[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/ 28888024/#q28907336 htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1464471913516.png (430 KB, 622x675) Image search: [Google]
1464471913516.png
430 KB, 622x675
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/28888024/#q28907336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0

>popular csgofag who made money off gaming caught red handed for illegally face advertising and gambling for children
>he's now on full damage control and very well soon be facing legal action
>r9k was jelly about him about a month ago

meme magic is real
>>
>face advertising

false*
>>
>>29728533
Nice doubles son. Maybe meme magic is really real after all.
>>
what is "face advertising"
>>
>>29728523
>legal action
at best he has to pay a fine

he's not going to jail and he still has that house and a couple of cars
>>
tfw he will still be rich and free this time next year
>>
>>29728523
I still don't understand how people can actually get entertainment by watching others play video games. Especially when the person playing the games are annoying faggots that do stupid facial expressions and has fake enthusiasm for everything. This tmartin faggot actually sounds familiar, he might have been around back when I was a professional Cod4-MW2 player. I think back then I thought he was a loser as well.
>>
>>29728523
Hahaha, I remember seeing this faggots house tweet being posted and everyone was butthurt envious. Now it turns out he was scammer bitch. Life is too great/funny sometimes.
>>
Why am i not getting rich off predicting dubs or trips?

Also check em
>>
I don't see the problem with people making/losing money over a game.

I watched the video with the twitchy jew and I don't get it.
>>
>>29728523
>illegally face advertising and gambling for children

wut?
>>
File: 1466694223119.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1466694223119.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
>>29728523
>mfw his whole carriers is finished

I fucking love this jew
>>
>>29728686
Yeah h3h3 was pretty slow at explaining. this guy straight up shows the facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IuXz-cux1M
>>
>>29728686
He made rigged/fixed videos to draw in kids to gamble on his site.
>>
>>29728523

None of you care what children do with their money. This is as stupid as gamergate. None of you have any morals. You're just using this as a tool to advance your own agenda. You're no better than politicians.

t. TmarTn
>>
File: joo114.png (119 KB, 520x509) Image search: [Google]
joo114.png
119 KB, 520x509
>>29728523
>for illegally face advertising and gambling for children
so like what bernie was doing?
>>
lmoa who the fuck cares. fucking moralfags i swear
>>
>>29728753
The best part is the number of dislikes this video got because Tmartn and Syndicate told their fanboys to attack. Than H3H3 bro came in and totally got the populas on their side and totally anally raped tmartn and syndicate. They both had to disable the like buttons and comments on their video. This story is like a modern day Julius Cesar by Shakespear
>>
>>29728797

originally this

original comment
>>
>>29728758
If you blow money on this shit you deserve to lose everything.

Gambling is for fucking morons
and somebody is making money off of it, good for them.
>>
>>29728797
Because Tmartn and Syndicate are early 20 something chads who became filthy rich doing nothing but making normalfag youtube videos. I want them to suffer and lose everything. How about you go back to fucking Reddit you fucking norman.
>>
>>29728764
Who cares? Bringing people down who don't deserve what they have is always fun
>>
>>29728610
>calling other people losers
>is a former professional COD player
>is the one browsing r9k right now
Just sayin...
>>
>>29728930
Yeah suck that dick hard enough maybe they'll give you a little bit of money, pathetic.
>>
umm... GOTARDS????
>>
>pacing back and forward with phone camera pointing at himself to look like he's just like every other average joe
>does this in his multi-million dollar house
>>
>>29728683
Because you actually need to get them, I always get them when I least expect it.
>>
>>29728924
>don't deserve what they have
>muh just world

nah you're just a bitter little faggot
>>
This really just reminds me how flawed capitalism is. I'm not saying communism is a better system, but fuck.

This kid latches on to a business created by Valve. CSGOLotto was not the first skin gambling site. They just blatantly stole someone else's idea, and then "marketed it" better.

I doubt the teenager did the programming. I bet the programmer got peanuts.

He peppers the Internet with completely falsified promotion material without even disclosing he's the owner. (If you think he legitimately won those items while recording, you're a real dumb shit.)

And finally, he profits off a bunch of idiot kids using their parents credit cards. To buy items that have no practical, tangible usage.

And you know what? He's going to get a slap on the wrist. No regulatory agency is going to come and take all the status cars he's amassed, or his little mansion. At worst his website gets shut down.

The entire economic system we've set up is just people fucking over other people. I don't know how anyone can be motivated by participating in the capitalist system, except by shallow lust for material things. If this is the best we can do, that's pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29729055
People who scam and steal do not deserve what they own and consequences comes with those decisions they have made. I will enjoy when these faggots get thrown in jail.
>>
>>29729121
expertly said
>>
PC cucks everyone
>>
>>29729121
>CSGOLotto was not the first skin gambling site. They just blatantly stole someone else's idea, and then "marketed it" better.

That's the free market at work, if they come along and make a better product then they do better, no such thing as a "stolen Idea" monopolies are not allowed in this country.

>I doubt the teenager did the programming. I bet the programmer got peanuts.

Who's fault is this? the programmers for not asking for more peanuts, nothing wrong with trying to save money when some idiot will willingly do it for cheap.

>He peppers the Internet with completely falsified promotion material without even disclosing he's the owner. (If you think he legitimately won those items while recording, you're a real dumb shit.)

Not Illegal

>And finally, he profits off a bunch of idiot kids using their parents credit cards. To buy items that have no practical, tangible usage.

Bad fucking parenting
>>
>>29729055

Lmao fuck off autist. Not everything needs to be political dipshit
>>
>>29729121
>shallow lust for material things
but but hollywood says stacey will love me if i own really nice things
>>
>>29729250
>Not Illegal

The FTC might disagree with you
>>
>>29729250
stop petty fogging
>>
>>29729250
I don't care if "well technically that's just how it werks, survival of the fitest" it's pretty dishonest and scummy what they did. It's not like they made money by having the best idea, the most efficient business, or the best advertiseing, they flat out lied to get their money
>>
File: 1419566637715.jpg (49 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1419566637715.jpg
49 KB, 367x451
>>29728871
>I want them to suffer and lose everything

lol holy shit dude you're fucking pathetic.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.