[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HALP /r9k/ tinder date will be over in an hour for "netflix&chill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (93 KB, 826x536) Image search: [Google]
file.png
93 KB, 826x536
HALP /r9k/
tinder date will be over in an hour for "netflix&chill tm" but i dont have netflix what should we watch?
>>
You got a tinder stranger to watch Netflix at your house? No one would fucking agree to that, fuck off Netflix marketing employee.
>>
None of that's good. The whole purpose of Netflicks and chill is to justify her imminent slutty behavior by giving her an appropriate "whoops haha the movie made me horny!" excuse.
Put on some movie like Fast and the Furious 7 or somn.
That's if you're a FUCKING NORMIE and you just want sex. If you want a pleasurable viewing experience, watch Stalker or Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.
>>
>>29728199
definitely something from the jav folder
bitches love screeching azns
>>
She doesn't actually want to watch a movie she just wants to have sex with you and then steal some of your valuables.
>>
>>29728199
get off this board you fucking normalfag degenerate
>>
>>29728199
Anything from the criterion collection [/spoiler]Kappa[/spoiler]
>>
>>29728199
Roll for King of the Hill
>>
>>29728597
Dammit, Bobby!
>>
>>29728622
King of the Hill it is, then!
>>
>>29728199
Get Netflix right now

Haven't you heard of the robot who had a date over when he didn't have Netflix and she bailed because of it?
>>
I hope you have a nice retard friendly up. Lists and trees are far too difficult a concept for women to understand. You need something with flashing lights and funny noises. There is one program those android TV boxes us but I forget the name. If you can't get anything then queue up a few Disney movies. She's already seen it so from there it's a cheesy joke and grabby hands away from sex.
>>
>>29728671
dont impersonate me
>>29728328
yuki jin or mei matsumoto?
>>
thanks for nothingn r9k
>>
JAV for sure
>>
>>29729930
same question for you then>>29728897
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.