[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl from tinder invited me over to smoke weed and watch netflix.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466637829913.jpg (98 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1466637829913.jpg
98 KB, 600x451
Girl from tinder invited me over to smoke weed and watch netflix. I have never done anything like this. Please tell me tips or anything I should know. Do I just start making out with her at some point? HELP!
>>
Just b urself :^)
Don't sperg out
>>
>>29728977
Please, anything more specific than that? I have no idea what to do.
>>
Start making out after you smoke, just go for it she'll be waiting for you.

She's inviting you over, it's already won unless you really sperg out.
>>
>>29728884
After you guys are nice and high, see if you can get her to hug into you. From there, you can swiftly proceed to pumpin' her.
>>
>>29728884
It's not that complicated. Don't smoke too much weed. Slowly escalate physical contact, put your hand on her leg, then on her shoulder.
She'll give you the signal to kiss her.
Honestly don't be afraid to out right tell her that you are pretty shy and you are nervous because shes so pretty.
If a girl has gone ahead to invite you over, she probably already knows that about you, better to literally "b urself" then try and act like you are confident and know what you are doing.
>>
>>29729016
>She's inviting you over, it's already won unless you really sperg out.

This. This is the equivalent of saying "ay yo bby u want sum fuk" for a lot of women. Only turbosluts will actually say "hey wanna fuck?" Regular sluts want to pretend they aren't sluts so they'll invite you over and expect you to make the move.

>>29729093
>Honestly don't be afraid to out right tell her that you are pretty shy and you are nervous because shes so pretty.

This is a bad idea unless you are Chad, in which case you could also say, "Hey I like MLP" and you'd be okay.
>>
>>29729132
Believe it or not, a lot of girls, esp slutty ones, are into that kind of shit. It's hot for them.
Don't try and be chad if you arent, that girl probably hangs out with tons of guys who have zero problem going through this scenario, she's going to know that OP is nervous and shy, might as well own it. Makes it less awkward, and it is endearing.
>>
Do you smoke regularly? If not, take care to know your limits and not smoke too much.

The fact that you've been invited for that in the first place shows she has interest in you, wait until you're both high and get comfy to watch whatever you're watching.

When it comes to basic things like contact and cuddling, don't ask her. Just gradually increase contact and try and naturally advance the situation to you cuddling on the couch or at least, say, with her legs across your lap.

From there you can test the waters to see how she reacts to any sexual touching (by that I mean light leg/neck stroking, don't just try to fist her or something) and move on from there.

Don't try and force it though, if it doesn't seem to flow naturally then just chill with her and watch the movie, honestly getting high and cuddling a girl can in many cases be much better than awkward sex, and it will further your levels of intimacy for further meetings.
>>
>>29728884
Talk about her ex boyfriends then tell her " how about I give you the ol'Lickaroo? ;)"

Works every time
>>
If you're sitting next to her keep edging closer but not obviously. Blend it in to other things, like banter about something stupid she's done or anything. It needs to be cheeky.

Go to the toilet or something eventually. As you leave, make her comfortable. Like her legs up n onto where you were sitting. When you come back, lift her legs up n put them over yours.

Then put penis in vag about 15 mins later
>>
>>29729267
Yes, the lickaroo is a thing that many women fiend for. If you offer her a chance to receive the lickaroo, she's pretty much yours friend
>>
>>29729267
this.

say you are doing a smoke trick but really just slowly let the smoke escape from your mouth and showcase some of that tongue flicking action. then slide her a wink and ask what she thought of that
>>
File: 1426114185592.jpg (31 KB, 642x413) Image search: [Google]
1426114185592.jpg
31 KB, 642x413
>>29728884
Chad here

Start by touching her neck gently. Bitches love that shit
>>
OP here. I forgot to mention that we went on a date already and kissed so I know she likes me. But I had no idea how to get things to proceed. Thanks for the tips, guys.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.