[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: cyka pepe.jpg (59 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
cyka pepe.jpg
59 KB, 480x445
>Watch countless hours of animu
>the women are always so loving, kind, pretty, sweet, virgin, and devoted, even if there is no romance, they are always very interesting and smart
>walk outside
>all the women I meet are still the same retarded whores

WHY would those japs do something so cruel and inhumane to us?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29726072
women in media are always presented as a whole different thing because they are too awful, the same way men are presented as dumbasses or brutes, people need that to get away from the horrible realities of life being an average male
>>
>>29726072
kek this made me fucking laugh. that fucking sand nigger pepe and your warped reality from anime.

pro tip, all the ones you want are probably shut ins like you watching anime but all girls have problems and all act the same, anon. they all bitch about your socks and toilet seats and if you dont listen once or twice they emotionally rage at you for not listening, and blame you for selective hearing, etc. if youre willing to live and look past that, then youre fine
>>
I don't get how people are stupid enough to think that real life is like in cartoons, tv shows, video games, etc.
>>
>>29726132
that pepe has russian gear on you retard, you are as stupid as your post
>>
>>29726189
I know its russian, but I wanted to say sand nigger
>>
because they're like you and are projecting an idea of what a woman should be. how hard is that to fathom? I wish to death all the time I could find one ONE girl like my anime, and almost had that actually at one point in time but even she left me and became a hippie slut. just gotta accept that 2d will never become real :(
>>
>>29726247
vodka nigger would have been a more appropriate term mein neger
>>
>>29726132
>bitch about my socks and toilet seats
I can get past this, I grew up with a sister, but what I can't get around is that every woman I have ever met acts almost exactly the same. They all melt like butter and turn into sluts the second some Chad looks their way, they are all desperate for attention and incredibly thirsty for validation from their peers. I grew up in the US, Spain, and in South Africa, now going to college in the US. They are all the damn same, no matter where they are in the world.
>>
>>29726072
the japanese unit 731 is still active and anime is a part of their experiments. you guys are so much fucked and youre not even aware of it.
>>
File: ch1.png (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ch1.png
45 KB, 300x300
>>29726481
>le anime is evil meme
fuck off jew, you will never take escapism away from me
>>
>>29726381
I have no clue, I don't have much experience from relationships other than reading about others and basing it off the relationship I have with my sister. My sister is really cool and level headed, but those same feminine traits come out that I hear about from stories.

Take my advice for a grain of salt, but what I do when there is a problem is try not to blame others but yourself and see what you can do to fix that. In that case, make a joke and try to do something silly/sexy to make her laugh and fix that attention back to you and make her like you for you (whatever that may be). If she still fawns over the Chads, then fuck'm, she obviously is just using you to boost her confidence since she has low self esteem because she thinks she isnt good enough to get a Chad, and once she does use you to boost her self esteem, she'll leave you for a Chad.
>>
>>29726072
Why does your pepe's helmet have "bitch" written on it in Russian?
>>
File: 1461010067952.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461010067952.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
>>29726132
Female anime fans are nothing like the females in the shows they watch, they're all either smelly dumb low power level scum or some kind of vile fujoshi who pairs you with Chad.
>>
>>29726581
Fuck, I thought they would be sweet girls and cheap dates, since they never want to go out and a date would be like watching anime with japanese take out.
>>
>>29726608
That's not how it works, unfortunately
>>
>>29726295
Call them what they are, snow niggers white niggers slavs whatever.
>>
>>29726072
>people in tv shows are interesting and fun because nobody wants to watch a show about awful people
>not everyone IRL is interesting, fun or nice because they exist for themselves and not as a fictional character designed to entertain
>>
File: i dont even know.jpg (130 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
i dont even know.jpg
130 KB, 1366x768
Thinking fiction = reality.
You might wanna get checked out mentally by a doctor to see if your retarded, because next thing you'll think is that new york city really got invaded by aliens and a superhero squad called the avengers saved us from said aliens.
>>
>>29727768
You mean Cap' isn't real :(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.