[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here willfully asexual It's LITERALLY the best thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: reed.jpg (224 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
reed.jpg
224 KB, 1280x960
who here willfully asexual

It's LITERALLY the best thing I've done in my life was to realize women are memes, children, narcissistic, neurotic, greedy and selfish and that not only are their cunts overrated but it's the abstract notion of obtaining and conquriering that twat that keeps most of you failed normies going.

Try it. You'll probably fail, but it's so amazing. I never think about women, love, sex or even companionship I simply get rid of the poison whenever it becomes unbearable and after that it's full clarity.

I unironically feel bad for you who sit here falling for the pitfalls of BBC cuck and sissy posting but I guess you weren't strong enough.
>>
This seems like fox and grapes. Are you a non-virgin who abstains from having more sex?
>>
File: imagu.png (860 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
imagu.png
860 KB, 1280x720
>>29725264
k den.

oregano
>>
>>29725289
I'm a virgin who doesn't care about having any sex.
>>
>>29725264
>500,000 years of ancestors successfully bred to create you
>"hurr I'm above havin kids. that's for suckers"

Your ancestors going back to the beginning are disgusted with you
>>
>>29725264
>willfully asexual
yea that sounds like sour grapes
either you red pilled and never gave a shit about subhumans, or you're just a blue pill who has sour grapes

you still want women, you're just trying to make the want go away. you can't.
you are stuck being a subhuman breeder.
>>
File: 146697286354.jpg (28 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
146697286354.jpg
28 KB, 298x279
It's one thing realizing the pursue of a relationship with a woman is overrated as fuck and basically worthless and another claiming you've mastered your body instincts. The first one is easy and more and more people are realizing it, the second isn't and is basically impossible in this day and age where women dress like whores all the time and you see sexual shit everywhere. Unless you have rock bottom test I think it's not possible to supress the need for sex or jacking it off at least. That or becoming a real monk is the only other way.

>>29725289
Also this, true asexuals are that way due to biological issues, not out of their own decisions.
>>
>>29725331
>I have to do what my ancestors did, including rape little boys and beat rocks together

Okay. Keep your misguided sense of dynasty and stuff it - you're probably an usurped germanic in america with NO roots anymore.

>>29725359
Nope. I literally don't look at women in a sexual manner and do not crave interaction, attention or physical intimacy with them.

It's actually quite easy to do when you realize you can beat off for an hour straight and that's more pleasurable than sex right
>>
Asexuality is bullshit, but I guess it's easier than explaining to everyone else that you've given up on the opposite sex.
>>
>>29725264
>who here willfully asexual

No one. /r9k/ consists of nerd teenagers who want a vagina but can't get it and so /r9k/ was born.
>>
>>29725419
>Nope.
guy what you say has nothing to do with anything. ur just some dumbass, you don't know anything especially not what is going on with yourself.

it's clear what is really up with you, you have sour grapes. either accept it and move on or keep being an annoying twat everyone hates and thinks is a faggot.

go ahead and deny it, I love seeing dumb people say things that aren't factual.
>>
>>29725419
>nope
>still faps
god you're a fucking imbecile, kill yourself and learn what words mean before opening your cock sucking mouth
>>
>>29725455
>see im smarter than u and i think u have sour grapes cuz i think so, get it yet faggot?

lol this board is precious

>>29725477
>not LITERALLY asexual
>god ur a fucking idiot why arent u as autistic as me to take shit literally fucking norman get out ree

this board really is pathetic. not like cuck beta pathetic but just putting this much mental effort to seem smart is just lol

nobody outside of you is impressed with your supposed intellect

you're like hipsters with music but instead of albums you say how pathetic you are to one up each other hahah
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>29725310
Aha, right. Well, I take back what I said about fox and grapes.
>>
>>29725527
>i think
wrong again dumb dumb
we know you're stupid, this is why you made this thread and came up with the idea of entering ultimate sour grapes mode.
kill ur self muh man
>>
>Sour Grapes: The Thread
Hey buddy you seem lost, there's a place where you'd fit right in: wizardchan.org
Have fun!
>>
File: 1465903425133.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465903425133.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>give upfapping, sex, and women
>have friends who've all had horrible experiences with women and they just see me never bothering and started doing the same
>no one pressures each other even remotely about sex
There's the one friend who still chases them but he's fat and literally has actual diagnosed aspergers and autism. I asked him why he keeps bothering and he gave me the /r9k/ brand romanticized bullshit rhetoric about relationships being the most beautiful comforting thing imaginable, because he has autism.

>>29725635
This guy has autism.
>>
>tfw don't feel I deserve a relationship
>tfw even if I had a girlfriend I would just feel like a burden to her

It's better that I'm alone, nobody deserves to have to be near me. I probably hate myself more than I should.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.