[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never ever EVER have a channer gf who abuses me physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>I will never ever EVER have a channer gf who abuses me physically and emotionally; insults, belittles, and humiliates me while mixing in sweet complements, affection, and snuggles, who cucks me all the time and makes me feel like I rely on her for humanity

Why go on robots?
>>
>she will never beat you into a crying ball in the corner in a psychotic fit, then feel guilty and coo gently at you, holding you in her arms
>you will never come home to find two plates on the table from a dinner, and find her in bed naked with a fit guy, smile and say 'welcome home. the dishes need to be done', then you hear them talk, laugh and eventually loudly fuck while youre doing them
>she will never smile at you while you hold her hand, eyes creasing in the warmest love youve ever felt
>>
I would like this except I take the role of the abusive one and the female is in the role of abusee
>>
>>29726070
leave your info and you will find one today
>>
>>29726706
my steam is TheSwindler and the profile picture is of Jeff Seid. Always looking for friends to talk to, vagina not necessary. Any women would likely live far away anyways so I'm not interested
>>
>>29726706
>>29726768
aww, how cute <3
>>
There are a lot of abuse victims on this board its actually pretty sad . Get help OP sexualising childhood abuse is just going to open you up to more abuse as an adult
>>
>>29727760
I don't think I was abused as a child, I broke all on my own thank you very much.
>>
File: 9.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>29726768
check steam! (hope i added the right one)

>>29727760
or bondage, bdsm, d/s, villain vs. damsel in distress lovers?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.