[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, robots! I've just finished playing Saya No Uta visual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: sayanouta.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sayanouta.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
Sup, robots! I've just finished playing Saya No Uta visual novel. This shit was completely insane yet epic. I am going fucking nuts right now. I finished about 10 minutes ago but still sweaty and dizzy. Heart is racing. Fells like gonna faint any moment. my mental health is broken. I have no one to text or call . No one but r9k. I feel scared and dont wanna go to bed even it's 2am in my country. Robots please help me to deal with it. I start crying ang press the post button.
>>
Cool premise, but it wasn't something you should really be shaking and crying over. Definitely left me thinking though.
>>
>>29728393

i liked that vn too, have you tried kara no shoujo or corpse party?
>>
>>29728448
Man I was just like a guy who wass supposed to watch boku no pico. but this thig was randomly picked up by me from random vn website. I havent tried anything you mentioned. I didn't realyy expect such effect. Please just cal me down guys.
>>
>>29728444
Should I go outside to have some fresh air? omg it was so disurbing.
>>
>>29728599
I loved it. But I think it made me crazy because most of psychotic episodes have been based around old god alien beings. I read it when I was 19 maybe. Went crazy at 20. Be careful.
>>
File: 1467610271141.gif (663 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1467610271141.gif
663 KB, 500x525
>>29728393
It's just not real, get over it. There is nothing supernatural about life so there is nothing to fear
>>
>>29728548
>>29728599
Well if you went into it not knowing what it was about I can sort of see how that would freak you out a bit, but it's just a story senpai
>>
>I start crying ang press the post button.

Massive autism, syntaxless roleplaying, and being scared by a VN. You're either retarded or underage.

Saya no Uta is good though.
>>
>>29728665
>>29728649
Please guys talk to me. Tell me how you spent your day. Tell me what are you doin right now.
I was at home all day. Wanted to last it faster (my mom sends 8$ tommorow) then i started playin this vn
.>>29728730
it is so epic but also scary.
>>
>>29728819
I've been awake for 3 days so far. My body just suddenly refused to sleep. Been drinking beer slowly hoping it would make me tired enough to sleep. Watching TV 24/7 with occasional threads on here.

I'm too much of a pussy, even though it's "light beer" it hurts to drink it. So I have to drink it so slowly that I don't feel it, so I don't get tired. It's a wasted effort.
>>
I love VNs because they make me feel this way. I only feel alive while playing them or drunk. Saya no Uta in particular is fantastic and I need to replay it
>>
File: 1467546375906.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1467546375906.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>29728984
I haven't been that sleep deprived before. I have only ever maxed out at 36 hours awake then I was just like, sleep time. I heard that if you stay up for more than 4 to 5 days, your brain goes fucking spaz and you lose sanity. Careful, my fellow robot.
>>
Saya no Uta is pretty good.
I hated that Eldritch monster though and the second ending wasn't great but it was believable considering the shit he went through.

also best song combined with the dialogue voice's really gives it the atmosphere of complete insanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWwFw2vRr8
>>
My friend told me about this a few years ago. It sounded so horrifying that it burned into my head forever. I'm sorry op.
>>
>>29728819
>so epic

How old are you, kid? New to weebshit?
>>
>>29728984
how do you feel after 3 days of non sleeping? i am a neet and often go to bed at 2-4am and wake at 4-5pm. Sit by the computer screen, nirvana plays on the background.
>>
>>29729097
>How old are you, kid?
>New to weebshit?
started to keen on it previous summer.
>>
>>29729239
The nostalgia brings a tear to my eye. Just make sure you stay in school and talk to girls or you'll end up like the lonely faggots here on r9k.
>>
>>29729306
Got expelled from college for punching my female groupmate's face who always made fun of me. Have no job, gf. Live on moms funding.
>>
>>29729102
Feel and look like a zombie. Hallucinating occasionally. Weird visual effects and tracers everywhere. I saw a monster crawling on my ceiling while trying to sleep last night. I've heard it can get really trippy the farther you get, kind of scared.

Also my body seems to be compensating for not sleeping by making me less tired.

Apparently Michael Jackson died from 0 REM sleep for 60 days. Kind of scary.
>>
>>29729056
Thanks for the advice. I'd sleep if I could! When I try and sleep and get close, my body twitches and I wake up. But mostly I just toss and turn untill I give up.
>>
>>29729718
MJ died from a drug overdose. Painkiller addiction will eventually kill you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.