[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just at home chillaxing maxing browsing the internet how is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: internet_fun_profit.jpg (23 KB, 326x320) Image search: [Google]
internet_fun_profit.jpg
23 KB, 326x320
just at home chillaxing maxing browsing the internet

how is this remotely depressing or bad ?

I seriously do not get it

disclaimer ive had jobs, unprotected sex, and relationshits in the past

I rather just do fucking nothing and relax desu famalamlamlmalmalmalmalma
>>
File: 1439636359701.png (611 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1439636359701.png
611 KB, 699x699
>>29724867
>>how is this remotely depressing or bad ?
>
>I seriously do not get it
>
>disclaimer ive had jobs, unprotected sex, and relationshits in the past
>>
>>29724867
It's not depressing or bad, it's some of the most fun you can have, searchiing a global index of all the information, knowledge, entertainment, and shopping available at the touch of a button.

It's just that normies want you to feel ashamed of it because it doesn't increase your chances of finding a whore to cuck you. Society pressures you to go out and be social because they want you to fall in love with some slut and obey her commands to empty out your wallet for her perfume and makeup needs to impress the niggers she's going to let impregnate her.

You're doing fine, kid. Don't listen to those cuck-pressuring faggot kikes.
>>
File: Son, you have Autism.png (206 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Son, you have Autism.png
206 KB, 604x604
>>29724867
good question, remember that you could get bored.
but when you frame it like that, you make it sound real... fuck,i want some serius discution on this shit.
>>
>>29724867
Too much of a good thing...
>>
>>29725901
I feel like whats really out there in modern society ?

relationshits? fucking jobs ?
Money? Sex?
all that shit was there and I have had it before 5/10 meh
I just want to shitpost on the net and relax and sleep anytime i want to
>>
File: donaldpepe.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
donaldpepe.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
>>29726370
right, i have shitposted (not on r9k, i take this board to seriusly) and read memes for a long time. but i have started to feel, well kinda supressed. If you do have friends then perhaps.
i dont.
>>
Like pretty much everything, doing one thing way too much will start to make you feel bad

4chan can be very addictive getting yous but then you realized you wasted several Hours arguing with retards on the Internet
>>
File: 2016-06-27-20-00-19-562355415.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27-20-00-19-562355415.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
>>29724867

>disclaimer ive had jobs, unprotected sex, and relationshits in the past

FUCKING NORMIES RUINING OUR BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK OFF NORMIE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.