[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the whole wagecuck thing just a meme or what? How many of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44 KB, 500x500
Is the whole wagecuck thing just a meme or what?
How many of you are actually NEET, and how do you survive? Welfare? Live with parents? Disability?

Pic unrelated, just comfy gif
>>
There are probably a few dedicated shitposters that really are NEETs, and since they have nothing else they push the meme hard.
>>
Wagecuck reporting in. I used to be a NEET and it only made me depressed and drained all my energy.
It's a meme.
>>
The majority of NEETs are either parent parasites or on NEETbux.

I work a couple days a month, then NEET it up the rest. I'm an impure NEET, and for that I need spanking.
>>
>>29724548
I currenly drive Uber for a living, about 25 hours a week. It's working very well for me right now.

I used to work a 55 hour a week job for a low salary. It was hell and I fought to get my life under my control the whole time. It was some of the worst shit I've ever been through.

Before that, I was on unemployment insurance for 99 weeks. That's close to 2 years that I had all day, every day, to just read, play games, go on okcupid, take long bike rides, cook interesting food... it was definitely the best time of my life. I would go back to a bare subsistence income and 0 work from a good income 25 hours a week any time. Time is more valuable than money unless the money isn't enough for me to live onm y own and eat healthy food and pay my bills.
>>
>>29724548
Quit my retail job recently, now living at home. I go through a lot of temp agencies but haven't done any jobs yet.

Right now I'm focusing on piano to possibly study it for a master's or certificate, which my parents are wholly supportive of
>>
>>29724657
What was your budget like?
>>
I'm on disability fight me irl faggot
>>
>>29724548
there are no jobs in my country so yes im a neet
>>
I planned financially before I became disabled and wasn't able to work anymore. I bought land, built a small cabin, live off-grid, etc. Now, I get a lot just in disability and some of that is offset by programs made through grants for disabled people.
>>
>>29724657
>>29725550
>>29725285
>>29724564
What did/do you do with all that free time? I'm a new NEET and everyday I count every minute until bed, and then I wake up and it starts again
>>
>>29726549
Don't be a shut-in/hermit/hikki/etc. Literally. That's it. Go outside. Start going for runs. Hikes. Bike rides. Learn to forage. Join a club and make friends. Social contact is good for you. It's how retirees learn to live with all their free time. The ones who don't live well with retirement are the ones who sit around, watch TV, drink a lot, etc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.