[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with velcro shoes? Aren't we supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: velcro.jpg (33 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
velcro.jpg
33 KB, 450x450
What the fuck is wrong with velcro shoes?

Aren't we supposed to WANT to make our lives easier?
>>
>>29727985
>Velcro

I just wear slippers everywhere, nobody notices.
>>
We could also wear jumpsuits and eat food pellets.
>>
>>29727985
They're autism-tier shoes.

t. permaNEET who only owns velcros
>>
>>29727985
If you really wanted the "easiest" shoe to put on, that'd be slip ons, anon.

Don't be an autist.
>>
There's easy and then there is "I've just give up on life". Velcro shoes are the latter.
>>
>>29728003
Normies consider it rude to stare at the mentally handicapped
>>
>>29727985
Just get mommy to tie your shoes
>>
Velcro is swag just make sure they aren't wide those look terrible. I bought some women's velcro shoes they look fantastic
>>
>>29727985
Fancy leather dress shoes and high heels are incredibly impractical, uncomfortable, and expensive. Some say that is the point; you are able to afford them, and willing to suffer to look good.

Yet if you staple money to your body you get called a freak.
>>
>>29728060
This. All my shoes are slipons or sandals
>>
>>29728379
Slip-ons always get loose and then dig into my heel. Shit-tier shoes.

>>29727985
Velcro is the practical space age solution that everyone is too good for for some reason.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.