[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if a QT girl likes me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
How do I know if a QT girl likes me?
>>
when she says "I like you, anon" out loud (never)
>>
File: 1467222359448.jpg (40 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1467222359448.jpg
40 KB, 640x628
>>29724413
You are posting on 4chan. There is no qt girl that likes you.
>>
>>29724464
Close. I've been with my gf for 3 years and she doesn't find my personality attractive anymore. I've been jaded by the world, I've grown cold and have been an asshat. Don't become me and you'll be fine. Can't blame her for not talking to me for 2 days desu, but then again I can.
>>
>>29724413
HEX GIRLS
>>
>>29724554

>2 days

you can't go 2 days without talking to your gf of three years? don't you guys ever take take some time apart from each other
>>
>>29724592
We argued about really petty shit three days ago and she got upset because, as usual, I'm wrong. We talk every day and have seen each other almost every day for the past 3 years. She used to stalk me in high school because she had a crush on me, so I guess you could say we've known each other longer.
She hopped on the feminism/tumblr train, and since then I guess that's where she changed her attitude on a lot of things as well. It's weird man. My dad used to tell me to never get married, but there's truth to every joke.
>>
When she lets you eat Chad's cum out of her pussy
>>
File: the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1563) Image search: [Google]
the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1563
>>29724464 here.

>>29724682
>She hopped on the feminism/tumblr train
You don't really have any options in here, she is propably already brainwashed.
>>
File: 1460153080782.png (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460153080782.png
7 KB, 200x200
>>29724940
I'll ride out through til the end, bitter or sweet. I can't give up on the woman that never gave up on me
>>
>>29724413
What possible benefit can you derive from believing that she doesn't like you?
>>
>>29724413
No idea pham, I can't tell either. A few years ago I got close to this one girl. She made some 'hints' like asking me for advice but more seriously than I heard beta orbiters being asked. I could never tell if she was genuinely interested or if I was just her beta orbiter. I think I self-friendzoned her cause one of her friends asked me if I liked her and I just went 'nah she's just a friend'.

Never heard of her again much after, it was at a part-time job so we didn't know of each other for that long.
>>
>>29724940 (me)
Well, I would consider to create a little distance between you and your gf for some time. Maybe she will realize by this, that she misses you... yes, maybe she needs a chance to learn, that she still misses you.
>>
File: go wild bud.jpg (49 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
go wild bud.jpg
49 KB, 268x263
>>29724459
this happened to me once, it was a qt soccer player. She screamed "you are so funny anon!".
but of cource my autism kicked in and i wanted to do my "friends" a favour and GIVE HER TO THEM. now i play vidya alone, but hey im pretty cool.
>>
>>29724554
>I've been jaded by the world, I've grown cold and have been an asshat.

Now that's some edgy shit.
>>
>>29724413
body language. idk any examples but there's pua people that give them
>>
>>29726398
Maybe you'll understand when your balls drop or when you're left alone with nobody in a foreign land and your overseas family talks to you with their hand in your pocket. There's a world outside of your bedroom
>>
>>29726372
>"Give her to them"

Man, maybe I'm reading a lot into the inferrences of your sentence, which perhaps you haven't quite thought through, but it's very possible that you deserve to be alone, on multiple levels.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.