[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the world a fair place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: feminism.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
Is the world a fair place?
>>
File: paypal-jpg.jpg (633 KB, 2000x1275) Image search: [Google]
paypal-jpg.jpg
633 KB, 2000x1275
>>29724394

the world is not fair and never should be. Chaos is a ladder, blah blah blah
>>
>>29724394

Yes. It's perfectly fair. You can get whatever you want if you work hard enough. If you're unsuccessful it's because you're lazy. Fact.
>>
>>29724440

This sums up my sentiments.
>>
>>29724440
It's not perfectly fair though. 2 people can work just as hard and one can end up successful and the other dead in a ditch somewhere due to random bad luck
>>
>>29724730

Oh be quiet you underachiever. You player hater. You're just jealous.
>>
>>29724394
That picture is so true.

It always makes me laugh seeing all these beta nu-males claiming they're feminists, thinking that will make females like them more.

Women, even feminists, are disgusted by male feminists.They all want a dominant, tall and handsome man.

Just look at all the feminists, most of them go out with 6ft4 guys.
They preach about how men should be feminists, but they hate them.

They have no idea what they want.
>>
>>29724394
Even stupid 80 IQ subhumans know that the world isn't fair in any way.
>>
No, life is the opposite of fair. I just want to play DDR with Adam Lanza and I can't even do that. Fuck life
>>
>>29724812
Fun fact: male feminists get laid more than anti feminists
>>
>>29724873

>pretend to be feminist.

>get laid

>say something antifeminist then ghost on her.
>>
>>29724873
That fact isn't very fun
>>
>>29724394
>Is the world a fair place?
No not all. I really wish this "Just World" fallacy would fuck off and die already.

>some loser drug dealer is banging a 8/10 broad doing all tons of sexual shit to her as he wishes while she is madly in love with him while a robot can't even go a day without someone going out of the way to shit on them.
>>
>>29724873
No empirical evidence on my part to support this claim, but I do feel it has some general validity. Anecdotally, I'm strongly against misogyny, and the chick who took my virginity in college was and remains a feminist.
>>
>>29724873
I'd love to get a source on this because the most misogynist men I've met slay mad pussy, and "male feminists" are lucky to have an average gf
>>
>>29724751
>>29724440
>muh "Just World Fallacy"

Go away normie scum.
>>
I just think America needs to experience more bombings and killing sprees so this guy >>29724440 or his friends and family can die and the rest will be humbled and never make stupid posts again.
>>
>>29725102
How can you not tell that that's sarcasm/bait?
>>
>>29724873
Going with the flow leads to higher social status compared to trying to fight the current views and beliefs, naturally.
>>
>>29725074
>not being brave enough to courage through it and win her
>muh justice

not only are you doing it to yourself, you're also allowing it to happen to her
not to mention that a girl like this would not deserve any more attention, cause it appears she's just a broken person with daddy issues
the world doesn't owe you anything, if you want something, get it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.