[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white colombian (my dad is argentinian, therefore i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Cl3i1I0UoAAsWEz.jpg (32 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
Cl3i1I0UoAAsWEz.jpg
32 KB, 500x330
>be white colombian (my dad is argentinian, therefore i'm fair skinned with light eyes)
>american girl comes to our college, and starts attending some of the courses i am, and suddenly shes introduced into our group of friends.
>she's very shy and speaks broken spanish, still she can keep a conversation in our idiom.
>we're the only two white people in that class (the rest are either mestizos or blacks), so i expect to fit in with her a lot, but how the time goes on, its like she has no interest in me at all.
>last friday, i went to chill with my group of friends, then i found her flirting with a black guy, one of my "friends".
>as the conversation goes on, everyone was joking about how the "gringas (white american girls)" are interested in the "morenos (black guys)".
>one jackass tries to shout me out, saying i should defend "myself".
>everyone laughs, as she says she is bored of seeing people like me.

I've never been humilliated like that, and i don't know how to act in front of my friends in order to look "cool" again.
I mean, how can i come back after that? if i were a mestizo, nothing would've happened. thanks for ruining my life america.
>>
>>29728339
Man, who cares. Just be happy you're not some negrito comun.
>>
>white Colombian
Please
No self respecting American girl wants your pathetic, oversensitive ass. Better a nigger than some girly little bitch boy like you.
>>
Women ruin everything.

If she didn't show up they wouldn't have said shit
>>
It's hard when you are outnumbered, bro
But she's a whore anyway. Any American girl that would study abroad in a shithole like you live in would most certainly be a whore. Still should stand your ground, they disrespected you hard.

Racewar when
>>
Sorry that happened to you. In a way they were right, you should've stuck up for yourself, but you didnt. You didn't stick up for yourself for the same reason she didn't show interest in you... you're passive and shy, and probably never made a serious attempt at her. These aren't bad qualities.... if you are a girl, or a cute twink, but otherwise you're going to be cucked and shit on forever because they'll sense your meekness and single you out for it. Some crazy evolutionary psychological shit. So either change and stop putting girls on a pedestal, become a cute bottom, or remained cucked forever. Sorry man. Some of us just weren't meant for this world.
>>
File: 121sas.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
121sas.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>29728550
How i was supposed to respond ? cry like a baby becase she wasn't intersted in the people who look like her ?
Say i don't care when it's obviously i care about it ?
punch/shout at her and get my ass kicked by absolutly everyone ?

My so called friends found the perfect opportunity to back stab me, and all because that bitch, by now i'm thinking of a comeback, i'm pretty sure they will keep mocking me for a while.
>pic related is her
>>
>>29728770
When someone attack you, you attack back
He say white american girls like spearchuckers, you say black women easy and desperate for all colors of the rainbow.
Something like that, he insult you, you insult back harder and laugh at him

It doesn't even need to be good, just act confident and say he's full of shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.