[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian girl here. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1314107014_devushki-20.jpg (51 KB, 495x319) Image search: [Google]
1314107014_devushki-20.jpg
51 KB, 495x319
Russian girl here. AMA
>>
>>29725960
How often do you take it up the ass?
>>
>>29725960
Do you like Sonic or whatever
>>
>>29725985
No, I don't think so.
>>29725978
No, I don't do this.
>>
dakazivoy eta. ot kuda ti
>>
>>29725960
Where in Russia do you live?
>>
>>29726000
Post pic with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>29725960
Are you a mail order bride?
can I order you?
Will you be my bride?
>>
timestamp whore
>>
>>29725960
hi)) tits 50 tokens bb))
>>
Will you be my wife? I have American citizenship and NEETbux. I live with my mommy but my bed can be converted into a bunk bed, you can even have top bunk if you want.
>>
what is your take on the situation in rojava?
>>
>>29726016
South of Russia.

>>29726030
Do you have enough money to mail order me? r u qt?
>>29726041
>>29726018
what if you'll doxx and bully me? :c
>>
>>29726066
It's another faggot guys.
Nothing to see here.
>>
Ruskie prostitutes are the best, 90% of them do buttstuff for little extra without whining the whole time, I respect that.
>>
>>29726010

why don't you answer me?

because you do not speak russian and are FAKE
>>
>>29726066
What do you think about western men who are half Russian and can speak fluent Russian? Also, is it realistic to expect to be able to find an early 20's Russian girl to settle down with and marry, who hasn't had sex or done any whore shit?
>>
>>29726066
Are men in Russia boorish? What's the ratio of men to women where you live? Also what is the ratio of young people to old people?
>>
>>29726062
Sorry, I would do this, but your government will not let you import Russian girls without having lots of money on ur bank account.
>>
>>29726030
I am a rich chad.
>>
>>29725960
I have a question about Christianity in modern Russia. I've seen things that say that a majority of Russians now are nonreligious, but there also seems to be a lot more respect in your country for traditional religious values than in many Western countries that actually have more believers. It's kind of hard to understand seen outside from a Westerner's perspective.

What is the role of Christianity in Russian society today, and do you think it's becoming more or less important as time goes on?
>>
>>29726066
>South of Russia

What is the attitude of people there to places like Moscow and St. Petersburg?
>>
stop responding to a bait thread in which someone who claims to be russian doesn't know how to speak russian

stop responding to a bait thread in which someone who claims to be russian doesn't know how to speak russian

>>
>>29726288
Holy fuck, dude, chill. What does it really matter, just in case it isn't bait (and assuming you're right, you're just going to be more vindicated by her inability to answer basic questions anyway)? I mean, I know threads like this are more /b/'s flavor, and it's a bit suspect to even see one on this /r9k/, but even responding to a bait AMA is about as productive as anything else we could be doing on this board right now.
>>
>>29726098
Yes, there're more men than women in my location, they're very picky.
>>29726097
hmm, I don't think, you would be able to find a virgin in early 20s, they don't go for foriegners usually. But you could check dating sites.
>>
>>29726288
we are just having fun buddy, let us dream
>>
>>29725960
What's your personal opinion on the USSR?
>>
>>29726263
They don't like people from those 2 big rich cities because we're too poor in the small towns.
>>
>>29726188
Yeah, Russians became very religious for the past years. Maybe they're just trying to search a new ideology after communism collapsed.
I'm personally atheist, I just can't force myself to believe in some ***God*** after the amount of books I read.
>>29726419
I don't know, never lived their.
>>
>>29726391
Speaking of dating sites, I once had a Russian girl on Facebook send me a friend request out of nowhere. I accepted and she commented on a couple of my photos, then I never interacted with her again. Later, I found out my Facebook pictures and name ended up being used to make a fake account on a Russian dating site, and I suspect this woman was responsible for that, as no one else in Russia would have had access to any of what was used. Why do you think she did this?
>>
>>29726288
Yeah let's respond to the dozens of other bait threads about shit that gets posted everyday instead.

Anyway, Any actual russian around? man or woman doesnt matter
>>
>>29725960
Can I lick your asshole like a dog while you play with yourself?
>>
>>29726529
Maybe that wasn't a woman at all.
>>
>>29726674
She almost definitely was. I have seen her stuff in my newsfeed over the last six years, and she has thousands of photos of herself, her friends, family, the food she's eating, and other normal stuff girls usually post on their profiles.
>>
Is krokodil still a big thing over there?
>>
>>29725960
Which do you like more: Krokodil Gena, or Masha i Medved? (These are the only Russian children's shows I know about.)
>>
cyka blyat gamora privet kalinka
>>
>>29725960
Which do you prefer: Google or Yandex? Facebook or VKontakte?
>>
>>29725960
If a random anon asked you if they could tongue your butthole for free what would you say?
>>
>>29725960
do they really make you dance around when you graduate in a way that everyone watching can see your underwear? is it just not embarrassing to have your underwear showing?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.