[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you sit with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Who did you sit with?
>>
>>29728990
In the library like every real robot
>>
>>29728990
hey look an empty table
>>
I ate my lunch in the hallway and then spent the rest of the lunch hour in the washroom. Sometimes I'd sit in the hallway and draw, but normalfags would always be like, "what are you drawing anon?" and so I gave up on that.
>>
File: smug.jpg (160 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
160 KB, 1366x768
The slutty weird girls and my rag tag group of friends.
>>
>>29728990
the empty table in the middle
>>
>>29729004
Are you fucking retarded?
Like seriously what's wrong with you?
>>
>>29729039
Sup normandy
>>
>>29729039
can confirm, spent all of my time in school in the library
>>
>>29728990
With my autism friends who were spergy. They had a heart of gold and were real human beans compared to the hordes of chads and stacies.
>>
>>29729039
Hey normie, how is the weather in normiesville?

I sat alone, or crashed in the corner with a speaker I had playing comfy music.
>>
i left the school during lunch periods
>>
At a free table. Sometimes I would just read or listen to music instead of eating. The worst was when normalfags would invite me to their table or would sit by me. I never knew what to say and it was always awkward.
>>
Either:
>Empty table
>In the corner somewhere
>In the bathroom
>At home

Tis the life of a nomad soul.
>>
>>29728990
I sat with the group that only had guys and no girls. We weren't smart enough to be nerds, not interested in anything in particular. They are most of the guys on my facebook friend list yet I haven't seen then or spoken to them in person in decades.
>>
>>29729072

I can imagine this is how most of us were, except we were the quieter ones of the group
>>
There was a Stacey that sat with my autist group of friends who became my best friend.

But I kept wanting to have a relationship with her and she just kept me in the friendzone while dating one of my other friends who was a Chad.

Eventually she got tired of my constant affection and clinginess and stopped talking to me altogether. I still miss that girl sometimes.
>>
I went to the library and slept on the sofa since I didn't have any friends.
>>
>implying I actually ate during lunch time

I'd usually just go to the library and read or go somewhere off campus.
>>
>>29729144
>unironically eating in the bathroom
i was also an autist who hid from people and i still am but why would you eat there? it's disgusting
>>
stoners on our half, minorities on the other. that was a great lunch table
>>
Our table was the misfits:

>me, the sperg
>Bryce, the only goth kid in our school
>Sara, the super-senior
>Alice, the ethnically-ambiguous quiet chick
>Matt, the dope fiend

How we ever sat with one another still mystifies me
>>
File: fat.jpg (15 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
15 KB, 207x244
>>29728990
there is empty spot at middle table at front.
besides i would have my back facing the degenerate at far so i just could silently eat mah protein rich fatty burger
>>
>>29728990
I sat at the video game table, even though i didn't play videogames
>>
>>29729170
>>29729004
>>29729062

Shit, now I want to go back in time to peek in the library to see who in my HS and MS class were hiding out in the library during lunch. I may actually relate with them. I was basically a tagalong that only talked to people at school. I used activities like sports to artificially create friendships.
>>
>>29729163
I will never get why guys volunteeringly orbit like that, you gain nothing positive and spend the rest of your life clining over thr memories of a girl that's already forgotten you
>>
File: 1374962731573.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1374962731573.png
107 KB, 841x797
None.

I used to sit with a group of 8 guys. Before long, half of them went sitting at a different table (of Chads and Stacies) while myself and the other 3 just remained. Then the others left too when their lunch schedules changed.

As a result, I just walked around with my lunch and ate. Occasionally I hung out the library when it opened.

> You will never experience eating lunch alone with a girl together while under a shady tree in the school's courtyard every day and just enjoying each other's company.
>>
>try to show everybody how wacky and random my personality is
>climb stacked chair and try to eat sitting on top of them
>eventually shift my weight wrong, causing chairs to topple and lunch to go all over myself and the floor
>someone offers me the rest of lunch because they think I'm literally retarded and pity me, deny new lunch out of shame
>wash clothes in bathroom
>dry with hand dryer
>>
>>29729187
I wouldn't eat in a filthy bathroom in honesty anon.
But most bathrooms I've been to in public have been really clean. Usually cleaner than the cafeteria.
Just take some lunch in a carrier bag, hang it on the hook on the door, eat it standing, put the rubbish in the bag, do the toilet business if you have to/stand around listening to music or checking a webpage for a little while, then go about business as usual after dumping the rubbish in the nearest bin.
Saves walking backwards and forwards all the time.
>>
>>29729026
so the table on the right in the picture?
>>
>>29728990
eat my meal in the bathroom
>>
>>29728990
Let me explain the group I was in, and what part I played.

There was the nerd group, and in that category there were three categories which all fell in the nerd category which all in groups near to each other and intermingling. There was the nerd Chad's, the smart nerds, and the not a nerd but who else am I going to hang out with category. I am pretty smart but at the time I was depressed and didn't give a damn about learning or making friends, so I was more in the not a nerd but who else am I going to hang out with group.

Nobody liked me, all my good friends had moved away and I didn't like the other people and they didn't like me. There was this one group of people I walked around with and had no participation in their conversation about some video game youtuber podcaster Eventually I started hanging out with a younger student I met in the gym class who I actually got a long with, and we played flash games in the computer lab during lunch.
>>
>>29729262
>2 chads
>a stacy
>3 fat kids
>all happily talking to each other at 1 table
is this staged
>>
File: 1426732213111.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426732213111.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>29729241
> You will never experience eating lunch alone with a girl together while under a shady tree in the school's courtyard every day

>In the school

>every day
>>
>>29729152

We were kind of like second tier jocks now that I think about it. The group did have somewhat of a ringleader, but he was like this metalhead that worshipped Sam Kinison and didn't play sports. He didn't really like me but I got along with the others in this group okay.
>>
Honor's group. They were actually nice people unlike the gifted kids which were a bunch of stuck up dicks.
>>
My school had long Harry Potter style tables.

>I'd sit on the edge of one of the tables
>As far away from anyone else as possible
>Eat as quickly as possible
>Leave as soon as possible
>When we were old enough to leave for lunch, I would do so every day
>>
At the autism table, with the other social outcasts.
>>
>stoners
>sluts
>cute prudes
>weird nerds
>lames
>dealers
>skaters
>dare-devils
>that one silent kid who's cool even tho he never says anything

it was a fun group. a lot of us drank before school all the time if we had the same classes. made HS fun.
>>
>>29729314
rude
originalrwkyfzitaicfusiyslufia
>>
File: here.png (1 MB, 1050x648) Image search: [Google]
here.png
1 MB, 1050x648
take your pic op

thx
>>
I skipped school during lunch period.
>>
>>29729294
it also looks like the fat kids aren't eating, so it might be
>>
Most of my classmates fit on the same table, I never ate lunch though, I just smoked a cigarette behind the gym and had a coffee, I ate lunch when I got home.
>>
>>29729004
Did this for freshman year and senior year

For sophomore and junior I just walked around like an autist because they probably stopped allowing food in the library because of me
>>
>implying I'd even be inside the building at lunch
fucking normans, git out
>>
File: 1466523856724.jpg (376 KB, 1280x1274) Image search: [Google]
1466523856724.jpg
376 KB, 1280x1274
>Sat alone
>Sexy math teacher came up to me a few times and tried to talk to me, showed disinterest and she left
>A couple girls came up to me, they tried to get me to sit with them but it was literally a table of Staceys so I knew I would just wind up becoming a punchline or something to them
>They kept coming back everyday trying to get me to sit with them, finally they say "Anon the real reason we want you to sit with us is... Stacey likes you!"
>Didn't give a shit, they pointed the girl out and she was objectively a 7/10 but still what would I have talked to her about
>Eventually some normie dude comes up and gets me to sit with him and his normie friends
>Never spoke to them
>Whenever I tried to leave they'd follow me and get me to rejoin
>It was like forced normalization or something
>They started getting all their gfs and shit to hang out with them, the girl that liked me comes over too since all of her friends just happened to be the guy's girlfriends
>Still show no interest
>One day the guy tells me the girls put him up to it to try and get me to talk to the girl that liked me
>Really was getting mad at that point because I never asked to be in their group and they were sucking me into this shit for this girl
>Wind up eating lunch in the bathroom for the rest of the year
>No idea why the girl liked me (I guess I'm not bad looking but I'm no Chad)
>>
>>29728990
I used to sit with people who I thought were my friends but actually weren't. Then I sat alone. But not in the bathroom, because that's unappetizing.
>>
>>29729423
my nigga
top oregano
>>
>>29728990

I'd be sitting next to the fat kid in the blue button up shirt and khakis. Only because I'd get a good view of the girls to the left slipping their feet in and out of their shoes.
>>
>>29729434
It was probably a joke. Like when you actually started talking to her, they'd probably would have said something like "eww, anon really thinks I like him...hahaha."

You did good.
>>
>>29729450
I rode my bike around for the 50 minute lunch, or sometimes would go out and smoke with some stonery kids that didn't really like me at all but didn't make me leave.
>>
>>29728990
With the other loners and rejects and robots and actual autists, then after a few years a group of us broke out of that table and would just eat outside most of the year since our high school was just by the river. Sometimes we would try eating just sitting on the floor in front of our lockers, risking getting kicked out by that one fat lady teacher.

>>29729004
I wish, our library had an iron fist rule over its rules, including no food or drink. When we got a computer lab with internet I'd also spend a lot of time there.
>>
>>29728990
The singles table, the one furthest away from the crowd
>>
File: emojis.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
emojis.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>29728990
>that one kid who went home to eat lunch every single day until we all graduated
>>
>>29729559
Get out, you filthy normal.
>>
>>29729039
I don't know dad, how many times do you have to ask? Go spend time with my aunt and cousin like you do all the time
>>
>>29729434

It was probably for the best. You're clearly very autistic and they would have found out soon enough if you had accepted their invitations to normie circle.
>>
>>29728990
i usually ate lunch alone at home
>>
I went across the street and sat in taco bell for an hour
>>
>>29728990
>Go to highschool before smartphones
>Buy a different magazine each week
>Two where gaming, one was comics and the last humor
>Really popular because everyone wants to check up the magazines and borrow them to read during class
>Alone the rest of the week
Now the school offers every kid a laptop, I'm sorry for the new generations of robots
>>
>>29729655
I agree. I don't even know what I would have said to that girl.
>>
>>29728990
I was an outcast among outcasts senpai desu famfam familam. I sat on the empty half of tables that the higher tier outcasts sat on.

I want to die.
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>29729252
oh god that triggered some memories

>be le 90s kid, literally in the 90s
>Tom Green on MTV was hot shit, just before Jackass stole his bit
>He had a bit where he goes to local corner stores, buys mustard and pretends to be "the mustard inspector" and just rubs himself in mustard and screams
>have History of Cinema course
>final project is to make a movie ourselves
>decide to make a mockumentary inspired by Tom Green's bullshit
>documentary about "food waste"
>pack all sorts of things like liquid yogurt, chocolate syrup, mustard bottles, packs of crackers, etc.
>go around schoolyard during lunch break
>interview people, shoot off facts about food waste and ask them what they think about it
>halfway through them talking, take a bottle of whatever out and pour it all over myself and my hair and pour it down my throat while making gurgling noises
>quickly rinse myself in a washroom
>go out again, repeat
>by the end of lunch break all of my clothes are stained and my hair is sticky and I have crumbs stuck all over my body
>hot early-summer sun
>I smell like a grocery store dumpster
>realize I have gym class
>go to gym class
>everyone stares at me, no one says a word
>gym teacher also stares at me
>"anon...just....wash yourself"
>shower for the rest of the day all to myself
>later show movie to cinema class
>everyone is speechless
>got an A+, probably because the teacher though I was a potential school shooter
>>
>>29729134
This. Why would I stay in a gay cafeteria with a shitty ass sandwich and punk bitch school snacks when I could go home and make whatever I wanted.
>>
File: 4wut.png (345 KB, 607x401) Image search: [Google]
4wut.png
345 KB, 607x401
>tfw wondered around school and spend as long as I could in the restroom when the Library was closed
>tfw played pacman on the school pc
>read books in the school library for 2 years
>>
>>29728990
Why are there no blacks or arabs ?
>>
>>29729744
It's easy now, I just sat in the library watching anime on my phone alone until I graduated
>>
>>29729584
I was that kind in grade school actually.

and we, the other loners, tried to make him hang out with us during lunch time instead of going home to his smother.
>>
>sat with the scatfag chicks
>table smelled like shit, could hardly eat
>one tubby bitch would not stop farting
>got to see the nasty skank in my homeroom lift one leg, ease out a turd, then continue talking as if nothing had happened.
>some negress literally eating shit sandwiches, putting a slice of bread under the chink bitch's ass and having her pull down her jeans and shit in it
>the tranny who always pissed on her own chest then waited for it to dry

in retrospect I'm amazed that none of them were caught. holy fuck that was a nightmare
>>
>>29729004
>>29729039
I sat in the Library for lunch every day Junior and Senior year

it was such a relief to become a jr, because freshmen and sophomores weren't allowed to go to the library for lunch
>>
>>29729811
What's the point of making up fake stories like this
>>
File: Laws.jpg (211 KB, 800x1786) Image search: [Google]
Laws.jpg
211 KB, 800x1786
>>29728990
I skipped lunch and played StarCraft in an empty room.
>>
>sat with the FUCKIN normies
>was accepted, but never really fit in
>I was goofy and said funny things occasionally so I guess I was "cool" enough
>stayed an extra year of high school, the normies went to university and I hung out with band kids

Guess who are still my friends, even after I left town? Not the normies.
>>
>>29729786
because it's a good school
>>
>>29729811
Did this actually happen. I knew a girl that was friends with my day girlfriend at the time that talked about her fucking period blood.6/10 She's a stripper now.
>>
File: 123456.png (621 KB, 662x429) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
621 KB, 662x429
>>29729760
oh my fucking god i remember the mustard inspector

you deserved that fucking A+
>>
>>29728990

My school allowed open lunch and was near a bunch of restaurants so I'd usually go buy something and take it to a classroom where I was on good terms with a few teachers and eat alone at a table, then study for the remainder of lunch. Before that I would go buy lunch and just walk circles around the school eating while walking.

I cant believe I was so autistic back then. I still am but I'm a lot better now. Lifting and forcing myself to talk to people helped, and I may even lose my virginity one day.
>>
>>29728990
half the time i went to the empty table, then i switched to going into the boy's lockerroom(and not eat) until one of the coaches found me and told me to leave
>>
Ah, I remember my high school table:
>Me, science-nerd/de facto group-leader
>Resident /pol/ack nazi and de facto vice group-leader
>Bisexual emo yandere girl
>Bisexual psycho kuudere girl
>Bisexual psycho kuudere girl's completely platonic animal-loving boyfriend (I think they held hands once)
>Tall computer wizard with aspergers
>Creepy goth kid that stalked bisexual emo yandere girl, even though he was 2 years younger than us

Just to emphasize how pathetic our school was, we were one of the 3 factions of popular kids.

>tfw have eaten lunch with people a total of 6 times in the past 2 years.
>>
>>29729744
I know that feel dude, shit I was in high school before the internet was a common household appliance. Those magazines were my window to the outside world.

I loved EGM's magazine where they had Seanbaby's review of shitty games, I was into Black Belt Magazine as well, some wrestling magazines, and another magazine that was about comic book-collecting and other hobbies, I think it was called Wizard. It actually listed the rise and drop of prices of comic books each month like it was the stock market, that was so interesting to me.

oh and once I got into my teens and bullshit teenager numetal music, I'd look up like Hit Parader and Kerrange and all those other ones with giant Linkin Park posters.

Of course I could almost never afford them, I'd just read them inside of a corner store or Barnes & Nobles.
>>
>>29728990
That weird kid who sits all alone just because I'll be gone while "it" happens.
>>
>>29729927
I was that kid. I didn't want to murder them. Just stand in the common area and blow my brains out and have everyone see it. Dad kept his shitty 9mm Taurus m9 clone locked up though want I couldn't couldn't hide a shotgun in my butthole.
>>
File: amused.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>29729875
my man

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAH I GOT MUSTARD IN MY EYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFXqV237u0U

good times. Tom Green was like the most late-90s thing possible.

Also, another reason why I'm glad I grew up before youtube and the internet really. That shitty video that I had made would have been seen by thousands of people maybe instead of just a couple of dozen kids in my class.
>>
My beta group

>Weeaboo dude, nice guy, also browsed 4chan
>Nice girl 5-6/10, dated a massive beta
>Massive beta, nice dude
>2 tall guys who disliked me for no reason but were okay with me because people thought I was insane
>Chinese chick
>Chubby tumblrina
>Some autistic dude, nice guy
>Me
>>
>>29729870
damn i wish i had been to a good school
>>
File: 1431791042160.jpg (146 KB, 696x936) Image search: [Google]
1431791042160.jpg
146 KB, 696x936
>>29728990
we don't have lunch times or cafeterias in europe
every recess I just went to the library or the recreational room if the library was too full and played Loco Roco and God of War on my PSP
>>
>>29729870
Arabs go to good schools and generally get good grades

They are generally in the same tier of the social hierarchy as Asians
>>
>tfw people left you alone in school because they were scared that you would shoot them

Thank you based black hoodie that I wore everyday
>>
>>29729241
>You will never experience eating lunch alone with a girl together while under a shady tree in the school's courtyard every day and just enjoying each other's company.

Sounds terrible. I can't even begin to fathom enjoying something like this.
>>
>>29729765
>First year students too young to eat out
>Cafeteria food sucks
>Economy builds around picking orders from the young kids and getting everyones change or tips
>Too much pride for that
>Hanging around entrance with friend late into lunch brake
>Little shit starts bugging me about taking his money and getting him lunch
>Fuck off
>Doesn't fuck off
>Who the fuck does this kid think he is? Little kids should respect the older ones
>Say ok, grab the money, walk a block to the nearest store with friend and buy snacks for both of us
>Go tback inside through the other entrance
>Friend asks me if I'm not worried
>Dude there are like 3k students plus he doesn't know me
>Besides little shit needs to get taught a lesson
>4 months later walking near school and he stops me, demands money back
>What are you going to do faggot?
>Never had any consequences for that
>>
>>29728990
"The Table"
>Mostly guys, one female (my gf)
>Mostly weeaboos, including me and my gf
>"Smart" kids (well, most of them)
>Some autists
>>
File: wojak hoodie backpack.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
wojak hoodie backpack.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>29730035
>tfw you wanted to dress all goth and numetal and shit, but your school didn't allow those types of clothes and make-up on guys or colored hair.

A....at least I still got to wear my static-x and mushroomhead t-shirts
>>
>>29730106

I'm really glad Nu Metal didn't last long.
>>
>>29730106
I really wanted to dress edgy as fuck like everyone else at my school but my dad called me a faggot when I asked him to buy those clothes
>>
File: PleaseGodKillMe.jpg (89 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
PleaseGodKillMe.jpg
89 KB, 500x484
>>29728990
I sat alone in the bathroom crying
>>
>>29728990
>implying

I find a million different excuses to wander around the hallways while I wait for the 30 minutes of anxiety to end
>>
I alternated between the videogame nerd table and the rebel table. Hated both tables.

Most days i would just eat my lunch as fast as possible and just chill in the bathroom for 30 minutes
>>
File: 1444066235777.png (108 KB, 1261x1261) Image search: [Google]
1444066235777.png
108 KB, 1261x1261
>>29728990
"Everyone get in the corner I'm taking hostages!"

Bang Bang Bang!
>>
File: 1448476340723.jpg (130 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1448476340723.jpg
130 KB, 618x564
the bathroom like any real robot, obviously
>>
>>29729760
>got an A+, probably because the teacher though I was a potential school shooter
Bullshit detected. No one gave a shit about school shootings before Columbine.
>>
>going to the bathroom or library during lunch
Holy fuck, no wonder you autists are such fucking losers.
>>
>>29730300
These days there's usually a police officer lurking around with an ar-15 plate carrier and helmetin his trunk. Although no one is going to go in there for hours to stop you.
>>
File: jorge.jpg (21 KB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
jorge.jpg
21 KB, 320x235
>>29730189
Why? It was a great equalizer. Same with pop-punk.

You had robots but you also had failed normies and failed Chads and failed Staceys, all together listening to the same angst-filled music. It was an alternative counter-culture, but it was also mainstream.

These days? Nothing. Top 40 music is all pop and normie/robot culture is more divided and polarised than ever.

>>29730219
my dad just generally called me a faggot, and then I bought and wore my own faggy Hot Topic clothes the second I was out of high school and it got me laid.
>>
>>29730384
What the fuck else would you during lunch?
>>
>>29729760
>before Jackass stole his bit
Jackass went above and beyond, and thet's why they were so popular. It goes beyond just rubbing yourself with mustard in public.
>>
>>29728990
With other "nerds" in the AV room.
>>
>>29730406
Eat with people and later talk to them like any other student.
>>
File: 1444076273960.png (501 KB, 1109x552) Image search: [Google]
1444076273960.png
501 KB, 1109x552
>>29730392
Hey normie you dropped something, bang bang bang!
>>
>>29730348
what makes you think that this was before Columbine?
>>
>>29730426
I never bothered to talk to anyone in high school because I would never see them after school was over, I was right to not exert myself
>>
>>29730406
I talked to people, and attended clubs while I enjoyed my lunch.
Unless you were actually social outside of school, spending lunch in solitude is social suicide.
Seriously, socializing only gets harder as you get older. Sitting alone at lunch is just spiting yourself.
>>
>>29729004
couldnt do this in my school, since the staff kept strict tabs on where everyone is suppossed to be. the whole school shooting craze back then. there was also big beefy black security guards roaming the halls.
>>
>>29730407
Yeah Steve-O and Knoxville and others went more extreme and did stunts, but Bam Margera's one and only thing of "im gonna troll my dad lolololol" was entirely stolen from Tom Green.
>>
>>29730480
>big beefy black security guards roaming the halls.

Did they roam your boipucci?

>>29730486
Bam was such a faggot he always had the worst skits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
>>
>>29728990
Whoever was the least pissed with me that day and wasn't hurling insults at first sight.
>>
>>29730445
Because he explicitly mentioned:
>be le 90s kid, literally in the 90s

Considering 95% of the 90s occurer before the Columbine shooting, I'm going to go out on a limb, and say the story is inconsistent.
>>
>>29729760
>tom green breaking that light bulb on attack of the show

fucking hillarious. you can tell they werent expecting that.
>>
File: thatfeelwhen.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhen.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>29728990

NO ONE. I SAT ALONE BY MYSELF EVERY FUCKING DAY

THERE I SAID IT

YOU MADE ME SAY IT

ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?
>>
File: 1467515223851.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467515223851.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>eating lunch
>not being alpha enough to avoid the situation entirely
>>
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
I was either in the weight room by myself or walking around outside by myself.
Eventually I stopped going to school and spent the day wandering around downtown by myself, then I was put on distance learning modules from a school for troubled teens.
>>
>>29730528
1999, the year of the Columbine shooting, was still part of the 90s...

It's not like I said that I was filming myself with an iphone
>>
>>29730486
Bam was a pretty boy bratty faggot, his brother jess was cool though. I thought Steve o and dicamillo were pretty cool guys that didn't afraid of anything
>>
>>29730637
whats bam up to now?
>>
>>29729004
When I was in High School, we weren't allowed to leave the cafeteria. During lunch, you could only be in the cafeteria or the senior courtyard. If we wanted to go to the bathroom, we had to ask one of the staff guarding the two exits.
>>
>>29730653
Having all of his friends either be dead or ignoring him, him running out of money, and getting his ass beat
>>
>>29730653
Alcoholism since Dunn died. He got kinda chubby
>>
>>29729407
I did this as well
>>
File: 1467489366430.jpg (86 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
1467489366430.jpg
86 KB, 509x501
>be friends with chad before highschool
>turns into mega chad during highschool
>still prefers to eat lunch with me
>chad's friends start eating with us
>mfw I sat with the popular people by some miracle
>>
>>29729979
This... This sounds like my table back in the day...
Does your name begin with a J?
>>
>>29730686
Honestly walking around and eating my food during lunch might be the most autistic choice for a robot

Any high school robots here, I HIGHLY reccomend you don't do this. Sitting in the bathroom is better.

Walking around pretending you have places to go is stupid and everyone knows exactly where you are going
>>
>>29729004
this was me. sometimes i used to sleep on a windowsill until they made me stop. sometimes i would read or do homework. i would hide among the bookshelves if there were no empty tables.
>>
File: 1467248254378.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>29728990
>walking past the computer lab, chess room, music room and everything else during lunch time being all "haha look at all those nerds, I might be a nerd too but at least I'm not a fuckin' nerd"

>tfw now too dumb to do any of those things
>>
A weird guy who had chad genetics but liked pokemon, a huge rugbier player who was as dumb as they come, the girl with the biggest tits in class and an actual chad who never did anything in group works.

So far the chad is working on a club, tits girl has a baby, rugbier does rugby, and me and poke weird just study.

This on my last years, before that i mostly sat alone or with my nerd friend.
>>
>>29730675
Yeah bad days for him. Can't be the man forever. I'm not up on what's cool anymore so I don't know who is in his place now.
>>
>>29730653
>>29730675
>>29730677

He got fat and divorced and grew a beard and is now an alcoholic old man in celebrity rehab.
>>
>>29730727
>12th grade
>sit at table with my friends
>some random Chad comes over
>dude looks like the biggest surfer Chad ever, aesthetic looks, beach blonde hair, and tan
>loves sitting and talking to me because I'm funny
>he sits at my table the rest of the year

Never met him before.
>>
>>29730675
>ignoring him
Were the jackass crew ever really close friends IRL or was it just the high of doing the show?
>>
>>29730806
Fuck his orbiters
>>
>>29730675
>>29730788
>>29730677
0h my god, dun is dead?
>>
>>29728990

I sat in the band locker room with my fellow band friends

or by myself
>>
>>29730597
Still. It's not like anyone really even thought about school shootings in the 90s. Maybe after Columbine. I guess your story checks out.
>>
>>29730816
They have families or long term relationships, steve o did a 180 on the drugs and girls.
>>
My school had a bunch of nerd clubs that I ate in during lunch.
>>
>>29730823

yea, he crashed his car while drunk driving
>>
I would walk the halls and hide in the bathroom. Its amazing how long 45 minutes is when you're in a shit situation. The kicker is I had a solid group of friends, but they were in A lunch and I had B lunch. I tried to switch but they wouldn't let me. I ended up dropping out and going to a continuation school. So yeah that was the beginning of the end for me. I was almost a normie too.
>>
File: 20160704_173037-min.jpg (948 KB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160704_173037-min.jpg
948 KB, 4128x2322
Guess which one is me.
>>
>>29730403

>Why?

Because it sounded like garbage. I don't give two shits about normies and robots being able to relate more easily.
>>
>>29730823
He died like 6 years ago man
>>
File: 1465962938448.gif (2 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1465962938448.gif
2 MB, 255x191
>>29728990
i looked like the kid in the white shirt on the right and skipped lunch so i could be the first outside and spent the 45 mins or so standing against the wall while staring at the ground until the bell

also fuck that picture, fucking shit, nightmare
>>
>>29729868
Ayyyy it's just my first summer out of high school and all of my normie friends already ditched me. Even my best friend is barely even a friend at all, all he does is decide that we're gonna play games on skype every once in a while when all of his other plans fell through.

I wonder how he's gonna act when his relationship with his girlfriend falls apart, as they all do.
>>
>>29730925
Guy with the white Arizona shirt?
>>
>>29730937
> not wanting the chance again to bang a failed Stacey

whew
>>
>>29728990
No one. Never sat with any kids after the fourth grade.

I was always sitting alone all the way until I graduated from High-school.

I hate everyone.
>>
>>29730961

Somehow I really doubt failed stacey would care about that.
>>
>>29730952
That's just how friendships when you grow older work in general.

When you stop seeing people everyday you get more distant and feel like speaking to them less and you move on with your life
>>
File: uwot.png (238 KB, 1074x1480) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
238 KB, 1074x1480
>>29729193
>in the 80s you would have all been life long friends
>now everyone has drifted apart
>all those moments
>lost
>>
>>29730956
Nope. He became a normie after highschool.
>>
>>29731030
Then either the one in the middle or the poo in the loo.
>>
>>29730925
Second from the right.
Forgot I had to deal with the robot.
>>
I just got as far away from the school as possible. Cafeteria is the worst for some anorexic looking kid who has literally said nothing the whole school year.
>>
>>29729219
It's hardly voluntary
You know how around 6th/7th grade, the opposite sex begins noticing you?
That doesn't happen to those of us that become an orbiter
We remain invisible, and that goes on for years
Then one day, a nice girl that doesn't know how maladjusted we are shows us just enough attention to kick those atrophied emotions and hormones into gear
Because we don't know better, we assume that people who are nice to eachother must like eachother and thus pour every fibre of niceness on the girl, ironically ruining all chances of a relationship
>>
>>29729865
Am I a /pol/lack for automatically assuming she meant legal citizen?
>>
Did any of you guys go to a christian high-school? It's the worst thing ever.

Everyone was a fucking Chad/Stacy and there was literally noone to relate to or to sit with.

The worst part about it was the fake compassion that they all have that makes you feel like you're a human pile of shit.
>>
>>29730980
I still got to bang her in 2002 though.

I feel bad that cyborg kids these days will never get that chance.
>>
>>29731030
>>29731056
The middle one is me.

They were my /r9k/ in highschool.
>>
File: crowdedcafeteria.jpg (218 KB, 638x373) Image search: [Google]
crowdedcafeteria.jpg
218 KB, 638x373
>>29728990

That cafeteria looks empty. This looks more like my high school's cafeteria back in the early 90s. That school was crowded. I think it was built for 1500 students but had over 2000 when I went.
>>
>>29730925
Name my bang /b/.
>>29730925
>>
>>29731116
I knew a girl who went to an all-girls catholic school, but I only found that about her once I got to know her a little better. I first got to know her as "the goth girl that cheated on her boyfriend with me, was the first girl I ever had sex with, and then dumped her boyfriend to be with me for a handful of months before then dumping me for probably another guy"

I also knew some kids who went to private schools, also a bunch of Chad & Staceys like you said.
>>
>>29731145
>all those people
Thank goodness I went to a boarding school where the houses had about 10 students each.

It was like eating in a regular house dining room.
>>
>>29728990
the retard chair
>>
>>29730925
>>29731163

Asian With a Chance of White Boy

album name: Arizona Boipucci
>>
>>29728990
I would just wander around the halls during lunch
>>
>>29729004
I was terrified of interaction with my oneitis and absolutely avoided her at all costs. I'd sit in the library and pretend to do homework (had straight Ds) until one day she had to print something, then on I'd sit in the bathroom stall for a hour until lunch comes then wait a little extra just in case I'd see her in the hallway
It pisses me off that I did this considering I had a lot of friends, I was intimidated by her judging me and finding a single flaw in me so my whole senior and junior year was spent like fucking solid snake avoiding this bitcg
>>
>>29731116
yeah i feel your pain robot

>tfw you had to fake getting saved out of guilt because classmates wouldn't stop witnessing the Roman Roads to you

truly my darkest days
>>
>>29730384
Everyone look at this big winner
>>
Usually my ragtags
>>
>>29731010
This is the worst thing about modern society desu. School is the only time it's easy to find a friend and you don't even get to keep them.
>>
Didn't have to go to lunch because I was on the football team as 2nd string and we said we had to use that time to watch tapes, when we really just ate and smoked weed.

Probably why I was so shitty at football desu.
>>
>>29730556
So... pretty most of us here

You genetic asshole
>>
>>29730014
non european detected
>>
I always ate my lunch and spent all free time in the hallways or the bathroom. The library had tons of interesting books but it was also full of norms, shame.
>>
>>29731316
You crave in? Religion is fucking gay
>>
>>29731585
>being a europoor
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>29730407
Fuck, for some reason Jackass always gave me the feeling of being top comfy. I miss their old stuff.
RIP Dunn, he was a chill dude
>>
File: 1301377620935.gif (178 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1301377620935.gif
178 KB, 500x380
girls or the skater guys who fucked the emo girls

>tfw the smell from the goth table wafts over
>>
File: 4.jpg (3 KB, 129x122) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
3 KB, 129x122
>>29729004
>the Library is closed
>I'm exposed
>>
>>29729898
>tfw I was the resident /pol/ack
I fucked up when I revealed my power level in a history discussion on communism and fascism.
>>
>Eating in the bathroom
I just sat next to chill people I kinda knew who never forced me to say much.
>>
Last year of hs in particular...
>all guys
>half had some sort of relationship
>half were LoL addicts
>me and one other kid were smart
>lots of dumb dirty jokes, lots of funny moments
>still they were mostly annoying pussies who were all talk no action
>occasional stoner

And I was the quiet one (which I've outgrown a bit). Basically it was a table of edgy redditors.
>>
>>29729004

This. You get time to do your homework. When you take hard classes this is your home
>>
I would just walk alone endlessly looking busy with my launch on my hands until reccess was over
>>
>>29731694
I just sat in my next class if the library was closed.

My teacher knew that I was a loser so he didn't mind
>>
With my only friend in highschool, he was quiet but a turbo-chad, and sometimes with some normal guys.
>>
>>29731127
you are pretty cute anon. pls be my bf
>>
That one kid that was even more autistic than me, got hated on a lot for it, but we were niggers.
>>
>>29728990
nobody i just ate away from everyone else over in classrooms.
>>
>>29728990
I was on the football team, so i usually sat with the senior players at lunch (never got a lunch with amy of my 3 friends) . I shut my mouth the whole time, but they were all really nice to me, which is funny because anyone who didnt play football and were loser types (my friendgroup) all got bullied by them. Good couple years.
>>
With the people I was fortunate enough to call friends
>>
>>29729026
I like weird girls. I envy you, except for the slutty part
>>
>>29728990

>implying there's cafeterias in Eastern Europe

God saved me on that one.
>>
File: 1307793940001.png (92 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1307793940001.png
92 KB, 680x497
>tfw I'm not american and we didn't had to eat at school.
>>
File: 1463671348708.jpg (124 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463671348708.jpg
124 KB, 1000x1000
>>29728990
Grade 8: played basketball in the gym
Grade 9: ate with girlfriend, smoked with friends
Grade 10: smoked with friends, expelled before Christmas
Grade 11: went to the library to be alone
Grade 12: went to the library to be alone
College: ate alone, dropped out after 1 year

True failed normie status.
>>
I sat with my self.
>>
>>29728990
hung out behind the theater with like 10 of my homies
>>
I sat outside by the garbage cans covered with bees. Sometimes the people who borrowed manga off of me would come outside and talk about manga or make a request for what they wanted to borrow (I had nearly a thousand volumes in high school). Invariably they were in special education, for some reason.
>>
>>29731813
holy shit this was exactly the same for me in highschool.
i haven't outgrown my quietness yet but i still keep in contact with them.
most of them are dropkicks and hippies now.
how did your friends turn out?
>>
Bathroom for freshman year, under a staircase for sophomore year, in the school psychologists office for junior year, and finally just alone in my car senior year
>>
>>29728990
We were allowed to leave the school for lunch so I went home everyday because I had no friends.
>>
>>29731095
keked at this
>>
>went to shitty C- high school in the niggeriest part of town
>not allowed to leave during lunch
>cafeteria on lockdown during lunch hours
>staff positioned at every exit to prevent students from leaving until the bell rang

I envy you robots that could eat in the library/classrooms/outside I had to find the least occupied place in the cafeteria and wait it out in a sea of normies
>>
>>29729004
I sat with the friends I had who happened to get the same lunch period as I did. After lunch we would go in the library though
>>
>>29728990
Usual table for me was a Normie's one where I was kind of just a tagalong dude.
After around 15 minutes of sitting there, I'd mainly just go to the workout room where no one is usually to get /fit/ or the library if I didn't feel good that day.
>>
>>29731918
I'm scared of talking to anyone from 4chan.
>>
>>29728990
Usually I'd sit with the latinos, but all these kids are white so idk
>>
>cling to the first person you see that you kind of know
>sit there for the rest of the year in silence while everyone wonders why you're there
>>
File: 1467406356545.jpg (51 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1467406356545.jpg
51 KB, 600x448
>>29732490
>just alone in my car
>>
>>29728990
library when i had to study or do hw, bathroom when i wanted to read on my phone
its probably hard to believe but it wasn't because i had no friends, i just had better things to do tbo
>>
File: youtube Cova.png (581 KB, 707x705) Image search: [Google]
youtube Cova.png
581 KB, 707x705
>A nigger who I use to beef with but cool
>A rich soccer kid that gets paid 50$ per hour for reefing a game of soccer and has a closet full of expensive cleets
>Pale white kid with really white blonde hair
>Japanese Kid who played hockey
>White kid that was in a gang
>Filipino kid that is sponsored by our local skateshop
>Me
Fucking hung around normies but at least I didn't get bullied at school in my superior white suburb of a town
>>
>>29728990
Early morning: My pot head friend and a fat jap
Lunch: usually myself or classmates that didn't think too fondly of me but didn't downright hate me
>>
>>29731116
I went to a Catholic school. You're right about everyone being a chad/stacy (sans a few cyborgs like my friends). But they were all nice to me and random stacies would talk to me for whatever reason. Dont know if it was out of pity, they wanted to butter me up so I would give them my notes, or something else. I didnt really like that they spoke to me, but I was kind of glad at the attention and that they didnt hate me or bully me
>>
>>29729004
This is the true answer

Original comment
>>
File: never.jpg (52 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
52 KB, 620x467
High school was

>The Russians; a group of rich immigrants, proto frat guys / sorority girls, who all wore designer clothes and got drunk every weekend
>The Baseball Team and Softball Team; self explanatory
>The Goths / Weirdos; hybrid group of the LGBT club, goths, and semi-weirdos
>The Nerds
>The Asians
>The Gamers; people who too weird to normies but too normal to be 'weird', generally consisted of the kinds of people who listen to indie music and play smash bros melee a lot
>and anon, who roamed the halls until someone would eventually come up and ask him if he had a place he was supposed to be
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
>>29729004
>librarian was a total bitch and didn't let me eat there
>>
File: MACK.jpg (47 KB, 720x628) Image search: [Google]
MACK.jpg
47 KB, 720x628
>>29735393
>went to library for lunch
>super qt librarian would talk to me sometimes but mostly I just read and cried on a table in the corner

All anyone who ever speaks to me feels is pity.
>>
File: 1437161259945.jpg (216 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
1437161259945.jpg
216 KB, 579x579
>9
With the only real "friend" I ever had, and the people he hung out with
>10
I walked to a park near the school and just played video games under this comfy bridge/the woods
>11
I took half of my classes at a "career center", so I took my extended lunch outside said campus.
>12
>>
>>29729335
so the degenerates everyone secretly made fun of group?

kill yourself
>>
>>29729004
My school locked the library. Students could only enter with a signed forum from a staff member.
I stayed in the visual arts room.
>>
>>29735664
>My school locked the library.
What the fuck? Its supposed to be open so you can "study" and do work in your free time, and to encourage reading habits.
>>
>>29735393
We had a nasty ass, bitchy, fat single woman librarian like that.

Then came the total bro tier guy who played railway tycoon with us in lunch time.

Now if you think I'm just being a woman hatter the bro tier guy also had a grey haired qt wife who he used to walk arm in arm with down the main street. Some old women even thought she was his mistress because they were too happy together.
>>
When I was in the tenth grade I got permission from the librarian to use an abandoned computer lab and spent the whole year playing Emperor: Battle for Dune during lunch time.
>>
File: arghhhhhh.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
arghhhhhh.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29728990
>you will never study in an american school
>>
>>29729030
same, nice spot
>>
>>29731116
Dexter? Isthatyou?
>>
>sit with friends that are sorta popular
>they bring up a sweet party they went to
>never once invited me
>other days they'd go to subway or some shit for lunch without me
>sit alone those days
>slowly realize they merely tolerated me and weren't friends
>still sit with them cause it's better than the alternatives
Why didn't they just tell me to fuck off?
>>
>>29728990
With a weird mix of people who didn't fit in anywhere else.
>>
>>29730407
No, when Tom Green contracted testicular cancer and was in treatment/recovery his whole production team/crew/etc were out of work, and guess what was their next project? That's right, jackass
>>
File: music for everyone (6).jpg (5 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
music for everyone (6).jpg
5 KB, 282x179
>>29736042
I know the feels,
>tfw you will never have boys and girls at the same school to even have half a chance at getting a gf
>tfw you will never go to nfl nights to support your high school
>tfw you will never try weed for the first time with your buddies in an empty room where musc equipment is stored
>tfw you will never climb the ranks of popularity
>tfw you will never get in a fight with head-jock and get scared status
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>worked in the cafeteria during lunch
>free food, easy money, and an excuse to not sit with anyone

Looking back, I wish I had socialized more.
>>
band kids
>>
In the bathroom

Every. Fucking. Year.
>>
>>29729004
I just didn't eat lunch.

I skipped it and went home. lol.
>>
>>29730426
leave r9k forever normie
>>
>>29728990
I always sat with the normies though I don't think they really wanted me to. I became less and less social over the years as the topic of conversation started to change into the party everyone went to on Saturday.

"Anon why are you so quiet?"

Well, I didn't go to the party on Saturday so I have nothing to add.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't "friends" (I use this term loosely because they were assholes) with the normies in high school. The just always bickered me about parties I didn't want to go to and drugs I didn't want to do. I couldn't relate to these people at all. Pretty sure the only reason I was friends with them was because that I played basketball. By the time I was a senior that was the sole connection I had to them. I remember thinking how interesting some people in other cliques seemed but never approached them because my normie friends would make fun of me, which I regret now.
>>
Freshman, with friends
Then I stopped talking to them & spent lunch in the library for the rest of my HS life. Pretty much fucked me up, especially at my job
>>
>>29735576
i didnt say we were the cream of the crop.

i said they were fun. i love em.
>>
>>29728990
For most of my HS career, I would either eat alone at an empty table or read in the library. The only year that I really sat with people was my freshman year; a group of significantly older boys let me sit with them when they realized that I had nowhere to go, and later in the year I moved to a table with my only friend.

I had friends at lunch for about half of middle school; we'd talk about MMORPGs we were playing. Then they abandoned me, and I started my habit of sitting alone.
>>
>tfw half of you class was robots/outcasts
>tfw always had someone to hangout with and it didn't feel bad
>tfw robots were major power
>>
>>29729294
Who exactly are the chads in your opinion? They all look like autists to me.
>>
>>29728990

this is another american thing as if school is a fucking prison, in my school everyone took their lunch outside and all mingled together
>>
I had one friend that I would sit with if he was there. Otherwise I'd just sit with the goth kids or outside by myself.
>>
In middle school and freshmen year, I had some friends that I sat with. After that I started to have a mental breakdown, and lost all my friends. So I would hide in the forest surrounding the campus, or crawl into hidden holes under and behind the bleachers where nobody could see me.
>>
File: 1409288405565.jpg (33 KB, 301x278) Image search: [Google]
1409288405565.jpg
33 KB, 301x278
>>29738101
lel nfl night
you mean football night silly foreigner

the nfl is the national football league
you have to be a pro scouted from college to join them
>>
>>29739636

You may not know this, but in a lot of places, that is almost exactly what it is, except the teachers can't do shit about it and actually need a police officer(or several) on duty at the place.
>>
In middle school i had my group of friends. We were 4 and didn't really have any other friends, we were always together so i ate lunch with them. But i had to move out unfortunately.
In highschool i just ate at home or outside because i didn't want to be seen alone. Could have joined some people at their tables i guess but i hate doing that, makes me feel like a pushover. Sometimes i ate pizza with that quiet chad stoner and his friends as well. It was cool but we eventually stopped talking the next year.
>>
>>29728990
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RIEIEIEIEEIEE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.