[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into class >chad is sitting next to Crispy >tyrone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467522040896.jpg (371 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467522040896.jpg
371 KB, 768x1024
>walk into class
>chad is sitting next to Crispy
>tyrone is in the back of the class
>quietly sit in your seat
>tyrone barks to the class
>"Man, who 'da fuck smell like straight up ASS?!"
>Crispy and chad giggle softly
>you make eye contact with Crispy
>get nervous
>let out a little fart
>she hears and laughs at you
>face turning red
>tears welling up

What do you do?
>>
>>29726119
>implying

I don't fart in public. I take showers before I leave the house if not daily.

But you're also implying I live near crispy. I live in Florida she lives somewhere with cold weather.

You're also implying I want her. No. Too many other people do. And it's somewhat her fault. I'm not dealing with that shit.
>>
>>29726119
so im already crying?
well already fucked so continue with day and then try to befriend the other weebs by talking about autistic shit
>>
>>29726119
Garb tyrones glock and shoot them all
>tfw it jams cause niggers don't know how to clean their "piece"
>>
>>29726119
what the fuck is this shit you freak
>>
>>29726180

o look

a normal
>>
File: casually drinking millk.jpg (250 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
casually drinking millk.jpg
250 KB, 1360x768
>>29726119
From my high school experience I would be the spic kid who hangs with Tyrone at the back fucking around
>>
>>29726119
i stop being such a little bitch and either

A ) run up and smack the shit out of chad, or die trying (honor)

B ) fucking shoot everyone in the room, then myself (cheap but it doesn't matter)

C ) Just sit there and not give a shit.
>>
>>29727299

>hit a guy who just laughed at the joked ANOTHER guy made, because muh waifu

>shoot up the place because you have fucking no wit to make a comeback

cuckolds
>>
>>29726119
just slap tyrone's ass
he will understand
>>
cum and start farting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.