>29737023
>>29737048
It's a little too much for me and I'm not really into music festivals. I'd love to see just them, like you did in that tiny ass room. Sounds awesome
>>
>>29737008
I wouldn't have asked you to go to the concert, silly. I simply wondered if I could infiltrate your home and put my willy inside of you. Concerts are normie fare, and the only reason I'm going is for DG and a handful of other bands.
>>
File: 1455677366613.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1455677366613.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>29729673
tru senpai
complete orginality
>>
>>29737075
http://youtu.be/B81CPUxYv2Q
Live through my eyes senpai.
>>
>>29737121
Looks awesome, I've seen videos of that night before.

I fucking love jenny death/notm so I would really want to see them now. BP is good, but I wouldn't say I like it as much as either of the other.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.