[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a party in a couple of hours, bringing my own whiskey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Going to a party in a couple of hours, bringing my own whiskey to get as drunk as needed. It will be the first one ever been to. What do people do and how should I act?
>>
>>29727474

when you first start getting a buzz, stop drinking.

liquor is quicker, and its the easiest thing in the world to drink too much and then make a fool out of yourself on top of feeling like death the next day.

take small swigs, if you're embarrassed because "lol you dint drink the whole bottle looser" then offer some to everyone or keep it in a flask.
>>
>>29727474
>What do people do and how should I act?
they stay around their friends unless they are chad in wich case they hang around everyone
if you have no friends you are going to have a bad time
>>
>>29727522
Oh, I'm a heavy drinker already, but I know what you mean. I'm just worried about being bored or being made fun of, I'm a quiet and introverted person already and I'm worried I'll get stuck sitting in a corner by myself.
>>
arrive a little bit later than the starting time, it's generally pretty dead for the first half an hour.
>>
>>29727588
Ye I thought that, arriving a hour late.
>>
>>29727474
they smile and laugh and ask oH YOURE NEW WHATS UR NAME
>>
>>29727714
I've known everyone there for around 2 years but only 2 of them are actual friends.
>>
>>29727699

No you fucking idiot. If you arrive an hour late, everyone would've established their social circles by then and you'll sitting in the corner like some autist for the rest of night.
>>
>>29727877
Ye but I already got 2 friends there. Think I should make it 30 min late?
>>
>>29727522
>when you first start getting a buzz, stop drinking.
Loser detected. Anyone who hasn't been binge drinking long enough to know their personal limits and when to hold off on re-dosing for a little while is an idiot or a plebian social drinker. Personally, my favorite time to drink more is when I'm only "feeling a buzz". You do really need to account for what you're drinking and how fast, alcohol likes to sit in the stomach for a little while. It is stupid to re-dose any drug just because you're feeling it a little bit and you want to feel way higher immediately, just because alcohol makes you stupid doesn't mean you need to act stupidly.
>>
>>29727576
no one will be paying much attention to you. They'll be focused on getting drunk/getting sum fuk
>>
>>29727474
If you don't have a social group already established to hang out in, find one a-sap once you arrive. You don't want to reveal yourself as the loner, because, hey, if he doesn't have any friends, there must be something wrong with him, amirite guis XD
>>
>>29728255
How do I go about getting a social group?
>>
>>29727474
Talk to people. Literally go up to random people, stick your hand out, give a polite smile, and make "small talk". Hi, I'm ______, it's nice to meet you. How do you know ______? Where are you from? How do you guys know each other? How long have you lived here? What do you think of this area? What are your favorite movies/musicians/shows/sports/hobbies?

Push yourself to talk and fill gaps in conversation.

If you think of something which you thought was funny or mildly interesting (but not socially controversial) then throw it out there.

Talk to both genders this way.
>>
Gonna leave soon guys. The anxiety is making me feel a bit sick tbf. Thanks for the advice everyone
>>
Don't stick with 1 person or group all night. Make it your goal to "make the rounds" and meet literally everyone there. Don't seclude yourself on your phone, or drink too much. Less drinking, more handshaking. Introduce people to one another. People have a tendency to cluster in their own groups and wait for someone else to break the ice. Be the icebreaker, the outgoing and friendly one. You don't have to be funny, clever, or handsome to play this role. Just be friendly and polite. Of course others will introduce themselves as well. I mean, you can stand around and drink, and people will probably introduce themselves to you too, but take note of how glad you are when someone breaks the ice... You can be that icebreaking dude.
>>
File: CIiOxnrWEAAwKtc.jpg (14 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
CIiOxnrWEAAwKtc.jpg
14 KB, 231x244
>>29727474
a chad in my class always brings his own whiskey at party, he basically acts like this during the night:

>go to a bar/pub and drink some pints
>head to the party and begin drink your bottle of whiskey
>when arrived at the party (a hour late at least), drank half the bottle
>shout some basic normie things "yo sup?" "how's the party?", get normalfags attention
>keep drinking, always a bottle in hand
>start basic conversation with anyone in being drunk
>go to window, shout anything at outside
>play with everybody a game in being drunk

>congratz every normies think you're a good man

if you do that, your party is ok
>>
just be friendly and approachable. dont over-drink.
>>
>>29728873
forgot something

keep in mind they are your enemies, rob everything you can when you say "where's the toilet?", you need to drink a lot and go to toilets many times
you will get the mad pussies and then fucking steal everything you can (bonus: if yo stay at party and not head to club, make sure to rob everything you can in the party-house)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.