[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1466912458958.jpg (86 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1466912458958.jpg
86 KB, 650x560
>be 26
>Go for a drink with my friendorino
>qt perfection sits opposite table
>she mirin'
>me mirin'
>I start to think I never kissed a girl, let a lone fucked one, I start to think I was rejected by every crush I had, I start to feel my body shrinking (hard to explain, cold feeling of fear in my body)
>I think she could never respect me or think Im solid guy if she knew that
>If I ever dated her I would feel a need to tell her so she understands the shaking and cold hands during eventual kissing
>voice tells me I should still try even though she is sitting with a guy (maybe bf) of questionable aesthetics
>other voice tells me ''bruv just give up already, you will just get rejected yet again and go home and cry, and even if you go on date she would think you are crazy or smth''
>friend dropped some jokes I laughed and almost started to cry of the emotional virgin buildup over the years
>know that half laugh half cry?
>contain my emotions like I learned and that skills earned me a soldiers heart.
>get up go pay
>never see her again

I was told pain is not a constant state of mind.
>>
why do you give a fuck?
you've got nothing to lose.
>"oh no she'll think i'm a loser cuz i'm a kv"
Broski, i care for u. Don't do this shit to yourself, man. You'll just build it up more and more to the point of no return.
I'm sure plenty of girls like the innocence and cuteness of kv's, just like robots love pure girls. Best of luck buddy.
>>
>>29728910
Thanks man, thank you.

I just see think she would see me as less masculine...

I will keep your words in mind.
>>
>>29728910
>I'm sure plenty of girls like the innocence and cuteness of kv's, just like robots love pure girls.
They're right, OP. Please don't give up hope just yet. There's plenty of girls that are just like you.
>>
>>29729032
gee I hope so, thanks for the + feels
>>
>>29728811
You NEVER tell a girl that kind of shit about yourself, man. I'm not even kidding. You should never crush on a girl either. That's kiddy shit. You're a grown ass man. Stop thinking about those insecurities. Train your mind to stop. Use a mantra. Repeat in your head how you are the most awesome bad ass ever. It doesn't matter if it isn't true. You need to be delusional about your self worth. And who gives a rats ass about her reaction. She's on easy mode. And never show your power level. If you act like a submissive emotional girl then you will be treated like one by girls. Stop putting women on a pedestal. I get so triggered with this beta shit!! So there it is. Be a little sissy lamb bitch your entire life and die on your knees, or for one day, thrust all that aside and live like a lion.

T. A jaded fag who spent a lot of time around females and is disgusted by guys who implicitly feel inferior to them
>>
>>29729154
I like you.

You got SPUNK!

I did try all those techniques, Im just paralized by fear of kissing etc, cuz I think she would realize Its new to me.

And I can be tough otherwise, but how be tough when you lay your guts for someone to accept or reject...

You are right, its just hard to do after some year.
>>
>>29729154
If you don't crush on a girl first, she's probably not the one. Why would you bother with someone you don't even like?
>You NEVER tell a girl that kind of shit about yourself
Isn't that also being scared and feeling inferior in it's own way?
Also, why should a relationship be based around dominance and submission?
>>
>>29728811
Im in your position
well ive kissed girls before
lots of girls
its not that big a deal
>>
File: 1466580209060.jpg (494 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466580209060.jpg
494 KB, 1920x1200
>>29729380
>If you don't crush on a girl first, she's probably not the one.

I always went about that rule.
This grill was really my type, perfect skin and A E S T H E T I C S

I would want her to know that about me, but how do you go about telling someone something thats so intimate.... on first date. She would know me better than my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho
>>
>>29729399
>Im in your position
>kissed lots of girls

hmmm

well thanks for + words
>>
She wanted you to try something to see how her boyfriend would react, bitches are crazy like that I'm telling you. you're a 26 year old virgin for a reason m8, you're not attractive to females.
>>
>>29729567
>She wanted you to try something to see how her boyfriend would react,

might be so, he was ignoring her hardmode.

Im not unattractive, just autistic and rejected all women I havent had crush on.

I dont like smoking/alcohol/partying

That alone puts me out of the most dating pools
>>
>>29728910
>I'm sure plenty of girls like the innocence and cuteness of kv's, just like robots love pure girls.
I dunno this sounds like wishful thinking imo senpai
>>
>>29729610
>Im not unattractive,

Right neither am I, but are you chad tier? Are you 8/10? If not, you might as well have a tumor sticking out of your face to most women.
>>
>>29729686
>Right neither am I, but are you chad tier? Are you 8/10? If not, you might as well have a tumor sticking out of your face to most women.

thats a meme.

Ive seen ugly guys with pretty girls.

This very qt3.14 was with some basic t shirt skinnyfat unmemorable face tier guy.
>>
>>29729610
I know what you mean anon. This is an original comment.
>>
I'm 18, so I may not understand your suffering, but I have spent my life much the same as you have I'm sure.

That's not what made me type this reply, though. You see, there's a girl - we used to go to school together, same year but no subjects in common. She's super friendly to everyone, but she's the only real girl in the past five years who's ever come close to me, offered a hug without obligation, complemented me on something I was wearing, and leant with her head on my shoulder - something that hasn't happened since primary school.
Me and her are worlds apart. She approached me, when I got on the lighter side of being drunk the last official day of 6th form - any other situation and I would have avoided even mere eye contact.

She gave me the first hug I'd had from a non-relative in 3 years.

About three weeks later, prom rolls around. I had gotten over the week or so of thinking about nothing but her and accepted it as just her personal behaviour. It was nothing special, but it captivated my heart and mind for those days and nights that followed until I finally let go of any notion of becoming close with her. I wore my new sunglasses, which fit better than my prescription pair, and made my way to the venue.

Whilst I was there, I met up with some guys I hadn't talked to in a long time, some I hadn't spoken with at all, and her. She was there, approached me in my circle of losers who were openly hated by most, gave me a hug and complimented my brand new shades.
She later came up when nobody else was around and did the same then, when I was drinking up some self esteem to have more fun dancing.

The night after was one that a friend had invited me to, to see his band play live at a pub in a nearby town. I went along and got there before anyone else, only to see her walk into the beer garden, place her bags with mine and sit down next to me, head leant on my shoulder.

It was blissful and now I don't know what to do. I want more of it, but I fear that she won't.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>29729768

as original as it can be
>>
>>29729663
Maybe.
(It's also kinda my fetish so myb that's why)
Nahh but seriously though, think about it.
Would a girl rather pick a guy who fucked a ton of women or a guy who fucked one, two or none?
>>
File: 1467406602455.jpg (10 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
1467406602455.jpg
10 KB, 270x187
>>29729797
IMO ask her out man. I was rejected alot but I REGRET NOTHING.

I regret not doing anything today, but I understand myself.

If I were 18 Id totally try something more.

Do it man, we all had some tickets out of lonely-land but some of us trashed them either of fear or madness.

I had a girl into me when I was 16, we trained Karate together and she was always around me and initiating convos. I never asked her out despite being in love with her and she giving all the signs.
Older girls dont give so much signs as when they are 14-18. After that its more subtle.

DO IT. Ask her to hang out, try to kiss her. You are still young enough to pass as virgin.

Do it man, even if it dwindles out you will at least have tried. I never regretted my tryings, just my succumbing to fear.

You never know until u try.
>>
File: 1467490030281.jpg (88 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1467490030281.jpg
88 KB, 900x600
>>29729844
In my observations you are prolly a dominant type of girl.

Since I never had rerationship I dont know empirically but I feel I want a submissive girl and those I think dont dig us virgins.

In other areas of life Im pretty dominant (less though than before). I just break when grills are in question.

I am mellowing out with age though.
>>
Why do people who post here think that every girl that looks their way must want their dick. Even on the off chance she was looking at you it could have been because you're ugly or strange looking.
>>
File: kitten-vs-turtle-696x362.jpg (32 KB, 696x362) Image search: [Google]
kitten-vs-turtle-696x362.jpg
32 KB, 696x362
>>29730110
Naw many if you have half a brain you can see the difference.

I've been looked different ways and I know what I see.

Attraction is not my problem. Its what to do after initial attraction.
>>
>>29729957
I'm not sure I want to, though.

I'm not sure whether I want to risk her company just to have more of it

I'm beside myself with fear over whether or not I want to sacrifice her happiness for a chance at love

I don't want to put what I already have at stake for that small chance at something greater, only to see it all fall apart
>>
File: azVmR5b_460s.jpg (28 KB, 460x289) Image search: [Google]
azVmR5b_460s.jpg
28 KB, 460x289
>>29730250

maybe u could still be friends no matter what?

risk HER happiness... why? You should think you are good for her (I know I know I should listen to my own advice)

Well you are your own boss.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.