[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which two or more sodas would make the best mix together? I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2fingers[1].jpg (111 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
2fingers[1].jpg
111 KB, 500x331
Which two or more sodas would make the best mix together? I used to do this as a kid. I would call it my scientific experiments and used to think I was an evil genius for making it.
>>
>Who else was a simple child?

Ftfy
>>
>>29724367
When I was a kid we called them "sassys" that was the name of the cat in Homeward Bound but I'm not sure if that's where the name came from. We just mixed everything togeather. I don't remember what combination was best because I haven't done that since I was like 8. Mixing a Coke slurpee with cherry is godly though. I think I started doing that before cherry coke was a thing.
>>
Ice Tea and Coke
50/50
>>
>>29724367
Dr. Pepper and Fanta
>>
I used to mix them together because I liked the way diet Coke, Fanta, and Sprite tasted when they were mixed together.
I've experimented with a few other sodas in my time. Here are the best, imo:
>Dr Pepper and Dandelion and Burdock
>Dandelion and Burdock and Coke
>The aforementioned Coke, Fanta, and Sprite
>>
>>29724439
We called it Beetle Juice where im from
>>
who else liked to combine leftovers in restaurants when adults were too busy talking?

not to eat but just to make a disgusting meal
>>
Milk and Fanta
>>
bbbbbbcump
>>
I like to think i invented half lemonade half tea

just let me believe i need it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.