[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam friend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1461683776218.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461683776218.png
19 KB, 400x400
I'm really bad at making threads, so sorry if this isn't very easy to read. I'm tired and I'm not going to do much proofreading.

I'm kind of lonely and want to find some robots to play games with. You don't need to fit some super-specific criteria, you just need to not be a normalfag or a roastie or a teenager. I'm looking for people I can hang out with in Mumble or Discord or something and play games with for a few hours a day. We can play some relaxing comfy games like Minecraft or Risk of Rain or something else where we don't have to worry about getting frustrated and can just take it easy together. I'm not really looking to play competitive games, mostly co-op. Diablo 3 is fun, having somebody to play that with would be awesome.

There's so many games I have that I'd like to play with you. Maybe we could form a comfy little group, and hang out and play as friends. I've been a part of those in the past but they often fall apart after a while. Does anybody want to be my friend? Which games do you play? Do you have a microphone?

No gay/ERP shit ITT please.
>>
File: 1465000905646.jpg (48 KB, 535x362) Image search: [Google]
1465000905646.jpg
48 KB, 535x362
>>29728855
>tfw internets too shit to play online games
>not able to do comfy co-op stuff with other neets
>>
>>29728890
How shit are we talking here, Anon?
>>
File: 1465279605565.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465279605565.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>29728929
phone tether shit

Ive been torrenting bioshock 2 for 3 weeks leaving it up over night and im only 85 percent done
>>
Are you from the US anon? I could probably play some stuff with you but I am european.
>>
>>29728969
Oh, that's terrible. I actually quite enjoyed BioShock Infinite. It wasn't a great game but it was good enough for me to happily play it from start to finish. The graphics were nice, too.

>>29728979
I'm from the UK!
>>
>>29728855
Hi. I'm European, often feel lonely too. I mostly play Minecraft these days, but have tons of other games on steam (one of comfy coop games would be ibb and ibb). I have mic and use mumble and discord. No ts3 shit. How can I contact you?
>>
>>29729348
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299142892/

Add me!
>>
>>29729348
>>29729422
I guess not, then... ;_;

It was worth a try.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.