[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once you actually manage to get a gf, how do you not have a boner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467666100148[1].jpg (60 KB, 435x726) Image search: [Google]
1467666100148[1].jpg
60 KB, 435x726
Once you actually manage to get a gf, how do you not have a boner 24/7 when you are with her? Would be pretty awkward if I went to the beach with my gf and I had a boner like the guy in pic related.
>>
>>29727154
Girls usually jerk their bf's off every twenty minutes or so to keep that at bay
>>
>>29727154
Haven't had a girlfriend but knowing how people work you would get used to her and having sex with her and it won't be such a big deal.
>>
The more important question is how do you get an attractive gf when there are guys like that everywhere these days? and they're all 6'2+ just to put salt in those wounds.
>>
>>29727253
You don't.
originalz cummint
>>
if we want to fuck hot girls so badly why are there so many ugly people. hot people should reproduce the most.
>>
>>29727154
you learn to despise them until they no longer arouse you sexually until you need
>>
>>29727154
walk around with boner like it's no big deal.

it's called confidence I think
>>
>>29727154
>how do you not have a boner 24/7 when you are with her
Fuck her? After awhile it gets pretty old though unless she's a complete whore in the sack.
>>
>>29727154
Control your mind and you can control your body. I was pretty much the same, now I pop boners only when we are making out or initiating sex.

I can hold my boner for hours, too, which is great.
>>
My boyfriend has a boner a pretty good amount of the time when we're alone together. I don't care, it's natural and it's nice to know that he's very attracted to me after a year and a half. When he starts to get hard in public, I think he just sits down and chills out for a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 237x213
>>29728051
Do you let him put it where you poop?>>29728051
>>
>>29727154
OP, do you pop a boner every single time you see a fairly attractive girl?

If you're hanging around with a girl casually, why the fuck would you always have an erection?
>>
>>29727154
Girls like boners anyway.
I get one as soon as I lay next to my gf. She even goes into the spoon position when she feels I am hard and then moves her ass up and down over my crotch until I come all over her butt, all while acting as if nothing's going on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.