[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This literal retard had multiple boyfriends, got married, now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: business cards.png (695 KB, 759x637) Image search: [Google]
business cards.png
695 KB, 759x637
This literal retard had multiple boyfriends, got married, now has kids, and throughout this time has held good jobs and owned a Minecraft server.

What the fuck have you done? Loser.
>>
She probably had a veritable support team helping her every step of the way.

>tardbux from government
>even if she fucks up it's no bigge. She's set for life regardless, and nobody expects anything from her no matter what she does.

Granted in her shoes I would probably still be a piece of shit, but pretending like we all have it easier and better than her is not considering other aspects of the situation.
>>
>and owned a Minecraft server.

wat
>>
>>29725662
She became popular on /v/ after speaking at Minecon
>http://i.4cdn.org/v/1467661253564.gif
>>
>>29725707
Ok, but... Since when is owning a minecraft server some kind of fucking achievement? lol

It's not an expensive endeavor.
>>
File: plank.png (309 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
plank.png
309 KB, 960x640
>>29725794
If its so easy, how come you don't own one?
>>
>>29725794
You should watch the video. I'd say it is definitely an achievement for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zhx17Pk69w
>>
>>29725707
why do black people always get the best girls?
>>
>>29725865

Because I just host the server myself if I want to play with friends?
>>
>>29726019
I suppose a retarded white girl is about as smart as a black guy.
>>
>>29725595
>>29725948
She says server is dad's
>>
>>29725595
I've hosted 2 minecraft servers and an ARMA 3 server. Sadly I am now in the middle of a move and my servers are on their way to the other side of the country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.