[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical weetard robot shit thread: Does anyone else find this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: f1f9c8e09c332d5408c567a96dcf8e17.jpg (547 KB, 2338x1275) Image search: [Google]
f1f9c8e09c332d5408c567a96dcf8e17.jpg
547 KB, 2338x1275
Typical weetard robot shit thread:

Does anyone else find this dating shit to be absolutely overwhelming/confusing/frustrating and just finds other shit to be more welcoming.

Like I'd rather go through Pararescue indoc ten times in a row than participate in this "BE ALPHA BUT SHOW VULNERABILITY AND BE CONFIDENT BUT NOT DOMINEERING AND WANT IT BUT DON'T BE NEEDY"
>>
If you have to "try" to be any of that you're going to fail.

Be direct, and know that you're going to be fine if it doesn't work out. And I don't mean attempt to show the other person that you're fine. Literally should not care if your fail or something. If you cant do that you're fucked.
>>
When you're 50 and the only thing that matters in your life, and the only thing your peers care about, is how much money you make, and both your parents are dead, and you're ugly and weak, you won't care what a 22 year old model thinks about your social game.

If you want to get gud at talking to females, just practice. If you're not 5'4", deformed, or have serious mental issues, it's not incredibly difficult to figure out. #1 goal in life is to have enough money to live gud.
>>
Lmao dude I completely agree OP, I'd rather go through military boot camp for years than go out to nightclubs and go on dates
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.