[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4TH OF JULY LOUD NOISES FLASHING LIGHTS WOOOO LOUD NOISES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: comeonnow.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1847) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1847
>4TH OF JULY LOUD NOISES FLASHING LIGHTS WOOOO LOUD NOISES EXPLOSIONS FOR NO REASON WOOOOOOOO
>>
It's okay anon. Normies will be out having fun. Im locked in my apartment, A/C blasting, Frozen pizza in the oven, whiskey in my glass, PS4 on, and Hip-Hop BBQ playing on pandora. Fuck everyone else, just getting drunk by myself and everything's okay.
>>
>It's another anon is salty because he has no friends and his family hates him so he cant participate in the festivities thread
>>
>>29727614

I would hate it even worse if I had to actually attend an event with other people over it. It's bad enough just dealing with it as a background annoyance.
>>
File: 1443683730570.jpg (50 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443683730570.jpg
50 KB, 720x480
i wish i wasn't so scared of people otherwise i'd join them
>>
I actually got invited to a 4th of July party by a 7/10 today, I made up some shit about there being another party and told her I may/may not be able to make it. I don't know anyone there other than her and they apparently drink a lot.

I drank Jack Daniels for the first time last night since I've never drank anything before so as to not appear a total lightweight faggot if I do go, I got drunk off of just a few shots and my stomach still hurts even now. I don't think I am going to go, what should I do? It isn't for another 4 hours.
>>
>>29727614

woah there normie, looks like you took a wrong exit on the internet highway

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: aldrich-2.jpg (252 KB, 1269x913) Image search: [Google]
aldrich-2.jpg
252 KB, 1269x913
>>29727639
>4TH OF JULY WOOOO LIGHTING FIRES AND EXPLODING BOMBS FOR NO REASON WOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29727295
Waaaa waaaa people are celebrating
Who gives a fuck lmao
>>
>>29727675
Do you know that Jack Daniels is made out of corn juice?

A lot of people have a hard time stomaching corn juice

Try wine instead, it's made out of grapes which are extremely supportive of your immune system.
>>
>>29727684
am i wrong though?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 122x121) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 122x121
>>29727766
About the toothless civilization you currently reside in being the most developed in human history?

Yeah
>>
>>29727784
haha yeah i touched a real soft spot
I'm just going to stand back and let you keep showing your ass to everyone
>>
>>29727583
that actually sounds more fun than being outside
>>
>>29727834
It's pretty comfy, anon. I would definitely recommend.
>>
>>29727831
So you touched my butt and yet somehow that makes me gay?
>>
>>29727991
oh I'm talking to a literal retarded person I'm sorry
go get your handler you shouldn't be posting.
>>
>>29727295
>for no reason
leave this great nation
>>
>sister left for comic on in Cali last week
>Dad left Friday for Cali to visit mom
>No friends, moved back to NY at 21 and no one trusts someone who isn't already successful by this age
>Mom smoked her legs off, got out of rehab to go back to smoking and laying around in Jersey
>No family connections, pretty much the outcast
>Live in wealthy area where every house in area is partying
>Going to be alone for a week, just to go to work as a shitty cart attendant, have no one talk to me, and come home
I don't even want to buy more bud or alcohol, cigs are barely doing anything. How to not kill self plz?
>>
>>29729444
>Dad went to visit uncle*
Fix'd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.