[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"It's summer, anon. There are so many opportunities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: angry pepe.jpg (6 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
6 KB, 300x250
>"It's summer, anon. There are so many opportunities for you to volunteer! You need to help the community instead of sitting in front of your computer all day"
FUCK OFF, NORMIE FATHER I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ANY OF YOUR SHIT
>"If you don't get outside and help the community I'm going to take away all of your electronics"
You fucking normie shit-stain my computer is all I have it's the only thing keeping me from going insane.
>"I'm not going to let you sit inside all day while other people make a contribution to the community"
With my grandmother it's never like this. She lets me do whatever the fuck I want and makes me all the food I need in a day BUT HE WON'T LET ME GO BACK TO HER

Who else has to deal with shit parents?
>>
>>29725466
You need to show them your true antisocial nature. Go take a shit in the freezer or similar.
>>
>>29725466
You have no work experience. Volunteering is a way for you to get that. Your father is old and has been taking care of you for 2 decades. When he retires is he still supposed to completely financially support you in your 30s? When he's dying in his 70s is he still going to be financially supporting a 50 year old son when you should be caring for him?
>>
>>29725466

Truly shitty parents would let you be a leech until 35.

Assuming you're over 18, you can't afford to do nothing anymore.
>>
Lol I don't. My father is dead and my mother is slowly dieing herself and has completely given up on me. Happy 4th fucko!
>>
>>29725636
Dying in your 70s is far too young. More like late 80s-early 90s. Also his son would be more like 30 years ago as opposed to 20.

If anything your concept of life and it's stages are off, my man.
>>
File: WhereYouShouldBe.gif (1 MB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
WhereYouShouldBe.gif
1 MB, 540x359
>>29725466

>who else has to deal with being a piece of shit
>>
I know how you feel. When I first got my visions, they laughed at me and said I was dreaming, but it's happening all the time, the angelic host keeps telling me I need to restore the gospel and God's Kingdom, and now they threaten me with psychiatric evaluation, which I do not fear, so long as they don't take me to the Satanists who have infiltrated psychiatry. They say I need to win over my parents, so I try to preach to them, but I think Satan has hardened their hearts. I also need to get to Jerusalem before Christmas, and convincing them to give me money is hard. I've told them to pay for my community college, and I've been saving that money for airfare instead of going to college, but I need to keep them unaware, unless God can help me change their hearts.
>>
>>29725466

>"If you don't get outside and help the community I'm going to take away all of your electronics"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

"Louis is that you"
>>
File: 1337512378976.jpg (60 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
1337512378976.jpg
60 KB, 720x536
>>29725466
>the only thing keeping me from going insane.
lol
teenagers think they can go insane
>>
>>29726002
There is no "going insane" you're either born insane or your not the only thing you can do is do your best to suppress it
>>
>>29725466
>be me
>be NEET for two years
>pretend to look for a job for two years
>sick of NEET life
>actually start to look for a job now
>"NO ANON STOP LOOKING FOR A JOB NOW IT'S TOO LATE YOU HAVE TO INSTEAD GO DO VOLUNTEER WORK"
>>
>>29725890
I love these. Any more r9k field recordings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
>>29726039
I don't know man, you may be born with predisposition to insanity, but I've heard of illnesses manifesting later on in life
>>
Go browse r9k in a public library for a few hours every other day and lie to your fag dad about volunteering.
>>
>>29725807
>completely avoiding the point
>>
>>29726462
what's the story?

original orugami
>>
File: nappy time.jpg (144 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
nappy time.jpg
144 KB, 1080x720
>>29726774
Not much of a story, just a robot who recorded his 'crazy mum'.

I love how he records himself threatening to kill her, and then that he'll call the police on her for being a cheeky cunt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.