[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th of July America Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: 1467585883951.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1467585883951.png
60 KB, 592x492
Why do you hate America? Is it the people? The system? For me, it's mostly the system.

>just got done passing another kidney stone/calcium crystal today
>actually vomited and passed out from the pain
>feels like someone is reaching into your back and wringing your organs for 6 hours
>worst pain imaginable. Having your bone stick out of your arm isn't even in the same ballpark (yes, that happened)
>I've tried to get a painkiller prescription for it, but the ultrasounds of my hydronephrosis and the blood in my urine isn't "enough evidence" to need painkillers because junkies have ruined the system for me

God damn America.
>>
>>29725499
I hate america because amerifats and their kike overlords are basically turning the whole world SJW full of trannies and manchildren.
>>
>>29725561
Are you American? It's even worse here than the media shows as far as tumblr culture goes.
>>
>>29725587
No im not american. Seriously, this feminist muh rights is spreading worse than cancer into the smallest corners of the world. Thanks amerifats, you literally are killing civilization from within.
>>
>>29725499
I hate all the fat, stupid, greedy people who think they are going to retire millionaires.
>>
>>29725694
>retire millionaires
That is easily achievable though.
>>
>>29725715
If you were born with a couple millions sure it's doable, otherwise no it's a meme to keep retards and waggies working off their asses for an unreachable goal.
>>
I like America
>>
File: a.png (132 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
a.png
132 KB, 500x282
>>29725797
*Teleports behind u*
Watch your words kid...
>>
>>29725499

I had surgery and the doctor refused to give me pain meds.

America is fucked. RIP just end this shit world already kthnx
>>
>>29725499
America of the founding fathers, of Teddy Roosevelt/Eisenhower/Kennedy was the best country in the world. But Obama's America is a politically correct, feminist-run shithole, and It'll only get worse if Hillary is elected. So we need to elect Trump and Make America Great Again!
>>
>>29725875
People like you are the reason we are in this current shit situation. You are too retarded to actually understand what is going on.

RIP
>>
>>29725499
1.We don't consider internet access a necessity despite its current and growing importance. There are kids who literally can't do their homework because they don't have internet at home
2.We're religious to the point of absurdity
I'm sick of christcucks saying I should give money to the homeless when literally 60% of them are fat and half of them have smartphones. I didn't even have my first smartphone until a couple of months ago.
3.We've made fat acceptance a thing
>>
>blaming America for things most of the civilized world does
Ooh, big USA boogeyman, there's retards everywhere, just look at the EU.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x368
>ywn be as bitter as these eurocucks and failed normies
>>
>>29725715
It's very easy to end up as a millionaire in America. Just start out as a billionaire.
>>
>>29725499
I'm sick in bed with a sore throat and I can't stop sneezing
By the way I cut all contact with my family yesterday, promised my drunk dad another chance in new years but i was lying to make him stop calling me
>>
>>29725910
Aside from his political views I don't understand how one can support Trump. All his interviews just show empty words and ignorance.
>>
>>29725910
What's actually going on? And don't skim in the details. I have all day to hear you explain in your own words each and every thing that's going on and how it's people like me fault
>>
>>29726126
I think the whole thing is a puppet show and the idiots arguing between X / Y are just retarded sheep.
>>
>>29726087
Why did you do it? Are you self sufficient?
>>
On one hand I hate everything about America but on the other you can easily buy a gun.
>>
File: 1461651160441.jpg (56 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1461651160441.jpg
56 KB, 800x778
OP here, pic related is me. Fuck America.
>>
>>29726198
I believe that's you but I think you're a /pol/tard who says he likes America and doesn't talk to his neighbors.
>>
>>29726126
That's because they only show you that on TV because they kill nuances and want you to think he is raciss. He makes great points, claims a state where work is done overseas and people are supported by welfare is doomed to bankruptcy, we have already seen the early signs of this with the banks evicting people lik ten years ago and everything has been running on life support ever since. America is not getting better and it won't get better without radical change, there is a reason every big corporation backs Hillary
>>
>>29726140
I could do this, but I am not going to waste my time on someone who has already proved their ignorance; I will however leave you with a few things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
>>
>>29726126
>He's the only candidate to be against the TPP
>He's the only candidate who wants Russia to be an ally against ISIS and to not start Cold War 2
>He's the only candidate who is against globalism (rapefugees in America/Europe, Jobs shipped to China/Mexico/Bangladesh/etc...)
>He's the only pro-2nd Amendment candidate
>He doesn't really give a shit about social freedoms (abortion, marijuana) so he would leave them to the states to decide
>>
I don't like or hate America.
>>
File: me.jpg (151 KB, 1264x360) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
151 KB, 1264x360
>>29726198
Pic related is me, actually. I don't think I'm very fat.
>>
>>29726238
^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate
>>
>>29726198
Get out libtard.

Be proud in your own country for once, goddamn.
>>
>>29726276
Nice man. I am 6'1 184~ 17% bf.

Do you know what your BF is in that pic? 12-15?
>>
>>29726163
I'm about to get a job
It's long but short explanation is they kept destroying my self esteem and treating me like garbage, they punish bad behavior but punish good behaviour even more, it got so bad over the last month and specially yesterday that I bailed
The motherfucker threw everything I accomplished after I tryed to kill myself in my face as petty shit and i had enough, I growed up a lot this year, took a lot of responsibility over myself and it seems the last big change I need is removing them
>>
>>29725561
>>29725875
I hate America because it's filled with idiots like this
>>
>>29725499
>Get this shit a couple years ago.
>Throwing up water, on the verge of losing consciousness three times.
>Incredible, incredible pain.
>Shipped up to the hospital in a waaahbulance.
>Seen to in 15 minutes.
>Quick test on my piss.
>Blood
>Hows your pain?
>8, 9 out of 10.
>Here's a fat fucking box of tramadol+, enjoy lad.
>All free.
>Felt so good with the care that I only needed a couple of them and still have a near full box 2 years on.

God bless the NHS. GOD BLESS THE NHS.
No, seriously, not even memeing, that organization saved me at birth, again at 15 and continues to do things that would make me kill to keep it alive for everyone.

Anyone who makes below 200k/year and dislikes socialized healthcare is beyond retarded.
>>
>>29726238
Basically you know Jack shit and googled a couple links you never bothered to read anyways right?
I never met anyone who knew aot of a subject and didn't jump at the first opportunity to explain it to anyone while acting smug and superior, you may aswell call me a shitlord and cause me of mansplanin
>>
File: 1436891312863.gif (1 MB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1436891312863.gif
1 MB, 450x252
>>29726198
thats so american man
>>
>>29725561
>>29725667
if you believe your country is being manipulated by elites with an agenda then you better fucking believe our country is being manipulated too.

>>29725499
what i hate about america is neoliberal capitalism

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/15/neoliberalism-ideology-problem-george-monbiot

if we're not going full anarchy then we need some checks on the power of the greedy fuckers at the top. once they amass enough wealth, they can manipulate the political system and the american culture enough that they will never lose that wealth or power to control.

it's sick.
>>
>>29726310
13% I think at the time of the pic. My lowest was 12%.
>>
>>29726357
>once they amass enough wealth, they can manipulate the political system and the american culture enough that they will never lose that wealth or power to control.
So yesterday? It's too late anon.
>>
>>29726418
>>29726357
The thing about a global power tournament between elite families is people with aspirations that dangerous and all encompassing will include each other in those plans and aspirations too. At the end of the plan only one can family can be in charge of all the others, only one gets to rule.

It won't be any kind of revolution or whatever that makes it all fall down, it'll be the last man standing who cut the rest of them down.

Stuff like that can only go one way, it doesn't matter if you're generations of pure breeding beyond the normal people or rich beyond the dreams of the richest king, there can and will only be one at the end and every one near to his intelligence or power has to die to give him the height of the throne that makes hundreds of years of planning worth it.

tl;dr they'll destroy each other, rich people die at the hands of the rich daily.
>>
>>29726354
Keep telling yourself that sheep.

>Asks for proof
>Posts proof

"You know jack shit and googled a couple links"

>>29726238
>I could do this, but I am not going to waste my time on someone who has already proved their ignorance

10/10 would waste time again
>>
>>29726400
I am almost there brah
>>
America's not that bad but lately it's gone to shit, but everybody's either too stupid or complicit to actually change the system.

Years of propaganda and indoctrination have made most Americans unable to actually visualize properly the true sources of the country's suckage. Anything about how the economy is being monopolized and the banks control the government is droned about by stupid fucking conservative squealing and howling.

The thing is, the system still works. Rich people can buy nice cars. Poor people still work at Walmart and buy junk food, the debt industry is booming.

Until the dysfunction becomes non-function, nothing will change.
>>
File: 1466742896600.jpg (190 KB, 1056x920) Image search: [Google]
1466742896600.jpg
190 KB, 1056x920
>>29725499
can you butthurt eurocuckistanis fuck off back to /int/?
>>
File: 20160505_195813.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160505_195813.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>29726562
I am definitely American faglord. America is a shit hole. Here is a pic I took at the University of Minnesota as proof.
>>
>>29726543
>Until the dysfunction becomes non-function, nothing will change.
The change will be so slow you and the generations after you won't even notice there's something wrong, it'll become perfectly normal because that's all you'll know.
>>
>>29726543
>Years of propaganda and indoctrination have made most Americans unable to actually visualize properly the true sources of the country's suckage. Anything about how the economy is being monopolized and the banks control the government is droned about by stupid fucking conservative squealing and howling.

Well said
>>
>>29726605
>that burka
It's over.
>>
File: leviathan.gif (117 KB, 800x481) Image search: [Google]
leviathan.gif
117 KB, 800x481
worst leviathan ever
>>
>>29726497
actually im a profesional in the treatment of development disabilitys and can tell by the way you write you have this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
i am of course too busy to explain what it means and dont want to post my name for fear of getting sued but read on your condition buddy
>>
>>29726776
Sure bud. I am sorry you are retarded.

Good luck in life
>>
>>29726672
There were mudslimes everywhere at my brothers graduation ceremony that day. They are all stupid and loud as fuck. Thanks for valuing a stupid sandnigger's education over mine, affirmative action.
>>
>>29726846
poor retard, you may never be smart enough to read it from top to bottom.
I H-O-P-E Y-O-U H-A-V-E A G-R-E-A-T D-A-Y
i feel sorry for your caretaker
>>
>>29726776
>actually im a profesional in

>Claims to be professional
>Fails to use basic English / Grammar

Top kek you retard. You literally have done nothing but prove my point.
>>
>>29726418
>So yesterday? It's too late anon.
well i said it in a way that implies i don't think it can be changed at all but i do think it can be changed. i don't know if educating people is enough at this point because of all the propaganda but with a literal revolution, things could change. i would be willing to die for it if i could know that america might change for real.

>>29726484
completely wrong. the rich prey on the poor as they always have. until all the weak and poor are dead and gone (will never happen because we serve a purpose for them) they will simply divide control among themselves so that they are satisfied. most likely, they don't exactly cooperate but they probably also don't do anything too risky because they don't need to in order to live like kings.

there will always be small changes and rich families gaining and losing a little bit of power but outside of that, nothing significant will be lost by any of them unless we fucking take it. so many of us are miserable anyway so there's really nothing to lose.
>>
>>29725499
Yes, "junkies" ruined it for you. If there weren't junkies, the FBI would just go ahead and disband its pain enforcement/Moloch infant sacrifice unit, fire all 5000 of the humans and demons it employs, and give up however many billions of dollars they get for it in budget, and you'd be able to get all the hydrocodone you could ever ask for.

I'm being sarcastic. The problem is not the junkies, the problem is that there's more money in beating on them than there is in just ignoring them, even if it means you have to suffer.
>>
>>29726890
doctors are always shit at writing tho
>>
>>29725499
1. We have lost the education race,if you go to any of the universities you will find the research labs filled with imported people from China,India and other countries,a country which doesn't lead in education can never be great,earlier the imported labour used to stay but now it has started returning to it's countries really damaging our research.

2.This brings me to the second point the children nowadays are stupid and have dreams to become like kanye west and what not,while the 3rd world kids aspire to be doctors,engineers and whatnot.Basically too much degeneracy.

3 lastly all the manufacturing power which US had is gone now,hell now even the designing of products is done in China.
>>
>>29726984
Hand writing != Basic English / grammar

Keep lying to yourself. It is clear as day your a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>29727037
>your
>inb4 i was only le pretending xDDDD
faggot
>>
>>29725561
Domestication selects against T. The manly men that could've contributed to the gene pool are in prison for getting in fights and fucking teen girls or languishing in Oklahoma trailer parks because they can't retrain themselves to sit in front of a computer all day. Instead, you get the guys who look like old (but beared) lesbians and the hormonally imbalanced. Also, niggers. Enjoy your demographics.
>>
File: very profesional doctor.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
very profesional doctor.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>29727037
you clearly are no doctor nor have you been near a doctor in some time.
Are you perhaps a drug addict and banned from most hospitals?
>>
>>29726984
>>29726890
It's not shit writing when he says he is a "profesional in the treatment of development disabilitys"

When it should be, "professional in the treatment of developmental disabilities"

In the professional life, you say and speak these words CONSTANTLY in introductions and such. if he was one, he'd be able to at least the get developmentAL part correct.
>>
>>29727107
>>29727087
all i do is write prescriptions an molest nurses, stop watching E.R. i bet you also think there is always an emergency, some wierd south american parasite or something
>>
>>29727066
>>your
Holy shit he really is retarded lol
>>
>>29727068
And how is that a bad thing? Besides the occasional psychopath who sublimates his inner chimp and legally obtains success, high test men aren't valuable. Most of them have extremely weak immune systems, age like shit, and will likely never fuck anything besides fat/ugly chicks. Most high test men don't even have huge dicks. Gay men usually have the biggest
>>
>>29727191
You don't work in a hospital if you only work with the mentally retarded, who would think that you're dealing with some House shit?

You couldn't make it more obvious that you're either 15, foreign, or retarded yourself.
>>
>>29727107
The kid is literally retarded. I don't think he is baiting either, just another autist burger.
>>
>>29727240
>You couldn't make it more obvious that you're either 15, foreign, or retarded yourself.

I am going to take "What is all 3" for over 9000 Alex.
>>
>>29727240
i dont, i work in a especial clinic that houses mentally ill patients and provides treatment for countless others
I make sure the medication is working and prescribe something different when its not, nurses and staff handle everything else
>>
>>29727218
It's a good thing for "society", but society is a malignant superorganism that would either kill us or blend us down into gray goo if it were cost-effective. You are not friends with Cthulhu.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.