[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up at 9 am >think I've cracked the normie code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1431763267238.gif (188 KB, 559x373) Image search: [Google]
1431763267238.gif
188 KB, 559x373
>wake up at 9 am
>think I've cracked the normie code
>a whole day ahead of me
>fucking exhausted by 6 pm
>can't do shit because too tired

how the fuck do normies do this every day
>>
Coffee.

ORIGINALBLOX
>>
That's a big problem for me too. I have no energy to actually be normie even if I know how.
>>
>>29724549
If I drink coffee at 6 pm, won't I have trouble sleeping?
>>
>>29724549
Meh, tried it. Doesn't work. Only thing that ever worked for me was actual amphetamines, that made me more normie and social, but that's a really hard thing to keep up. Also it made me aggressive and a little mean.
>>
the secret is not having mommybux to fall back on and not really having a choice if you want to continue living

its pretty simple actually :)
>>
>>29724560
yes. that's why you take sleeping pills and become an organic robot
>>
>>29724560
Yes, caffeine is bullshit. Don't even bother. You end up sleeping worse and then use more caffeine to keep you up the next day, which makes you into an anxious zombie.
>>
>>29724580
I work but by the time I get home I'm so exhausted. I have no idea how anyone really goes out.

>work 7 to 5
>exhausted
>come home
>shower
>slop some kind of dinner together
>shitpost for a bit
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>29724560
That's why you drink yourself to sleep faggot.
>>
>>29724670
What a horrible lifestyle. Why don't people live in sync with their body's natural rhythms instead?
>>
>>29724670
interferes with your sleep cycles, suppresses REM sleep.
>>
>>29724528
This.

I can't even keep 2 hobbies going at once without being completely exhausted by the end of the day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.