[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i do nothing all day,everyday does anybody knows that feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (69 KB, 412x356) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
69 KB, 412x356
i do nothing all day,everyday
does anybody knows that feel
>>
you could start drinking. thats something to do
>>
File: given up.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
given up.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
>>29728634
Yep. Best you can do is give up all expectations and just enjoy the moment.
>>
>>29728634
I play video games and chain smoke.

I think staring at a wall all day would be a step up from where I'm at now
>>
>>29728634
I honestly just opened r9k to write something similar and this is the first thread I see. We are all the same.
>>
>>29728650
Does it work? I just turned 21 and was thinking about it but I don't wanna keep going downhill.
>>
I know that feel, anon. I'm just slowly waiting to die.
>>
>>29728666
maybe we're all dead and this is hell
>>
I browse 4chan, read, sleep, and take the dog out a few times a day. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>29728689
No. Don't drink alone. Never.
And don't do drugs.
Try to do sport or other outdoors activities: go running, spend time in a forest, clim things... That kind of activities can help you in many ways.
>>
>>29728791
Can do all of that high on cokeydokey
>>
>>29728832
Yeah, but it will eventually fuck you up.
>>
>>29728791
What's so bad about drinking alone?
>>
spent a whole year doing nothing

every day is the same

i dont remember any of it

i can't fix my life anymore
>>
I've worked a couple days at a temp agency recently and time feels so much longer even when I'm not working. I forgot what it was like
>>
>>29728634
I have literally spent 10 hours now browsing the internet and watching old Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes, in between shitposting on r9k. I can't even leave the apartment, except for drugs and alcohol, and not even that probably
>>
>>29728634
I felt like this before. I would wake up, eat, play vidya all day and then go to sleep late and same shit every day. I felt so bad. I would look for job once a week and eventually found one. Gave me more energy, I started valuing time more because I had so little free time. Got new hobby. Now I'm unemployed again and I'm scared of becoming how I was again
>>
>>29728908
It's boring, you'll become sad easily and there won't be someone to stop you from drinking too much, driving drunk or doing something stupid.
Also, as you drink more, you'll be more likely to become addicted.
Srry 4 bad inglish, am spaniard.
>>
File: 054.png (114 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
054.png
114 KB, 300x300
I blame 4chan. Browsing here has killed my attention span.
>>
>>29729009
>It's boring
It's less boring than being sober alone though
>>
File: pepehappy.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepehappy.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>Be drop out NEET
>Do nothing for 5 years
>Start thinking about suicide
>Plan it out to the day, including my note
>Fantasize about never suffering again
>Thoughts about suicide actually perks me up and gets me a little hyped

Death sounds so good right now you have no idea
>>
>>29728867
Eh, coke isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. Obviously it's still pretty bad, but you can definitely maintain a habit with little ill effects in a way that you can't really do with things like heroin or meth.
>>
>>29728634

> don't do anything
> want to do something
> don't know what to do.
> BS degree
> overaged
> no work history and a college loan debt to repay
> end up playing vidya and shitposting
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29729045
>tfw the thought of suicide hyped you up so much that you actually forgot to commit suicide
>>
>>29728634
Anyone have any good hobbies to learn?
>have access to a keyboard but don't know how to play, any sources to learn by myself?
>>
Was going to go for a bike ride but it is raining so just lying in bed
>>
>>29729066
I wish this was reddit so I could downvote you for misinformation
>>
I borderline cling to friends when I'm not busy with work because I absolutely hate doing nothing all day. So boring.
>>
>>29728664
mmmmm I wonder why you got no replys
>>
>>29728791
>Bought cheap vodka once
>Not allowed to drink at home
>Mix with bottle of fanta
>Keep taking sips through the day
>Sometimes drink a lot all at once
>Feel like all the shit doesn't matter
>Like all my worries melting away
>Eventually pass out in bed
Then I didn't do it again, now I can't stomach alcohol but I get why people do it
>>
>>29729861
YouTube
>>29730259
I remember when I took my bike out because I was trying to do anything but stay in bed but it could shock me outside of panik mode
>>
I know that feel

Why are we still alive?
>>
4chan isn't filling the void like it used to
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.