[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw even if I get /fit/ to a decent size and attract qts,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445039934883.jpg (176 KB, 965x879) Image search: [Google]
1445039934883.jpg
176 KB, 965x879
>Tfw even if I get /fit/ to a decent size and attract qts, they will leave me once they find out about my 4.75" member
>>
>>29726268
If you lose weight its supposed to like add like visible benis
>>
>>29726321
I'm skinnyfat right now so I don't think there is much less fat I can lose down there, maybe .25" at most. I'll still have a tiny cock.
>>
>>29726268
Practice on JESUS.

JESUS will make you bigger.

Pray to JESUS.

JESUS was well hung.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>29726717
May the Balls of God slap gently upon your chin forever.
>>
>>29726717
>>29726717
Has Jesus had promiscuous hook ups with middle Eastern qts?
>>
Is there a way to increase size? Like increase testosterone production by cutting sugar and doing high intensity workout and taking zinc supplements?

How do we leave this living hell?
>>
Don't worry too much about it. 4.5 inch is in the barley passable range. It's very big, but it's not so small to the point that sex isn't pleasurable. As long as you're an awesome person, a girl won't mind. My boyfriend's penis isn't a little bit below 5 inches and the sex is still okay.
>>
>7x5.5 dick
>will never use it
>>
>>29726816

*it's not very big, but it's not so small to the point that sex isn't pleasurable
>>
get good at giving head and no woman will want to let you go

make her cum like 5 times with just your tongue and fingers and you're all set
>>
>>29726816
>And then the roasties come in to lie to us

Your kind isn't welcomed here please go back to having sex with your bf and loving a normal life.
>>
>>29726816
>As long as you're an awesome person, a girl won't mind.
That's the thing, I'm also not a very cool person. I'm a pretty bad buzzkill that's only good at conversing when it's something relatively serious or about a specific topic. I'm top shite at normal banter and joking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.