[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1454315438793.png (193 KB, 465x573) Image search: [Google]
1454315438793.png
193 KB, 465x573
is an aversion against US-blacks justified ?

i often read how loud aggressive dull feral and violent they allegedly are

im sure there is much exaggeration on here but id like to know about your experiences with blacks in the US or in other countries
>>
>>29727318
No exaggeration. They are like animals (at least here in FL). They fight, steal, scream, litter, and make monkey noises seriously
They turn any place they live into a shithole. I would give anything to live in a place without niggers.
>>
I think I'm breddy nice desu
>>
>>29727468
have you ever committed a crime? You remind of that one anon who would complain about niggers but spent like a 3rd of his teen years in juvenile hall. He wasn't even smart enough for college or anything
>>
Morally, no.
We have an ethical and social responsibility to treat humans as humans.

Realistically, a lot of Blacks are shit, but it's not a race issue. It's an issue of shit cultures and values among them.

Source: Lawfag working with clients, including Blacks, who also happens to be Black.
>>
>>29727468
Black guy in FL here. I am not like that at all
>>
>>29727318
>>29727318
I'm a nigger so I'll get you a summary:
1.We do have a crime problem but most blacks quit/give up after 25. It's takes an exceptionally stupid nigger to try to sell drugs/gangbang after that age.
2.About 32% of blacks are self described "conservatives". They tend to be the alright niggers who work/study/etc
http://www.people-press.org/2012/06/04/section-9-trends-in-party-affiliation/
3.Our most persistent problem is our running from responsibility
>>
>>29727755
wrong link
here's the link where 32% of niggers identify as conservative
http://www.pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/
>>
is there any truth to the usal accusations like low impuls control and less empathy among blacks on average ?
>>
>>29727805
Yes. Even the intelligent and educated ones are more liable to chimp out.
>>
>>29727683
>Realistically, a lot of Blacks are shit, but it's not a race issue. It's an issue of shit cultures and values among them.
And why do certain people develop certain cultures?
>>
>>29727926
I have a BS of Political Science, not Cultural Anthropology.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd attribute culture as a set of responses to circumstance, which lead to traditions or norms of some sort. Some responses, obviously, are better than others.
>>
Since modern research into hereditary/ethnically-based intelligence or other inherent proficiency is not very likely to be objective, or even existent, I can neither believe nor disbelieve in the claim that blacks or other non-white ethnic groups are inherently inferior on any measure.

I can view statistics with a reasonable degree of confidence; locally and nationally, blacks are more likely to commit violent crime compared to members of other ethnic groups.

This does not radically alter my perception or treatment of individuals differing in racial composition. I've met plenty of worthwhile folks from all ethnicities (although not met any aboriginals or other polynesians, and they seem to be a bit of an outlier anyway).

But if I'm on foot in Atlanta for a music show or other event, I'll absolutely exhibit more caution and situational awareness if I see a group of 6 young black males as opposed to a group of 6 young white males.

Even if certain ethnicities are inherently inferior in an aggregate measure, protocol or policy does not need to specifically mention or address ethnic/racial issues. Hard-line measures against crime applied equally to all individuals in a nation are sufficient.

Keep in mind by "hard-line measures" against crime, I'm referring to forced labour for minor violations of the non-aggression principle, and hanging+gibbeting for heinous violations.
>>
>>29727318
If you think its an exaggeration go to the fbi's website and look at crime statistics. Blacks lead in every type of crime especially murder and rape.
>>
>>29727885
Same goes for whites, look at all the school shootings.
>>
>>29728499
>something that barely ever happpens is exactly the same as something that happens all the time

When was the last time a weekend went by in Chicago without blacks shooting each other?
>>
They're pretty terrible.

Libtards make it easy for them to be obnoxious apes by telling them they have no responsibility and it's all the white man's fault
>>
they're 12% of the population but commit 50+% of the homicides, rape, aggravated assault, and robbery.

They're very, very bad.

i grew up in a white, working class neighborhood free of nigs and it was always so safe. 2 negroid families moved in and now my parent's neighborhood has issues with car break-ins and there was even a shooting last year. african-americans ruin literally everything that they touch.
>>
It's pretty interesting for me too. Where I live there are no niggers
>>
>grow up in a city that is 80% white with 70k average income
>move to a city that is 70% black with 30k average income
>learn the hard way how terrible niggers are

As soon as I graduate I'm moving to the whitest area I can find with jobs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.