[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I said I won't come back here DON'T FALL FOR THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465752480637.png (282 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1465752480637.png
282 KB, 796x712
>I said I won't come back here
DON'T FALL FOR THE PARTY MEME TRUST ME IT ISN'T WORTH
>I'm semi normie now because I sure as hell talked to and hugged some girls and stuff but my phone screen is broken now and everyone wants to invite me to parties because they think I'm funny pls help I'm introvert I'm going to die when I have to frequently meet people, dodge drugs and trouble with the police
let me of this ride... I don't want to be normal, just forget me again. I want to go back to the times when nobody knew my name or talked to me
>>
Interesting thread, tell me more.
>>
>>29728660
ps: I'm not funny I just don't have anything to lose so why not get drunk and say whatever shit comes to my mind I've already hit the rock bottom from here my live quality level can only elevate
>>
Guess nobody likes your thread senpai
>>
>>29728696
I'm devastated, my phone screen broke, I consumed illegal substances out in the open and I feel emptier than before because I actually tricked them into thinking I'm some kind of funny person while I'm a suicidal and depressed shut in
>>29728795
also, get out rudeboi
>>
>>29728808
All druggies are suicidal and depressed, why do you think they turned to drugs in the first place?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.