[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix r9k: >make it completely asexual Anything related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Pieter_Bruegel_d._Ä._035.jpg (385 KB, 2536x2505) Image search: [Google]
Pieter_Bruegel_d._Ä._035.jpg
385 KB, 2536x2505
How to fix r9k:
>make it completely asexual
Anything related to sex gets deleted, anyone subtly or not subtly making their gender known gets banned.
All you guys do is complain about females, then shower them attention like the beta orbiter fags you are when they show up (see: that thread with the timestamp whore the other day).
You guys are actually literally the reason cancerous roastie culture is a thing, and then you spend the entire day complaining about it.
>>
>>29728139
And also, while we're at it, fuck survey threads.
Almost everyone just posts their own answer and then leaves. The only way to get some (You)s is to post some outrageous bait (or mention that you're female, same thing I guess).
>>
you would pretty much have wizchan and there would be two posts an hour. then again half of posts on wizchan are about being a virgin or something so only one post an hour.
>>
and really mate you should just go somewhere that doesn't focus on shit like here. I stopped going to /r9k/ and instead go to /vg/ and such and I feel much better. only come here for wageslave threads now.
>>
>>29728139
How is wizzardchan working for you bud?
>>
>>29728264
I spend most of my time on other boards nowadays, sometimes I just wish I had a place to share my autism feels/stories and such. It just annoys me that this board demonstrates so clearly the exact thing they seem to complain about.
>>
>>29728220
>>29728304
I still have almost 10 years to go till wizarddom, I don't want to intrude on their space. It's not like I shun sexuality entirely either.

I guess the reality of things is that nobody gives a fuck about some random autistic virgin in his 20s, neither here nor anywhere else.
>>
>>29728264
This is true
>>>/out/

May we all never return
http://vocaroo.com/?upload
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.