[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your IBD gives you a constant level of 6/10 background pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>tfw your IBD gives you a constant level of 6/10 background pain
>>
>>29726949

Just be yourself op, it's what I do and I never get upset stomachs. You probably get IBD because you worry too much, just relax.
>>
>>29727325
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GET OUT I HATE YOU GODDAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29727430

Oh man, lying down in bed feeling 100% comfy and pain-free, why wouldn't you want to be like me anon? It's pretty great to be honest family.
>>
>>29726949

Can't you just go to a doctor and take medicine?
>>
>>29727448
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
HATE HATE HATE
>>
>>29727531
I'm all out and I can't get more I haven't even received the results of my colonoscopy from 4 months ago
>>
>>29727536

lol nice job dummy, you probably just made your immune system attack your intestines even more by getting angry.
>>
>>29727325
this is literally the attitude DOCTORS take to this kind of thing

small brains half-educated with all free will and ability for critical thought removed

"IQ" lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.